• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8490 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:31 GMT
#752
On May 09 2014 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 00:09 Steveling wrote:
I say we lynch Oats or HF.
You guys pick one.


So me and oats had an argument the entire start of the game because we're both scum making a play....?


I did this with palmar. You could be scum buddies.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:35 GMT
#754
On May 09 2014 00:32 Koshi wrote:
Didn't you have Steve as 100% scum? What do you want him to say?


He wants useless fluff posts to gain time.
But I will not fall for that.
We lynch immediately.

Come on guys vote.
Vote either me or HF, so the scum won't have time to discuss their plans.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:44 GMT
#758
On May 09 2014 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 00:31 Steveling wrote:
On May 09 2014 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 09 2014 00:09 Steveling wrote:
I say we lynch Oats or HF.
You guys pick one.


So me and oats had an argument the entire start of the game because we're both scum making a play....?


I did this with palmar. You could be scum buddies.


You did not do it to that extent at all. Regardless, why did you oats town all throughout the start of the game when i was talking about him, voting him etc but then flipped to him being scum for the same reasons you town read him?


Because he went to the extremes to attack you for no reason.
Then he abandoned ship like nothing.
If he was consistent I wouldn't turn on him.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:49 GMT
#760
Don't give time to scum guys.
Vote me or vote HF, I'm town, he's scum.
But do it asap.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:53 GMT
#765
On May 09 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 00:50 Koshi wrote:
And I got RB.


Lol what? Why you?


You know why, you scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:54 GMT
#768
On May 09 2014 00:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 00:49 Steveling wrote:
Don't give time to scum guys.
Vote me or vote HF, I'm town, he's scum.
But do it asap.

No. We wait at least 48 hours. That's a normal day.

Why is poofter town Steve?


I won't discuss anything else than holyflare/oats being scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:55 GMT
#771
Trust me guys, vote asap, vote for me if you want idc.
Just vote either me or HF.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:56 GMT
#772
On May 09 2014 00:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 00:54 Steveling wrote:
On May 09 2014 00:53 Koshi wrote:
On May 09 2014 00:49 Steveling wrote:
Don't give time to scum guys.
Vote me or vote HF, I'm town, he's scum.
But do it asap.

No. We wait at least 48 hours. That's a normal day.

Why is poofter town Steve?


I won't discuss anything else than holyflare/oats being scum.


Well then go afk so we can finish discussion on the rest of the game.


You would like that, scum?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 16:04 GMT
#773
I played a trick over our scummy friends btw.
I will reveal it when they activate the trap.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 16:18 GMT
#775
Why are you defending poofter and not yourself?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 17:05 GMT
#778
This HF is writing the most ridiculous things.

Why would I as scum, be the sole person to back bibax up?
That would paint me red, as it did.
I should just be another faceless vote against him instead of drawing that much attention.

It's HF's posts that don't add up, not mine.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 20:33 GMT
#784
It's no coincidence that they shot one of my 4 people scum list.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 21:07 GMT
#786
How is any of my plays justified if I'm scum?

And what are we waiting for? Let's get this over with.
The town will believe me post mortem at least.
I'm going to sleep now, if when I check this thread again I'm not lynched, you guys have to be flipping bad to not see what's going on.

##unbote
##bote: Steveling
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 06:06 GMT
#843
Oh look at this, I'm still alive!
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 06:15 GMT
#844
Town, why the fook would I be alive now, with only 3 more votes needed and everyone and their moma scum reading me?
Why?
Why don't scum take this golden opportunity to off me?

Because the scum are in my fooking list!
HF/Oats/Poofter/thrawn was it.

Thrawn gets shot, so scum can say what a fooking baddie I am and try me next.
But I did that self vote thing and I also pledged their names with my death.
So they stay the fook away from me.


Pls town, read the fooking words between the fooking lines for fooks sake.

Fook.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 06:32 GMT
#846
My post wasn't a case?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 06:45 GMT
#853
Why would I go scavenge your posts for scraps when the evidence is right here? lol

Explain why didn't scum vote for me already.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 07:22 GMT
#855
Why don't you answer me?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 08:10 GMT
#859
On May 09 2014 16:47 Cavalinho wrote:
Fine.

The concept of both scum revealing themselves to hammer you makes no goddamn sense. If you flipped town and two people quickvoted you for no reason, then they would be instalynched the next day.

Seriously, post cases or get lynched. Your vote on yourself is wifom and your belligerence has worn on me.


This is so wrong.
Everybody scum reads me, they would easily get away with it.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2014 08:14 GMT
#860
Especially after no one was apprehended for the bibax lynch.
The only guy who got spanked for it was me and I was the only one to read him correctly.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
OSC
7h 23m
Replay Cast
7h 23m
OSC
20h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.