• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 18 2014 04:01 GMT
#975
and as long as I wasn't wrong and it's now impossible to change night actions x.x lol
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 18 2014 04:04 GMT
#978
On April 18 2014 13:02 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2014 13:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 18 2014 12:47 kushm4sta wrote:
cavalinho, oo, mderg
kinda seems too easy but that's what i got


well, allow me to do something about that for you. As long as I'm not RB'd Cavalinho is dead. I'm vig.


Welp.

I was town, for the record. I think it's kind of hysterical that nobody realized how shit those cases were.


truthfully town or not for you, it's unfortunate gg man. sorry you were so scummy =/
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 18 2014 04:06 GMT
#979
On the plus side, we don't have to argue for the next 48 hours over if we want to lynch Cavalinho or not so I still consider that shot completely worth it. I'm going to sleep town, cya in the morning.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 18 2014 13:35 GMT
#1070
inb4 a thrawn koshi vivax scum team. wouldn't even be mad losing if I get that right. rofl

anyway I'm back to wanting mderg lynched today unless he can convince me otherwise.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 19 2014 14:10 GMT
#1105
sorry about my activity this day cycle guys, Easter making this difficult to keep up with x.x
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 19 2014 21:43 GMT
#1117
well people are still over but I'm caught up and I've read through the pages as well as I'll be able to today. I agree with the sentiments about OO and so I'll be voting for him. I'll try to be here for the lynch but I'm not sure if I can make it.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 20 2014 21:21 GMT
#1198
On April 21 2014 06:17 OneThousandWords wrote:
Huh? Can you explain what you just meant?


you could be making a connection with mderg and Koshi if you assume mderg is scum.

is how I understood that..
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 21 2014 07:03 GMT
#1245
On April 21 2014 04:56 Koshi wrote:
skanjab dies.
Vivax dies.

Then we see what happens in lylo.


My advice to town.


personally I'm ok with going in this order. I'm not convinced of Vivax being scum but I can't shake my bias / paranoia enough to say Vivax is town either. That said Koshi was lynched for a reason and I think we'd do best to follow roughly along the lines of what he has suggested.

weighing the two options and knowing there are two scum left I think lynching Skan before Vivax makes the most sense. If Vivax is town and we lynch him it's a much larger loss than losing a possibly town Skan, it also doesn't really help us figure out if Skan really is scum or not if we lynch vivax and vivax turns out to be town.

imo risk is much greater lynching vivax first even though I believe both of them could quite possibly be scum.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 21 2014 07:07 GMT
#1246
its 3am and I normally have terrible sentence structure but basically if Skan flips town I believe vivax is scum, if Skan flips scum, Vivax might still be scum but at least we wont have to worry about Skan anymore either way.

so much easier to just say it that way omg. g'night town
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 21 2014 23:01 GMT
#1286
On April 20 2014 20:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
well talk to him about it and not me. idk why you are expecting me to either accept your read on him or be able to fill in the gaps in his reads. because that is something i cannot do unless i am kush and i am town


I'm ok with sheeping you guys Thrawn and honestly I've been on / off on Skan all game. Imo he could basically be either town / scum but I accept his reasoning for claiming vig and as he claims to have been rb'd N1 I'd say he did exactly what he wanted to do as town. I voted for him mostly to see how Vivax would respond but what can ya do, if you guys wanna lynch Vivax today I'll follow that.

Anyway I took the above as meaning if Kush was town but I'm just making sure as it could also be interpreted as it was something you couldn't do because you aren't town. It drew a flag but I ignored it as I had you as town and I still do but I just want to make sure that I read this in particular correctly.

Honestly I've got the same list as the rest of you and I think this game is pretty much figured out.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 01:38 GMT
#1299
On April 22 2014 10:15 kushm4sta wrote:
is flip tonight?


nah flip is tomorrow
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 22:21 GMT
#1362
On April 23 2014 07:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
omni wasn't/isn't proving original content


Exactly! And to keep on that.

On April 21 2014 11:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 10:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dont really have any right now

everyone that isn't kush/koshi are about the same level of scuminess and I could lynch any of them. hopefully we will know more after the deadline.

skan/vivax are who i most want to lynch.

i have no idea how to read OTW and i still don't see why mderg is so scummy


Well I've never rolled scum in all 2 of the forum mafia games I've played so that's a start!

Can someone explain the vivax lynch because he looks really towny from his filter and koshi brought up that he was scum based on one really small point and seems to be super certain of it all of a sudden. I still don't understand because he never elaborated.

Vivax is a pretty good player, so I expect that he knows who is scum by now. Or at least has a couple names. Just like yourself, you think it is Mderg/Koshi/Skanjab.

But Vivax in response of Kush made it quite obvious he didn't have a clue who to push. That's extremely scummy because as scum you don't have a "scumhunting storyline" or you don't really feel who you got to push because you are playing reactionary to the thread.

So when Kush had Vivax as 4th scum. Vivax made a problem of this. This means that Vivax doesn't think that the scummers were with the first 3. But a couple minutes later Vivax even claimed he had Kush as scum. So that's 4 scummers right there. So who the fuck does Vivax think is scum?

