• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7221 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:05 GMT
#2858
On June 16 2014 00:00 roundabound wrote:
Koshi

Will u be my padawan?

~moc

Rubicktheamazingmagus his padawan be I could.
Mocsta meh. You know those games you replaced in and killed? That mocsta follow I would. I am not too impressed by that case you made on keto. Well the case is understandable but so is the defense. The defense even more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:12 GMT
#2864
If we have a vig he shot mz. Scum doesnt have a rb and they used janitor on hf. If you believe mz was shot by scum then va and kush are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:13 GMT
#2866
On June 16 2014 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
If we have a vig we have 2 shots. Shoot kush and gumshoe for example. Well done.
I won't waste a lynch on this stuff when all this hydra has done regarding scumhunting (besides going after confirmed town MZ day1) is this post:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 01:22 mattisfoolish wrote:
If you want to seal the deal look at his mafia game recently here (YOSO) and Cell mini mafia where he's town here.

His mafia play is characterized by generic posting, slight inactivity and lack of initiative to figure anything out. In cell mini where he's town he has a marvellosity-number of pages in his filter and was actively pushing people (also lots of one liners).

So far this game he's written generic posts (see the one I quoted above but also here) he has zero initiative in finding scum (proof here and here) and is hardly participating in town discussion...just kinda writing out posts cause he needs to.


You remember ver game? What is different from ver game? He went after snb there d1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:18 GMT
#2870
Probably has more words in ver game. Can you show me fool game in which he does nothing as scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:19 GMT
#2872
On June 16 2014 00:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
If we have a vig he shot mz. Scum doesnt have a rb and they used janitor on hf. If you believe mz was shot by scum then va and kush are town.


... This is an oddly sure night action thing. Why would va and kush be town?

Cuw mz would shoot them? If va kush are scum they would rb mz over you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:21 GMT
#2876
It could be scum didnt believe or was afk.
Doesnt matter much anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:24 GMT
#2879
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:26 GMT
#2881
Man I really really like that theory.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:28 GMT
#2883
On June 16 2014 00:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.

It could be. But how likely is that. It means you are SURE HF is scum too. Might aswell vote him.

You better claim greencheck on kush at this rate.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:29 GMT
#2885
On June 16 2014 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Or the fact that i claimed vig day 1 and said I'd shoot kush

Nha. Sorry.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:30 GMT
#2888
On June 16 2014 00:28 ketomai wrote:
Wait I'm not following. Would mafia rb flip MS green? It just says "unknown" in the OP.

The janitor has 3 actions. I am saying he used rb and because town vigi shot mz the rb is now used by scum to gain cred.

This is maybe far fetched but not so far.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:32 GMT
#2891
On June 16 2014 00:31 Holyflare wrote:
And if that were the case i was bussing kush as an alternative wagon to cats? Hahaha silly koshi

Panic much? Soz bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:34 GMT
#2894
For my theory to be true either kush or va have to be scum. I believe my theory is a possibility but far from a certainty.

I think for example kush might be scum because reasons given.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:37 GMT
#2897
On June 16 2014 00:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:34 Koshi wrote:
For my theory to be true either kush or va have to be scum. I believe my theory is a possibility but far from a certainty.

I think for example kush might be scum because reasons given.


Ah yes the reasons i gave that you been sheeping

You saw the reasons first because you are scum.
Bussing is bad
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:19 GMT
#2911
On June 16 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
Just vote sandroba because afking is ACTUALLY his meta

Why is kush town suddenly?
You push this guy 24/7 because you are certain he is scum and now you abandon ship.

Suspicious much?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:37 GMT
#2918
On June 16 2014 01:29 Holyflare wrote:
Like i don't really know, kush has done shit all and he's playing terrible but your mz point really outweighs him being mafia unless i was jk'd instead which doesn't really make sense (neither does me being rb unless mafia thought mz was fake claiming) and seeing as 3/4 of the game really doesn't care to comment on kush even if he has been playing shit his lynch probably wouldn't happen anyway.

Sandroba has an actual mafia and town meta so it's relatively secure.


Man... You really are mafia fake claiming rb right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:49 GMT
#2922
On June 16 2014 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
The fact you're still talking about kush being mafia after you've raised that point is really fucking stramge though.

It isnt. I think scum can flip scum. I think gumshoe can flip scum.

I dont want to plynch an hydra that plays and is a pretty certain nk for scum.

People voting for mif as plynch are bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:50 GMT
#2923
Kush can flip scum*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:51 GMT
#2924
Sandroba & snb I could cote for if marv tells me to. But mif? No ty.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 16:56 GMT
#2926
Yet the biggest concern for you is Koshi. And not the mif plynchers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 176
ProTech132
ViBE121
SpeCial 34
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever419
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Other Games
summit1g6282
JimRising 399
C9.Mang0329
ToD109
PPMD35
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 38
• RyuSc2 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur612
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.