• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 81 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:13 GMT
#1221
Or maybe Kush had Vivax as 3rd scum. Anyway. Doesn't matter.

Vivax went all omg Kush you should totally lynch Skanjab before me. Skanjab only lies about his claims and is afk. While I only do townie things and I am town.

While you are at it. Please claim scum because I think you are scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:15 GMT
#1222
I think it is Skanjab and Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:15 GMT
#1223
Vivax was upset that Kush wanted to lynch Vivax first because he tried harder than skanjab.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:16 GMT
#1224
No wait. Bad English.

Vivax was upset with Kush because Kush read Vivax as scum over Skanjab while Vivax finds that's unfair because he tried harder to play good mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:22 GMT
#1225
On April 21 2014 11:16 Koshi wrote:
No wait. Bad English.

Vivax was upset with Kush because Kush read Vivax as scum over Skanjab while Vivax finds that's unfair because he tried harder to play good mafia.


Ok this makes sense. Unfortunately for you, I'm still not mafia.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 21 2014 02:22 GMT
#1226
On April 21 2014 11:15 Koshi wrote:
Vivax was upset that Kush wanted to lynch Vivax first because he tried harder than skanjab.


yeah lmao. that was my impression.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:26 GMT
#1227
On April 21 2014 11:22 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:16 Koshi wrote:
No wait. Bad English.

Vivax was upset with Kush because Kush read Vivax as scum over Skanjab while Vivax finds that's unfair because he tried harder to play good mafia.


Ok this makes sense. Unfortunately for you, I'm still not mafia.

What? I haven't said you are mafia in ages.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:35 GMT
#1228
There is a giant conversation between OO and Vivax in the thread. Knowing that OO didn't give 2 fucks about scumhunting it is quite funny to see him try so hard to scumhunt with Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:36 GMT
#1229
On April 21 2014 11:13 Koshi wrote:
Or maybe Kush had Vivax as 3rd scum. Anyway. Doesn't matter.

Vivax went all omg Kush you should totally lynch Skanjab before me. Skanjab only lies about his claims and is afk. While I only do townie things and I am town.

While you are at it. Please claim scum because I think you are scum.


I thought this was addressed to me as you were talking to me.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 02:37 GMT
#1230
Ahno. That was Vivax talking to Kush. Yeah not clear it was.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:06 GMT
#1231
On April 19 2014 07:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 06:56 Koshi wrote:
On April 19 2014 06:27 Vivax wrote:
On April 19 2014 06:25 Koshi wrote:
can theyboth be scum in your experience?


I don't think mderg is scum, you wanted to get at something connection-y?

No I wonder if you think that conversation can be done scum/scum. At that time in the game. 50% of both their filter.


It's possible. I didn't really doubt the vig claim cause I figured it would get sorted out at a later point, but if your scumbuddy knows you're fakeclaiming you might feel like putting in an early attack on the claimer for a later gain, however I'm currently comfortable believing that mderg is town.

If you look at the quotes from OO you will notice that he called mderg scummy for wanting to lynch skanja at that point, mderg obliged and switched, OO didn't take that into account later and kept his vote on him, didn't deliver an own interpretation of that which is what I want him to do now and is one of the things I wanted you to notice. Also, that's the only reason he voted for mderg.

Additionally, if you look at the first post you will notice how it's wall-of-text-like with very little information, I mentioned that earlier in D1.

We should lynch Skanja or OO today and they both should be starting to contribute if they don't want that to happen. Still got questions open for you.


Additionally, I have a question for OE: Are you the vigilante? Cause earlier you said that Skanja's claim was likely fake.

Damned. Is Vivax just bussing 100%
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:07 GMT
#1232
On April 17 2014 06:20 Vivax wrote:
@ OO

PoE AND posts like this:

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:46 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Haven't read newest shit but

Oo why you want to plynch Akaka if you have no problem town reading him?
Why you gotta shit town read thrawn based on bullshit?

I wouldn't say that his activity is the only way to read him and it's subjective anyhow, I basically caught him through POE and that was the best reason I could come up with in Toy Story, he exhibited both behaviors there so I'm going to use the guideline until it no longer works (i.e. he steps up and plays the game). He's a policy lynch because I have no idea what the fuck he is saying 99% of the time. He seems to have the goal of being unreadable in every game he plays and that puts him in my "ok to policy lynch" group because I'd hate to lose to him (again, lol).

re: thrawn, how would you suggest I eliminate people from the lynch based on their behavior if not on some basic first post instinct when the game is like 20 minutes in? I've opened lines of communication when in the past things have been not so great between us, unless I recall incorrectly. The last game we played together I wanted to lynch him and he ended up being town, so I'm trying a new approach so I don't immediately put him in a category labeled "people I want to lynch because I hate"

Gotta re-read after I get some coffee in me. Only other thought I had for the moment is I didn't immediately want to lynch Koshi which is standing out to me. I think he's more actively participating (rather than posting for what looks like the sake of posting) than in other games I've read/played with him in them. Maybe that's some kind of themed-level-Koshi and I haven't seen a normal ass game Koshi in recent memory?


Let's split this into three text blocks. First block is a huge answer about Kaslam. That's ok, that's not my beef, kush asked you a question.
The second block is defensive in my opinion. What is your intention here since according to kush you townread thrawn? Btw point me to what you're replying cause thrawn didn't even ask you anything O_o (I don't think I've missed such a thing while looking for it).
The third block is meh. Says something semi-conclusive, ends up with a question to yourself. You still got trouble getting a conclusion about Koshi?



Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 06:00 mderg wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

I don´t agree with this case on Djagulingu. It´s purely based on Djagu´s self meta which I think is always difficult to base a case on.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 07:23 OneThousandWords wrote:
I also find it odd how Cavalinho has chosen to respond to posts in the thread. His chose his first posts of the game to say hi and that he isn't going to comment on anything because nothing has happened. I find this in and of itself strange. When people first start the game they usually start to converse with people or even talk about policy, however, Cavalinho decided not to have any part of the conversation whatsoever.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 14:36 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 15 2014 14:32 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 13:54 Cavalinho wrote:
Hi.

Right on, right on. What you thinking about right now?


Nothing has happened yet.

So...Nothing.


Now, understandably we do not know the circumstances and I'd like to hear more from him but then he returns to the thread after quite some time to post, well, nothing. His only real post is a post to jump on discrediting OmniEulogy (whether justly or not).

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:05 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 03:57 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm not even tunneling you. If I thought you were scum I'd vote for you. Are you scummy to me? yes.


Uhh.

Also I don't get the points in your post at all.


I find this an odd behavioural tidbit because IMO this is not a townies mindset.

I agree with this case on cav


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 23:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:22 Koshi wrote:
OneThousandWords
Did absolutely NOTHING.

Went in an argument with me defending the fact that skanjab HAS TO CLAIM RB OR IS MAFIA ON D2 while OTW himself didn't believe the Vig claim.

Then he made some halfassed case on Cavalinho which simply isn't enough for a smurf. Even if Cavalinho is suspicious, it doesn't change the fact OTW has done nothing. Just some silly quotes enabling him to fly under radar.


This is categorically false. Where do I state that I don't believe he could be vig? Also, I've seen the word smurf thrown around. If it's used in the same way as MOBA games then you're wrong, I was invited here by a friend from another mafia site.

Here is wherein the real problem lies. All the people that you seemingly "like" for things that they have done have quite simply started from posts that I have made.

Thrawn's main contributions this game:

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.



This is his first contribution into the thread other than the non-sensical replies to longer posts earlier in his filter and it's just piggybacking off a post that I made earlier in the thread here. This is a relatively easy thing to do as mafia because:

A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

Now, on it's own I know this is not enough, however, thrawn's behaviour is not your typical town behaviour! He flits from one lynch to the next with little explanation. He practically wants to lynch half the game!

I've mentioned Mderg before.

Here he wants to lynch Kush. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)



He wants to lynch ME which is somewhat of a kick in the teeth seeing as he is the one that is sheeping MY point of view on mderg. What could be the reason for this? Is he not reading what i've written? Nope. It's something about skan and nothing about the actual player that he got his read from. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 19:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
100words is probably my 2nd lynch choice. i almost voted for him instead of that other guy. what stood out to me is how his main talking point was skan's claim and how pointless it was to talk about the claim yet he did nothing but talk about the claim

koshi i'll fully read and respond to that meta when i wake up. too tired/tipsy for that right now. but i did skim one of the links and I notice that he likes to argue about stuff without thinking about alignments. so my preliminary answer to you question is yes, the meta does sorta make me uncertain about lnyching him.



He wants to policy lynch an AFK player who is talking about nonsense (Alakaslam).

He wants to also look into OE who he also says is scummy before even looking into him. This is not what I expect a typical person to do. Usually it's:

I'll look into a player ----> Here is why he is scummy.

Thrawn's view is.

This is a somewhat scummy player ----> Going to go look into him after I've already made my decision about whether he is scummy or not!


In conclusion thrawn is a person who, while talking a lot, seems to be a person of fleeting wishes. He is keen to hop onto anyone he can push a lynch onto. He hasn't "read the thread" and pushes others reads as his own. He calls the person he got his case for on his vote choice scum based on early conversation in a time where nothing was happening.



##Vote Thrawn2112

Here I agree on the part about thrawns first contribution being the case on me is scummy. I don´t think thrawn was sheeping OTW, though.




If you agree with his case on Cava why does he stay null for you when you ask me about the reads? Be honest, did you just go look for OTW's cases when I asked you?

If Vivax was town he would have pushed this harder after OO talked about it. Like OO hasn't got enough balls to go against a town Vivax like this.

I do not believe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:09 GMT
#1233
Sorry but OO made Vivax his bitch. Look at the entire conversation chain.
Vivax nails OO and OO is able to smooth talk out of it by doing some scumhunting?

I do not believe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:12 GMT
#1234
Also, there is no way town Vivax asks so many open questions on D2. He got mderg as town so his game should be easy. Figure out OTW and game is over.

But for some reason Vivax is not talking to OTW at all.

And then he talks to Kush and suddenly Kush is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:13 GMT
#1235
Well I am tunneled.

Scum better kills me, for WIFOM or for righteousness.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 03:44 GMT
#1236
On April 21 2014 12:13 Koshi wrote:
Well I am tunneled.

Scum better kills me, for WIFOM or for righteousness.

Why would you die over confirmed town person?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 03:47 GMT
#1237
I am awesome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 04:00 GMT
#1238
fliptimes
I had a good night of sleep.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2014 04:02 GMT
#1239
Day 3


Looks like someone was more dangerous than he should be. Looks like he wasn't able to finish his game because he got thrown for a loop before the game could even start... Talk about a really cheezy way to win.
Koshi the Normal Ass Normal Player has died
Day 3 ends in . Voting is mandatory.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 21 2014 04:04 GMT
#1240
cop claim please?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 266
Nina 140
ViBE36
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 380
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever223
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox437
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby2928
Liquid`RaSZi1822
shahzam652
WinterStarcraft458
C9.Mang0291
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 36m
INu's Battles
12h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 36m
OSC
23h 51m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.