• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10262 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:27 GMT
#3267
On June 16 2014 06:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey scum

Come at me bro I know u skurd


Hey Slam who are you talking to? Names would be nice.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:29 GMT
#3271
On June 16 2014 05:25 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Helloooooo Boys

I'm completely caught up with the game, so if you have any questions at all for me on certain people or cases, ask away. I know Errandor didn't contribute jack shit, but I'm hoping I can bring some thoughts and such and lynch some mafia! So, a few thoughts/ things I've noticed.

@Batsnacks- Your read is absolutely stupid. Just because someone's posting is thought out and thorough does not make them mafia. Sure I was mafia in Cell, but I play well, regardless of alignment. So your initial read on CR is stupid! Nt saying that CR isn't mafia, but your day 1 push on him for that was completely weird. Also you were really strong day 1 in activity, and day 2 you did absolutely nothing for me. No pushing cases, no reads, basically afkd through the lynch, and show up now. Top scum read.

@Roundabound- Robik is town. Mocsta is mafia. Sorry, Rob, but mocsta's scuminess outweighs your towniness. Lynch/shoot them as well.

I can elaborate on any of the reads I give at the bottom if need be.

Town
Marv- though he totally lacked in his play day 2.
ExO
Koshi- though him and marv were starting to annoy me with the whole "everyone is bad and wrong" thing. Not alignment indicative, but you guys need to find something else to go on.
JAT

Mafia
Round
Bat
Maybe yomata
Kush should be shot with a gun or something. Yeesh people.



Null/ Fenced
Poofter- was mafia with him last game. Day 1 trollyness-check. Lack of playing day 2- check. Still I like his reads.
Rainbows
Tica
MIF- bleh.
Everyone else i haven't mentioned.



Tell me more on Round also Jat and Rainbows especially post flip here.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:36 GMT
#3285
On June 16 2014 06:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to say that cop should check kush.


Seer* and I thought you want him shot seems like a waste no?


You should brush up on your op knowledge if you think it's a waste :/


I reread it I might be dumb but I'm missing it I'll just assume you're right cause no reason to lie as either alignment.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:39 GMT
#3287
On June 16 2014 06:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:22 Holyflare wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:19 Holyflare wrote:
Let's just carry on assuming I'm town because i have the proof


You may have proof, but town doesn't, so let's not assume and make an ass out of ourselves.

I like you HF, but you gotta do better than that


No i literally have proof so carry on.


With the way votes went today who is most likely to be a wolf? Just like a top 3 based PURELY on votes or lack there of.


I'll answer this. Based purely on votes: Chrom, CR, MIF who voted.

Gumshoe, Kush, SNB who didn't vote.

Also, JAT, every vote Marv has been on, you have been on. Seems like major sheeping going on. You believe that much in MArv?


Can you answer my other post at you?

Gum is likely for sure Kush kinda meh SNB based on day 1 doesn't seem likely unless hes power wolf.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:40 GMT
#3289
On June 16 2014 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:36 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:28 Holyflare wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to say that cop should check kush.


Seer* and I thought you want him shot seems like a waste no?


You should brush up on your op knowledge if you think it's a waste :/


I reread it I might be dumb but I'm missing it I'll just assume you're right cause no reason to lie as either alignment.

Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:32 Holyflare wrote:
I know there's a janitor (or some nub jk) so there is more than likely a janitor. You should cop check kush because his flip will most likely get blocked. That is all.



Yeah I xposted on my side cause I didn't read before and I guess but why would that really matter enough for them to jan? Like the only one it resolves is you really and since you have "proof" you're village seems silly but if wolves want to thats cool. I'd still rather cop check someone else tbh.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:42 GMT
#3290
On June 16 2014 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:09 Koshi wrote:
That you people don't get that I am the vig is really funny.

And did you shoot MZ?

ofc. I wanted to shoot Kush but then the guy claims to shoot Kush.

Meh. I thought he was mafia going for cred or so. Or when the real vig would shoot Kush he gets cred. w.e I shot him.

