• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13952 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 08:29 GMT
#559
Facepalm.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 08:29 GMT
#560
Is that all you have to say scumoats?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 10:48 GMT
#569
Alright guys, let's do this.

Let's prove how nonsensical this is.

##unbote
##vote:Vivax
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 10:50 GMT
#570
1 more vote and we lynch, come on guys.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 11:24 GMT
#577
Come on guys, put your vote where your mouths are.
Bote for bibax.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 11:25 GMT
#578
Btw if we switch to oats I'll be very happy.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 11:26 GMT
#579
Lol poofter.
Or we can switch to him.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 11:34 GMT
#583
On May 07 2014 20:29 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 20:26 Steveling wrote:
Lol poofter.
Or we can switch to him.


Just kill anyone huh? You got a hot date you need to get to?

Why did you chnsge on vivax so fast Steve? If you outlined it somewhere can you link me?


Feel free to switch to me then, I stopped giving a fudge.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 12:23 GMT
#598
Will you ever explain this koshi or we are just being cute here?

On May 07 2014 16:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 16:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
so what's the plan? i'm here and i'm town. we gonna wait for tehpoofter or should we p lynch him or should we lynch a scummy person?

My plan was to find 5 townies. I am going to clarify and verify reads today but this is how it feels:

Town:
HF
thrawn
Oats
Cav
Steve

Scummer:
Vivax

Friend of scummer:
Poofter
mderg

My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 12:33 GMT
#606
Why do you people say that I flipped on vivax?
When did I do this?
I explicitly said that the only worrying thing about him is that he only defended himself.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 13:25 GMT
#616
Oh rly?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 13:29 GMT
#619
I don't blame him at all.
He's the only one with towny posts.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 13:29 GMT
#620
On May 07 2014 22:28 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 06:01 Blazinghand wrote:
You may not post at night.


Yes, I know the OP says otherwise. Until Blazinghand clarifies I assume the later post is correct, so no talkie.


Oh, didn't know that.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 14:16 GMT
#624
How so?
Is it because I was right when everyone else was wrong?
Mby I'm just that awesome.

Lynch oats or HF.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 14:17 GMT
#625
##bote: Oatsmaster
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 14:17 GMT
#626
No wait it's night, the fuck I'm doing.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 14:54 GMT
#632
I'm pretty sure I was correct about my wild oats/HF scumbuddies hypothesis.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:00 GMT
#635
On May 07 2014 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
Town read a person nobody else does is scum mistake #1. You aim to look better after the flip, you throw suspicion on the people that were pushing the guy etc etc.

If he was really so convinced he would never, absolutely NEVER vote for his super town read as town. The fact he did it AND CALLED OUT THE PEOPLE who were talking about scummy vivax to vote for him shows that he had a motive to do so.

+vivax free mislynch


If you are town hf, which I doubt it, after this game you shall sheep me blindly 'cause I earned it so.
Well after I flip green that is.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:42 GMT
#641
I said it 4-5 times already.
You are either demonstrating bad logic again like with vivax or you are scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:43 GMT
#643
To every town in the game.
Pls run through the thread now that vivax flipped green.
Only good things will come out of it.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.