• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8584 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 81 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 25 2014 19:39 GMT
#1481
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 25 2014 19:46 GMT
#1482
On April 26 2014 04:39 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all


The difference is that I am not sure if you are scum or vivax is scum or kushm4sta is scum and so I am asking follow up questions to make sure that what I was thinking was in fact right. You on the other hand make a sweeping statement with no facts and no followup because you are sure of the facts and so instead of asking questions to lead to the ultimate goal of decision, instead, you just try and discredit the person that you need to get lynched.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 25 2014 19:57 GMT
#1483
On April 26 2014 04:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 04:39 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all


The difference is that I am not sure if you are scum or vivax is scum or kushm4sta is scum and so I am asking follow up questions to make sure that what I was thinking was in fact right. You on the other hand make a sweeping statement with no facts and no followup because you are sure of the facts and so instead of asking questions to lead to the ultimate goal of decision, instead, you just try and discredit the person that you need to get lynched.


There are no questions that I can ask that are going to make me any more sure of anyone's alignment. You haven't asked me any questions either. That answer makes no sense. Also, I discredit the arguments, not the people.

(By the way, I like, hope you're okay, the accident thing is awful, one of my friends got hit earlier this year in the same way)
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 25 2014 20:09 GMT
#1484
On April 26 2014 04:57 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 04:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 26 2014 04:39 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all


The difference is that I am not sure if you are scum or vivax is scum or kushm4sta is scum and so I am asking follow up questions to make sure that what I was thinking was in fact right. You on the other hand make a sweeping statement with no facts and no followup because you are sure of the facts and so instead of asking questions to lead to the ultimate goal of decision, instead, you just try and discredit the person that you need to get lynched.


There are no questions that I can ask that are going to make me any more sure of anyone's alignment. You haven't asked me any questions either. That answer makes no sense. Also, I discredit the arguments, not the people.

(By the way, I like, hope you're okay, the accident thing is awful, one of my friends got hit earlier this year in the same way)


Thank you!

In regards to your point, I didn't ask you any questions, simply because you weren't around at the time of my return and my initial response was just a response to Kushm4sta asking a question!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 25 2014 20:11 GMT
#1485
OTW you now win with town once all mafia are eliminated regardless of what your role / alignment is k? lol

I feel good about you after going through your filter in all honesty and at this point I'm just making a judgement call. Cause looking at Skan, kush, and vivax is hard enough already while doubting you.

I will say Skan seems like he's forcing out a couple of his last posts, Kush for me is so hard to read just because of the way he plays, and vivax hasn't said anything for like three days... what a difficult game.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 25 2014 20:13 GMT
#1486
EBWOP: I guess I should mention the first line is a joke... idk how serious people get about that type of thing
LiquidDota Staff
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 25 2014 20:23 GMT
#1487
On April 19 2014 23:29 ObviousOne wrote:

-snip-

Kush should tweek know better about you or is he not good at reading you? He had a scum read on you probably based mostly around your first-half of d1 absence and I don't know when/if he's checking back in. Was his intent to get you lynched okay to you, or is there some backstory I'm missing where he should be able to tell by the end of the day and just never got around to changing his read? Would be helpful if he would check up on that as I mentioned above.

Skan MIA means I don't know what he's thinking related to kush and between that and his fake claim he's my top lynch candidate for today. Second maybe Mderg, seems pretty blunt in his responses which seems like a "safe" way to play as saying as little as possible reveals as little as necessary. No real narrative to his filter.


I think Skanja is probably town, there's the blooper where he answers to a D1 FT reply and this post by OO is worded in a way that suggests OO thinks of him as a townie when talking to kush.

Speaking of that, Kush's moment of irrational confidence pushing Cavalinho N1 is another point in favour of kush being scum, and OO prefers to ask him a bunch of irrelevant, very diplomatic stuff.

As for OTW, I thought he was town for effort and a couple other reasons, but by PoE he's scum, very active scum.

Can't exclude that Skanja is scum 100% yet but I'm pretty confident kush is, will have time to decide definitely tomorrow after he flipped.

##Vote: Kush

Now excuse me, had a long day and need to sleep.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 25 2014 20:45 GMT
#1488
VOTE COUNT:


Vivax (3): Skanjab1s, OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords

kushm4sta (1): Vivax

Not Voting (1): kushm4sta


Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently Vivax is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 25 2014 22:36 GMT
#1489
yup vivax is dying i guess.

and dont you dare doubt my towniness. ever. nip this shit in a bud right now.
IF I AM SCUM, SCUM WINS. get over it.

Why did I change my mind on vivax? cause he has a lot of reasoning and shit in his filter and he's fucking hard to scum read.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 25 2014 22:37 GMT
#1490
only reason i have for scumreading him is PoE, so naturally that isn't going to be a highly supported, stable read.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 26 2014 02:00 GMT
#1491
here's hoping. lol
LiquidDota Staff
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 26 2014 03:54 GMT
#1492
On April 26 2014 11:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
here's hoping. lol

^^^^
Pictures speak a thousand words!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-26 05:16:09
April 26 2014 04:01 GMT
#1493
Night 4


Vivax the Winterflame has been lynched

Night 4 ends in .
No flavor... I'm tired
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 26 2014 04:02 GMT
#1494
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 26 2014 04:25 GMT
#1495
now skan is the next lynch.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 26 2014 04:26 GMT
#1496
vivax played really well i think.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 26 2014 04:27 GMT
#1497
On April 26 2014 04:18 OneThousandWords wrote:
That means Koshi was right!

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:15 Koshi wrote:
I think it is Skanjab and Vivax.



this is one of those things that only town would think of saying.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 26 2014 04:40 GMT
#1498
I'd honestly like to see how town play would differ from scum play when replacing somebody who hasn't said anything late into Day 1 and a lynch mob on scummy town players is already underway lol gg Vivax
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 26 2014 06:17 GMT
#1499
skanjab show your scummy face
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 08:35 GMT
#1500
Calm down kush.

If I get lynched tomorrow (and am town), does town lose?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 204
Nina 139
SpeCial 84
ViBE81
Nathanias 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12006
Artosis 597
NaDa 29
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2474
Liquid`RaSZi1854
shahzam722
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0317
JimRising 289
Trikslyr36
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 32
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 49m
INu's Battles
11h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 49m
OSC
23h 4m
Replay Cast
23h 49m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.