Ok, but then you really need to think that HF is fakeclaiming if you also think that kush is scum, no?

It is not an accident I found that awesome theory that HF is faking a rb claim.


Reminds me of a recent game with me you steveling and HF and faking that RB
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#3293
On June 16 2014 06:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Based on Kushs play Koshi can and should absolutely shoot him but I don't get his thought process here. HF claims being rbed so that means if Koshi believes HF then mafia would have done nothing concerning MZs vigclaim. Since he said he would shoot Kush this would be really weird. Koshi even brought it up himself but still wants to shoot Kush.
I don't get it.


HF is mafia he RB's MZ who gets shot and takes cred after perhaps.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:51 GMT
#3306
On June 16 2014 06:48 Alakaslam wrote:
HF? Not tehpoofter?


I can't check myself.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:51 GMT
#3307
On June 16 2014 06:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey scum

Come at me bro I know u skurd


Hey Slam who are you talking to? Names would be nice.

I am talking to a group SSON they hide in the shadows bcuz they skurd so idunno who they are


What does "SSON" mean?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 21:58 GMT
#3320
On June 16 2014 06:46 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:29 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:25 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Helloooooo Boys

I'm completely caught up with the game, so if you have any questions at all for me on certain people or cases, ask away. I know Errandor didn't contribute jack shit, but I'm hoping I can bring some thoughts and such and lynch some mafia! So, a few thoughts/ things I've noticed.

@Batsnacks- Your read is absolutely stupid. Just because someone's posting is thought out and thorough does not make them mafia. Sure I was mafia in Cell, but I play well, regardless of alignment. So your initial read on CR is stupid! Nt saying that CR isn't mafia, but your day 1 push on him for that was completely weird. Also you were really strong day 1 in activity, and day 2 you did absolutely nothing for me. No pushing cases, no reads, basically afkd through the lynch, and show up now. Top scum read.

@Roundabound- Robik is town. Mocsta is mafia. Sorry, Rob, but mocsta's scuminess outweighs your towniness. Lynch/shoot them as well.

I can elaborate on any of the reads I give at the bottom if need be.

Town
Marv- though he totally lacked in his play day 2.
ExO
Koshi- though him and marv were starting to annoy me with the whole "everyone is bad and wrong" thing. Not alignment indicative, but you guys need to find something else to go on.
JAT

Mafia
Round
Bat
Maybe yomata
Kush should be shot with a gun or something. Yeesh people.



Null/ Fenced
Poofter- was mafia with him last game. Day 1 trollyness-check. Lack of playing day 2- check. Still I like his reads.
Rainbows
Tica
MIF- bleh.
Everyone else i haven't mentioned.



Tell me more on Round also Jat and Rainbows especially post flip here.


Yeah I'm looking at JAT now, especially post flip. Every vote MArv has been on, so has JAT. Every vote but 1 has been after Marv voted. JAT voted before Marv on only the Sand vote.

JAT on day one just seemed to be figuring out the game. I liked his initial questioning of Round.
The only thing I dont like is basically he is just a bunch of one liners. I dont see big reads or cases.

For Round- Like I said, Rob part is reading townie to me, Mocsta part is reading scummy. Mocsta outweighs rob's townieness.
But day 1 Rob was townie, asking questions, completely disagreeing with the half of his hydra. Seems a little ballsy for them to be mafia from Rob's pov. Mocsta-however, idk. His reads don't sit with me. Also, i found it weird he was willing to go with any wagon being haru and yamato) over a read on keto that he had been pushing quite a bit.

Rainbows- Idk. I was iffy about the whole Haru/Rainbows thing, as I was reading haru pretty townie, and rainbows not so townie. I played detention mafia with him, and though he wasn't super like detention mafia, it seemed he was playing slightly similar. Rainbows- never played with i don't think. Not sure how to read, so null.


What role was rainbows in detention? or is it ongoing or something? I'm looking at other stuff.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:00 GMT
#3324
On June 16 2014 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:47 Koshi wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to say that cop should check kush.

