• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 23:54 GMT
#310
HF I don't agree with you on the cav-vivax situation.
You said the following is bs

On May 05 2014 21:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 12:08 Cavalinho wrote:
On May 05 2014 12:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Cav whyd you choose Steve over Vivax or anyone else?

@Steve what character is Cav?


At first glace, I figured this was setup like Mafiascum, where when someone hits majority they get lynched. I didn't want to put Vivax at L-2 because we were goofing off.

I'm still not entirely sure if that's how it works, but that's my best guess.


He said he didn't want to vote me to not put me at L-2.
1. It's serious, 2. It provides a serious justification for a non-serious phase, 3. The reason is totally evasive and doesn't say anything about his opinion on me. It reads like an excuse.

That's why I wanna know more about this post.


How so? This is perfectly logical.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 23:59 GMT
#314
About the Oatsmaster situation he did a silly thing, he lied and then admitted so himself before anyone called him out for it.
The whole HF meta situation.

You know who else does dumb things all the time and gets himself lynched as town?
Gumshoe.
Do you know who profits from silly town mistakes? Scum. I was scum twice vs gumshoe and jumped on him because of his inaccuracies and I won both games.

I believe oats did a silly thing now but he admitted himself that he actually don't know how HF's meta goes so that absolves this in my eyes as a silly town play.
On the other hand HF jumping on him for that reminds me of myself-gumshoe, so I get scum vibes from HF.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:03 GMT
#317
On May 06 2014 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
Oatsmaster revealed he lied after i called him out for it steveling


Yeah obviously, I mean no one else.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:21 GMT
#320
On May 06 2014 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
how can anyone else call him out if nobody else is around to do it? Don't you think the fact nobody else called him out for it makes it more likely a scummy play than a towny play because he could have gotten away with it unnoticed.


That's 100% incorrect.
How would he go unnoticed since you are in the game?

A situation like you described for example, would be my post earlier about gumshoe, gumshoe is not here so I may be lying and get away with it.
But how on earth would Oats get away with it with you here?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:32 GMT
#323
On May 06 2014 09:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to drop some knowledge bombs on you, mafia does whatever it takes to get someone lynched, they aren't interested in the truth they don't tend to ask questions they just push and push and push.

Where in oats filter does it highlight that he might be wrong about me? Absolutely nowhere. It's that conviction with no questioning and no care about anything else that makes him mafia.


Well it's funny you saying this because you are the one who voted for him right after he jumped on you.
You are the one pushing more, oats haven't voted yet.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:34 GMT
#327
You know guys, there's a chance both of you are town and scum is laughing in their qt atm.

Can you back up and look at other people?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:35 GMT
#330
On May 06 2014 09:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 09:32 Steveling wrote:
On May 06 2014 09:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to drop some knowledge bombs on you, mafia does whatever it takes to get someone lynched, they aren't interested in the truth they don't tend to ask questions they just push and push and push.

Where in oats filter does it highlight that he might be wrong about me? Absolutely nowhere. It's that conviction with no questioning and no care about anything else that makes him mafia.


Well it's funny you saying this because you are the one who voted for him right after he jumped on you.
You are the one pushing more, oats haven't voted yet.


Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 15:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
What the fuck holyflare.
##vote holyflare
why even sign up if you arent going to bother


it's his second post of the game


LOL this is a complete twist and turn, you know the reasons he did this and that it was a joke vote. LOL
You are trying to make it seem like he voted for you after your debate, LOLOLOL.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:41 GMT
#334
On May 06 2014 09:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Whos scum steve?


Well in this "majority vote" setup, I think people who don't offer opinions on everyone should be lynched.
People who fixate on a couple persons, people who seem to have difficulty providing reads, people who lurk, they should all be lynched or shot.

Mderg and Koshi fit this profile perfectly atm.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:52 GMT
#342
On May 06 2014 09:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thats a really specific filter of scumtells lol.
is there anything that stands out to you from their filters?

Hf it doesnt matter. its my opinion only.


