• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12423 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 17:40 GMT
#468
I refuse to do that since there are players yet to say anything.
Don't get tunnel vision on him.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:00 GMT
#508
VIVAX


Only thing I have against vivax is that he only defended himself so far, not a single read on anoyone.
I want to see real posts or I'll give him scum points.




OATS


I don't trust Oats one bit.
After these ridiculous lies upon lies posts

On May 05 2014 20:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Holyflare playing like shit and way over blowing the non-serious attitude. In all his town games he gets down to business fast and even when he jokes around it isnt to this extent.

Cal might be scum for being overdefensive yeah or stevling for being seriously on vivax for no reason.


On May 05 2014 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
actually i have no idea how holyflare opens as town. The feeling i get is that he is trying way way way too hard to be funny


he slips.

On May 06 2014 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 06 2014 00:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 05 2014 23:45 Holyflare wrote:
Not paying attention to what? I'm asking why you even mentioned my meta in the first place if you had literally no idea about my meta at all. You've answered now "because it sounded nice"........................... wtf does that even mean, that's the scummiest shit i've ever heard, why would you need to make your argument sound nice if you're just trying to point out information you think is right (all my meta is in my profile too)

I literally said that meta shit because it sounded nice and convincing and had a decent chance of being correct.



how can you NOT understand the point i'm raising

if you are town WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO CONVINCE ANYONE OF ANYTHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT'S CORRECT


##unbote
##Bote: Oatsmaster

because town needs it to be convinced, I dont. This is simple. You are blowing it up into a huge affair because you got caught.


He then lashes out on mderg for no reason at all.

On May 06 2014 00:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 00:26 mderg wrote:
I don´t understand your play right now, Oatsmaster. Why would you state something as fact, if you have no idea about it?

This is a totally uninformed and useless comment that is taking what I said and twisting it to suit his purposes.


What? How was it uninformed, useless or twisting things? Why so defensive oats?


On May 06 2014 00:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think you are scum for overacting and then this overreaction to something that I do practically every game anyway and I never do as scum.


Oats that admitted that he's gonna lie on will if it suits him is now calling upon his own meta as an excuse. Right.


He has posts upon posts against HF, not gonna bother listing them here.
After their debate came to a standstill here's what oats does

On May 06 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
There are no mistakes. Also stevling seems to think im more likely to flip town. Is there any reason why mistakes = scum, stevling?
Also I reread holyflares filter and I retract my scumread.
##vote mderg

After thinking about vivax, I realised that his town read on me is really premature and the reasons he used are incorrect. H could flip scum too. I think I pretty much played exactly like the last 2 scumgames when he gave me the scumread so no real reason to think im town at the juncture


How nice huh? And he had to scrutiny vivax, the easiest target here atm.

Cav picks up on it

On May 07 2014 12:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Life on a farm has changed you thrawn.

Yo cav, why is my push on vivax opportunistic? If you read my filter you should know hes my top scumread. I just havent voted cause voting thread is super lazy for a 9 player game wtf blazinghand. Also cause we shouldnt kill vivax yet.


Really oats? Since when?
I defended you earlier because I expected some consistency on your HF hunt.
You don't get to lie on will, throw shit at someone, then switch targets like nothing happened and expect to get away with it.
You literally made up stuff, so you could argue with HF and then you become buddies.

I will have none of this.

This may also mean that you and HF are scum buddies but I will not go that far for now.

Take note guys that all oats has done in this game is to make shit up against HF and then randomly attack vivax, that's all.




POOFTER


He has done nothing this game so far.
He did the same thing when we were scumbuddies in the cell game.
Mby he's red or mby he should stop playing so many mafia games at once because he clearly can't handle the activity.
Could you stop that poofter?


I won't dive him atm but I get towny vibes from cav.

That's all for now.

##unbote
##bote:Oatsmaster
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:08 GMT
#511
On May 07 2014 14:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm. i retract the maybe scummy i gave to steve, he's just plain scummy


I posted at 7, so after 1min you read it thoroughly enough to deduct that?
Sherlock is that you?
Can you give the reasons that you managed to think off for this, in these 60seconds?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:09 GMT
#512
Shouldn't take more that 20seconds to type them out right?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:11 GMT
#515
On May 07 2014 14:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
steveling do you think that the rest of us really needed to know that tehpoofter hasn't done anything? did you really need to use fancy bbcode to tell us all that?


Is that all?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:13 GMT
#516
On May 07 2014 14:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 14:08 Steveling wrote:
On May 07 2014 14:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm. i retract the maybe scummy i gave to steve, he's just plain scummy


I posted at 7, so after 1min you read it thoroughly enough to deduct that?
Sherlock is that you?
Can you give the reasons that you managed to think off for this, in these 60seconds?


I saw a big bolded vivax name and you don't have anything to say about him after super townreading him all game

I saw a big bolded red oats name after seeing you act like you've knwon he's town all game long long (see the post I pointed out where you said it'd be a shame for you to have to lynch him and have him flip green)

and the extra informative section about tehpoofter

just a really wtf post.


So you admit you haven't read it, you just find it strange that I change opinion on oats.
Good to know how you play.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:18 GMT
#518
I haven't dived him obviously yet.
The general impression from reading the thread was that his posts are awesome.
His posts are still awesome, I still agree with them and I find them logical.
The thing is that after I dived him I noticed that he only defended himself.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:25 GMT
#520
I don't get you.
Have you read the oats thing?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:35 GMT
#523
Is that what I said? xD
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:36 GMT
#524
Can you get past your reading comprehension problems and focus on my points pls.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:43 GMT
#527
On May 07 2014 14:38 thrawn2112 wrote:
oh ok I see.

and yeah i';ve read the oats stuff and i don't think it's very good


Why?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:51 GMT
#530
Well my main point is how oats became buddies with HF and is now targeting vivax.
If you say this doesn't bare consequences then how are we gonna solve this thing?
Pure guessing? I'm not a fan.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 05:53 GMT
#531
*bear lol
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:06 GMT
#535
On May 07 2014 14:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
going against HF at the time he did definitely didnt seem opportunistic.


Ofc it was.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:13 GMT
#538
On May 07 2014 15:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 15:06 Steveling wrote:
On May 07 2014 14:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
going against HF at the time he did definitely didnt seem opportunistic.


Ofc it was.


if HF and vivax both flip town then you can claim that oat's reads are opportunistic. until then stfu about it.


You couldn't be more useless.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:22 GMT
#540
Exactly.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:26 GMT
#542
Yes.
Have you?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:30 GMT
#544
No.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 06:37 GMT
#545
Don't know why some of you are so bm.
Mafia is supposed to be a chill game.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 07:51 GMT
#557
No one is gonna ask the reasons you made that list koshi?
And thrawn blindly sheeps you without explanation?
Right.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
OSC
5h 46m
Replay Cast
5h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.