Just going to say I will very likely shoot Kush. So cops should check you.


I know for a fact that there is a janitor in the game and if they aren't going to janitor kush for the wifom to get me lynched then you are crazy.


So the seer checks you and we know your alignment like this is WAY better than kush who would be dead. Checking someone who is likely to die is silly. TBH I'd say neither flip of kush really clears you so your alignment would be a good thing tio know
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:02 GMT
#3331
On June 16 2014 07:00 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
I would get someone with mediocre suspicion on them to claim being rb'd ty, I'm not that awful :/


Good point


either way its a wolf no? Like speculating which role hte wolf is claiming the RB is kinda silly lol.

So who would you never vote for bat?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:03 GMT
#3334
On June 16 2014 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Semi-afk now. World Cup.


Jealous I'm at work and the stream I found for it sucks if you have a good free one anyone get at me. I would love to see the argentinian blood bath.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:05 GMT
#3340
On June 16 2014 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Semi-afk now. World Cup.


Jealous I'm at work and the stream I found for it sucks if you have a good free one anyone get at me. I would love to see the argentinian blood bath.

Sorry, free on television where I live.


No worries probably not much of a game tbh but Imo be nice to see argentina's 2nd string around minute 50
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:06 GMT
#3341
On June 16 2014 07:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:51 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey scum

Come at me bro I know u skurd


Hey Slam who are you talking to? Names would be nice.

I am talking to a group SSON they hide in the shadows bcuz they skurd so idunno who they are


What does "SSON" mean?

Some Korean pro streams as "ssonlight"

I was laughing quite hard

So now when I say "son" I SSON

SUP SSON


lol thats pretty funny.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 22:10 GMT
#3342
I Found a broadcast in spanish... which I don't speak....
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:00 GMT
#3360
On June 16 2014 07:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I Found a broadcast in spanish... which I don't speak....


Really?

Could have fooled me in video mafia.


Yo hablo espanol.

@Koshi I think VA is village based on yesterday he seemed to actually try. Thought baout maybe gum? I was so amazed in the YOSO game he didn't get shot
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:01 GMT
#3361
On June 16 2014 07:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:43 Koshi wrote:
or maybe just VA. Nobody will expect that. Anyway. I will keep eye open to good suggestions.


Kush/VA/Keto prob be good too.

Wouldnt mind a shot on yamato either.

You are either the best replacement ever or mafia.


On June 16 2014 07:47 Koshi wrote:
not both.



Bunnies is not a bad mafia player fwiw. She seems to be leaning villagery which makes Chairman's random vote and leave look even weirder... going to do a full run down after the futbol.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:03 GMT
#3362
On June 16 2014 07:39 ExO_ wrote:
marv day 1 you were able to figure out KotC was mafia. But today I didn't seem like you had the same edge as you did day 1, and you didn't really lead like you did day 1. What happened? No great reads? Less interest in the game, or time for the game?

I'm not saying I think your scum, but after day 1 I find your day 2 play really, really odd and would like an explanation.


ANyone else on your "odd" list? What do you make of all the voting around?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:04 GMT
#3364
@ KETOMAI Can you do some analysis on the votes? We just had a crazy EoD and you said you are better looking at votes/flips so what you got?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31966
Calm 5936
Bisu 2629
Jaedong 1111
BeSt 463
Rush 433
Soma 398
Horang2 381
Larva 371
Stork 357
[ Show more ]
Light 255
Snow 177
Zeus 167
ZerO 165
Free 129
Mind 116
910 110
Barracks 80
Liquid`Ret 63
Sea.KH 51
Killer 43
Shinee 36
Hyun 36
Trap 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
sorry 23
Terrorterran 23
Aegong 22
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sexy 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8517
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4546
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord342
mouzStarbuck225
DeMusliM200
Livibee178
Hui .176
FrodaN164
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1125
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2472
• TFBlade753
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.