• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12130 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 09:02 GMT
#865
Don't you guys find it weird how they appear to shift their attention from me?

Multiple people said I was 100% lynch for this day, so where are their votes?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 09:47 GMT
#875
If more people are willing to vote poofter then I'll bring down the hammer Koshi.
But if I change my vote now then my argument holds no water.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 09:48 GMT
#876
And I'll take the basterds down if it's the last thing I do.
My last stand.
For glory!

My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 10:34 GMT
#883
It's 2 between HF/oats/poofter.

Fact I'm still alive speaks volumes.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 10:38 GMT
#886
Vote me then oats? What are you waiting for you scum?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 10:41 GMT
#890
On May 09 2014 19:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why do you want to die steve?


To prove that you are scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 10:56 GMT
#893
Lol @ oats not voting me, this is hilarious.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 13:41 GMT
#898
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 14:37 GMT
#902
Bote for me or HF. DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 14:40 GMT
#903
For fooks sake guys.
Do you know that scum can't afford to lose even one fooking player in this setup?
It makes literally no sense for me to do what I'm doing as scum, it's almost game ruining, lol.

But since I hit the fookpot with my scum list, the scum can't afford to push for me now.
Why can't you see that town?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 15:08 GMT
#912
Yeah, just casually switch targets now.
Scum.
Just lynch me already!
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 15:11 GMT
#913


I have seen this live btw, the feels, couldn't hold them back.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 15:21 GMT
#915
On May 10 2014 00:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 00:08 Steveling wrote:
Yeah, just casually switch targets now.
Scum.
Just lynch me already!

You know you are town, so clearly anyone else lynched has a better chance of being scum.
Whats the deal bro? You dont want town to win?


Yeh you bibax lynching scum, I'm the antitown one, right.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 15:22 GMT
#916
All town should take a good look at everyone that had a shot at bibax.
That was some serious scum pushing.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 16:25 GMT
#919
Yes pls.
I'll solve the game with my death.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 17:32 GMT
#923
How are the 2 comparable?
One was cheating, what I'm doing is fine.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 17:33 GMT
#924
Anyway, after I'm dead, vote for HF/Oats/Poofter.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 17:39 GMT
#928
Alright let's all change to Poofter guys.

##unbote
##bote: Tehpoofter


My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 17:45 GMT
#932
Why am I very very afraid that we are making a grave mistake.
I don't like HF, he should be lynched first.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 17:53 GMT
#935
Hmmm, ok HF is mad.
Mby poofter is his scum buddie.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1315
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1315
ByuN 522
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Reynor 272
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 142
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps941
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4074
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2634
Liquid`RaSZi2361
fl0m1876
FrodaN1372
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister737
Khaldor478
Beastyqt310
crisheroes182
Livibee182
Mew2King72
ToD54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
angryscii 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach55
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 55m
Replay Cast
3h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.