• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7022 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 22:56 GMT
#1386
On April 23 2014 07:21 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
omni wasn't/isn't proving original content


Exactly! And to keep on that.

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:11 Koshi wrote:
On April 21 2014 10:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dont really have any right now

everyone that isn't kush/koshi are about the same level of scuminess and I could lynch any of them. hopefully we will know more after the deadline.

skan/vivax are who i most want to lynch.

i have no idea how to read OTW and i still don't see why mderg is so scummy


Well I've never rolled scum in all 2 of the forum mafia games I've played so that's a start!

Can someone explain the vivax lynch because he looks really towny from his filter and koshi brought up that he was scum based on one really small point and seems to be super certain of it all of a sudden. I still don't understand because he never elaborated.

Vivax is a pretty good player, so I expect that he knows who is scum by now. Or at least has a couple names. Just like yourself, you think it is Mderg/Koshi/Skanjab.

But Vivax in response of Kush made it quite obvious he didn't have a clue who to push. That's extremely scummy because as scum you don't have a "scumhunting storyline" or you don't really feel who you got to push because you are playing reactionary to the thread.

So when Kush had Vivax as 4th scum. Vivax made a problem of this. This means that Vivax doesn't think that the scummers were with the first 3. But a couple minutes later Vivax even claimed he had Kush as scum. So that's 4 scummers right there. So who the fuck does Vivax think is scum?

Vivax doesn't know who is scum. Vivax is scum.


Granted vivax was 3rd not 4th but semantics. I still haven't seen Vivax address this post at all. He's dead but it's not like you can avoid what he's said because he's gone.


I don't even know what the hell the 3s and 4s are supposed to mean. At the time people I wanted to lynch were mderg and skanja and then kush flipped his read on me for the xth time when somebody else gave the same read on me. He did it again and now I want reasons...again. He's like unable to call me null or something.

And Koshi somehow concluded that I had no scumreads from that, as if I already had ticked in my reads for good.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 23:14 GMT
#1395
On April 23 2014 07:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.


He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.


i'm not sure if I understood this. but are you saying skan is town?


D1 you ask a question. it gets answered post-lynch. You are scum, you don't read the game, you don't look up the flip, you just read and find the answer and call it out. No, it doesn't make sense unless he's playing the sloppy townie card as scum, which is something I can't exclude. But he definitely got townie points for that convo and paranoia comes last in my judgment.

The judgment for today is: We lynch mderg, kush or OTW, and if we didn't win by then we lynch skanja.
Will decide after I talked to them a bit, if kush doesn't answer my questions my vote and my wrath ends up on him for his reads on me.

This is how he justified his earlier ones:

On April 20 2014 21:06 kushm4sta wrote:
what made me read you as town?
You are very engaged, with contradicts my perception of your scum meta.
You give a lot of reasons for things.
You look like you are trying to figure shit out.

what made me change my mind?
well i'm still not 100% on you being scum, but mostly..
PoE (aka townreads on other players)
your recent inappropriately try hard posts
the realization that I don't know your meta that well

I do not have specific examples really, because i didn't close read you filter. I merely skimmed it.


I'm curious about the new.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 23:23 GMT
#1398
Mderg what do you think of my analysis on skanja?

Do you scumread kush or what else do you mean by this:

kush: I kinda agree on him but my focus would be more on him just posting reads left and right the last pages, without giving any clear line of thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 25 2014 20:23 GMT
#1487
On April 19 2014 23:29 ObviousOne wrote:

-snip-

Kush should tweek know better about you or is he not good at reading you? He had a scum read on you probably based mostly around your first-half of d1 absence and I don't know when/if he's checking back in. Was his intent to get you lynched okay to you, or is there some backstory I'm missing where he should be able to tell by the end of the day and just never got around to changing his read? Would be helpful if he would check up on that as I mentioned above.

Skan MIA means I don't know what he's thinking related to kush and between that and his fake claim he's my top lynch candidate for today. Second maybe Mderg, seems pretty blunt in his responses which seems like a "safe" way to play as saying as little as possible reveals as little as necessary. No real narrative to his filter.


I think Skanja is probably town, there's the blooper where he answers to a D1 FT reply and this post by OO is worded in a way that suggests OO thinks of him as a townie when talking to kush.

Speaking of that, Kush's moment of irrational confidence pushing Cavalinho N1 is another point in favour of kush being scum, and OO prefers to ask him a bunch of irrelevant, very diplomatic stuff.

As for OTW, I thought he was town for effort and a couple other reasons, but by PoE he's scum, very active scum.

Can't exclude that Skanja is scum 100% yet but I'm pretty confident kush is, will have time to decide definitely tomorrow after he flipped.

##Vote: Kush

Now excuse me, had a long day and need to sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Coldzera 353
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g7314
JimRising 645
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0175
ViBE128
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra897
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 19m
INu's Battles
7h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 19m
OSC
18h 34m
Replay Cast
19h 19m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.