Well yes, I explained it.
Mderg is flimsy, like a little frail princess in his posts, I don't like that.
Koshi is always asking useless one liners, good way for scum to seem like they promote discussion.
Also like mderg he refrains from stating his own opinion.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:53 GMT
#344
On May 06 2014 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 09:41 Steveling wrote:
On May 06 2014 09:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Whos scum steve?


Well in this "majority vote" setup, I think people who don't offer opinions on everyone should be lynched.
People who fixate on a couple persons, people who seem to have difficulty providing reads, people who lurk, they should all be lynched or shot.

Mderg and Koshi fit this profile perfectly atm.


why not poofter, even vivax? they are all lurker category


Poofter is lurker #1 I agree.
Vivax has already taken stance yesterday, so I think he's sleeping/working/whatever now and when he's back he will contribute.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:57 GMT
#346
Reading Vivax I remembered another mistake by oats.
Damn it oats, stop playing like this, I'd hate to lynch you and then you flipping green.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 00:58 GMT
#347
Vivax strong townread for me.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:02 GMT
#350
On May 06 2014 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 09:58 Steveling wrote:
Vivax strong townread for me.


I don't want you to just re-read his filter I want you to read the actual thread where what he says is misrepresentation of Cavalinho and hard defences of Oats based on falsehoods.


Will I find different posts of his in the thread than in his filter? lol
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:04 GMT
#352
On May 06 2014 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 10:02 Steveling wrote:
On May 06 2014 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
On May 06 2014 09:58 Steveling wrote:
Vivax strong townread for me.


I don't want you to just re-read his filter I want you to read the actual thread where what he says is misrepresentation of Cavalinho and hard defences of Oats based on falsehoods.


Will I find different posts of his in the thread than in his filter? lol


No but you can read the position they are in the thread by hitting the # button on the post and reading the context of them, just finding it interesting when you have the complete opposite read to me about Vivax and I want to know if you've actually read him in detail or are just spouting off something you think is true.


Well, say your opinion then about him.
I'm meanwhile reading the thread.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:08 GMT
#354
On May 06 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
There are no mistakes. Also stevling seems to think im more likely to flip town. Is there any reason why mistakes = scum, stevling?
Also I reread holyflares filter and I retract my scumread.
##vote mderg




I just explained it earlier, if you make silly mistakes you are antitown.
You will either get lynched or get pushed on your bad reads.

As I said it's the exact same thing I exploit when I'm scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:11 GMT
#356
On May 06 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
There are no mistakes.


When did the bolded thing happened?

On May 05 2014 20:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Holyflare playing like shit and way over blowing the non-serious attitude. In all his town games he gets down to business fast and even when he jokes around it isnt to this extent.

Cal might be scum for being overdefensive yeah or stevling for being seriously on vivax for no reason.


You realise that you just made another mistake.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:15 GMT
#360
On May 06 2014 10:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mistakes implies that it is unintentional.

What about mderg hf?


Do you srly mean you lied?
Explain.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:17 GMT
#362
On May 06 2014 10:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Steveling, you gotta explain how me making that 'mistake' makes me scum.


This is the 3rd post that I make on this subject, reading was hard in elementary school?

I said I don't believe you are scum, for fucks sake.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 01:21 GMT
#364
Koshis filter in a nutshell

On May 05 2014 18:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 18:32 thrawn2112 wrote:
hey guys whats up. i have nothing to contribute atm. but i am down to chat

What do you make of Steve?



On May 05 2014 19:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 19:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah i'm so so town. next question.

Who is the most scummy Oats or Holyflare?



On May 05 2014 22:07 Koshi wrote:
on another note

Hi mderg!


On May 06 2014 07:40 Koshi wrote:
Time to sleep.

Poofter fill in 8 names:

towniest town that towned:
Leaning town:
Leaning scum:
Scummiest scummer that scummed:


3 pages of filter with nothing to say.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 06 2014 02:45 GMT
#374
I just don't see anything weird in his posts.
Mby because we agree on your situation, don't know.

Why do you think he's scum though?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
OSC
7h 24m
Replay Cast
7h 24m
OSC
20h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.