• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8920 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:09 GMT
#831
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:12 GMT
#834
On April 17 2014 16:11 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?

Set up a LYLO?


wow you are a genius
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:19 GMT
#836
Really tho, be honest. do you think that's what I'm doing? do you think that i've had the entire game planned out since before the Day 1 lynch? that I've manipulated everyone into being suspicious of just that right people so that FT, a townie gets lynched D1, and then whatever the fuck you described happens to bring us to a lylo? you really think that I'm capable of doing that?

And what you're saying I'm trying to do doesn't even line up with what I'm doing. You said that part of my master plan is to lynch vivax, yet I don't want to lynch vivax. I think he's town! So this grand plan you've thought up doesn't even make sense.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:21 GMT
#837
yeah you have to be town lmao

I commend your paranoia. lol.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:30 GMT
#839
On April 17 2014 16:27 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
Really tho, be honest. do you think that's what I'm doing? do you think that i've had the entire game planned out since before the Day 1 lynch? that I've manipulated everyone into being suspicious of just that right people so that FT, a townie gets lynched D1, and then whatever the fuck you described happens to bring us to a lylo? you really think that I'm capable of doing that?

And what you're saying I'm trying to do doesn't even line up with what I'm doing. You said that part of my master plan is to lynch vivax, yet I don't want to lynch vivax. I think he's town! So this grand plan you've thought up doesn't even make sense.

No. The 'grand scheme of master plans', as you call my way of reading your agenda, involved bandwagoning onto a d1 lynch that was as logical as it would get, and then give its credit to a person and lynch him next. Easy LYLO in a mini setup.


Are you talking about the "+1" comment I made? You're misreading that. It was me getting back at vivax for being such a douche towards me prior to the lynch. I wasn't saying anything about his alignment there. I think he's pretty townie. I'll defend him if he';s up for lynch D2, unless my read changes in which case I'll be sure to give sufficient reasoning behind the change. But I don't see that happening, because I don't see any kind of mafia agenda behind Vivax's posts.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:58 GMT
#841
I don't have any right now lol. I'll work on that in the next few hours.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 08:07 GMT
#842
I can say with confidence that I think kush, vivax, djag, koshi, and OE are town. Those are the townreads I'm most confident about.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 09:02 GMT
#844
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:22 GMT
#847
On April 17 2014 19:21 Skanjab1s wrote:
Oh wow, there are quite a few votes on him already.


indeed.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:25 GMT
#848
adding tweak to my list of strong town reads
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:34 GMT
#851
@ koshi

kush is town too right?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:37 GMT
#855
i hope nobody claims. i'm useless at setup speculation and claims just make me hesitant about all my reads
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:38 GMT
#857
btw this is my current PoE list

4. Cavalinho
5. mderg
6. ObviousOne
9. OneThousandWords

I have reasons to think some of these people might be town. but the reasons aren't good enough for me PoE them
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:46 GMT
#859
hey OO. do you want to be buddies again for D2? my D2 standards are much harsher than my D1 standards so this time I will require you to submit a formal resume.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 11:24 GMT
#865
On April 17 2014 20:17 Koshi wrote:
hahahahahhahaaha.
I just was rereading Djagulingu his filter and I start panicking because the first page was so scummy and not what I remembered at all.

Then I saw it was cavalinho his filter.

crisis averted.


i spent a good amount of D1 thinking that OO and OE were the same person....
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 13:15 GMT
#888
lol. i think i already have a larger filter here than I had in my most active scum game
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:03 GMT
#893
djag you are trash at this game
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:21 GMT
#901
On April 17 2014 23:20 Koshi wrote:
thrawn can you answer OTW his case? There are some good parts in there. It should be cleared up.


no there aren't.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:23 GMT
#903
On April 17 2014 23:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 23:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 23:20 Koshi wrote:
thrawn can you answer OTW his case? There are some good parts in there. It should be cleared up.


no there aren't.

Sure there is. The part where you look like you want to lynch Cavalinho unless FT fucks off and you vote FT anyway. What happened there?


ft fucked off. he told us it was ok for us to lynch him him to avoid a no lynch and then stopped trying to save himself.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:28 GMT
#908
you think those post are indicative of a townie who is about to get mislynched? you weren't there, the situation was really tense because the votes were tied at 4 each and a tie means a no lynch. and i'm screaming at both of them trying to get them to say something useful. and all he can think to say is stuff like "I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all."
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
15m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.