Vivax doesn't know who is scum. Vivax is scum.


Granted vivax was 3rd not 4th but semantics. I still haven't seen Vivax address this post at all. He's dead but it's not like you can avoid what he's said because he's gone.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 23:00 GMT
#1387
On April 21 2014 05:17 kushm4sta wrote:
nah koshi skan is town


On April 21 2014 14:52 kushm4sta wrote:
all the scummy mother fuckers want to lynch skan. that is not a good sign.


On April 23 2014 05:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
not so sure about lynching vivax any more. but we are definitely not lynching skan


On April 22 2014 10:10 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.


On April 23 2014 00:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 00:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
vivax why do you think OTW is super town?


Cause he reads me as town and skanja as scum.


On April 19 2014 06:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 06:25 Koshi wrote:
can theyboth be scum in your experience?


I don't think mderg is scum, you wanted to get at something connection-y?


On April 17 2014 11:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 10:33 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:20 Vivax wrote:
[truncated]

PoE mostly and the posts or playstyle which didn't make me add them to the townie list.
Also posted some stuff on OTW previously, I think you missed that cause it would answer half of your question.

As for the other half, OmniEulogy, my conclusion is right above this post. You're encouraged to post your opinion, especially since you're not cleared in my book and the "Oh look Vivax is ignoring me, hmmm, interesting" doesn't make you look much better. Do you think I could be scum?

Also answer me this: The reason you think OTW could be scum is that his case on thrawn looks bad as far as I can gain from your filter. How do you discern if it's a bad townie making it or scum? Cause that case alone isn't enough of an argument, so how did you conclude scum? My arguments for him being possible scum were different.

Not really considering you as scum just yet. I just wanted to hear from you. I like this case on OE.

I think OTW is scummy for a variety of different, small reasons. His attitude has been generally defensive, his responses to your questions were less than impressive, and his vote on me is pure OMGUS. I don't have a case on him yet, persay, but I wouldn't mind lynching him, that much is certain.


Actually I thought his answers to me made him look a little better cause he wasn't afraid of pissing me off which is something I wouldn't expect from newb scum (if he is who he claims to be which I'm not sure if I should believe), my main concern though is the way he pushed people early in the game. It looked like plain scum aggressiveness, not figuring out people. Hence why I was suspicious of his lack of townreads. I could lynch him too. Hell, I could lynch everybody I said I would lynch initially except for the german dude cause of the way he replied to me.


On April 21 2014 05:30 Koshi wrote:
He first has mderg/skanjab and then goes mderg/Koshi. So if mderg is scum otw prolly isn't.


mderg + vivax looks pretty good honestly after going through all the filters and looking at what Koshi was saying before he died.

OO never directly mentioned Vivax, only answered questions while trying to lynch FT or Thrawn.

Also "mderg is part of my filter already" from OO. mderg actually isn't mentioned in his filter before this. Why lie about something like that?

On April 17 2014 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

This list?

FT I feel like I've always had a hard time getting a read on. I know in the past I've always felt he was scummy and it was based on activity at the time. Given his relative activity to this game it can't really be used against him.

Reading Omni's filter last night put me into a comatose state trying to make sense of it. His style seems to be part conversational, part POE, which I think makes him more likely to be town than scum, but he's taken a hard line defending borderline-at-the-time mderg which I don't understand the reason for. Don't really care for the summary-nature of his read on thrawn because it doesn't really come to a solid conclusion, yet that's where his vote lands.
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 23:23 OmniEulogy wrote:
his vote on mderg is scummy imo, his accusations considering his entire filter comes down to policy lynching Slam and lynching mderg, and then his conversation with Koshi about Kush where he only votes for kush after you do Skan. It just seems like the only thing he does is try to find a SAFE place to put his vote.

Interesting choice of words; safe place to put a vote. Interesting because somehow he's created a situation where that's what he's done. Putting his vote in a safe place (on someone who he perceived as someone putting their vote somewhere safe) SAFE-CEPTION?

OTW seems to be adjusting to how games play here, not sure yet on his alignment. Gut would say town but since he's new here I don't know how to tell for certain yet. I already bought up the potential culture clash which he hasn't responded to yet, if it even merited a response.

mderg is part of my filter already

How are you so confident on your town reads on cav and djag?


I've bolded it for you but this is his first mention of mderg and it's more to attack me while saying mderg is neutral and then brushes it off to continue attacking me. Pretty confident mderg is scum and Vivax to follow.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 23:02 GMT
#1390
On April 23 2014 08:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
oh yeah. koshi had a good post abuot OO and vivax interations. lemme find it.


who fucking needs an opinion when I can just steal Koshi's man lol I mean this all depends on mderg actually flipping scum but it looks pretty damn likely.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 23:15 GMT
#1396
On April 23 2014 08:07 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 08:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
OO never directly mentioned Vivax, only answered questions while trying to lynch FT or Thrawn.

Also "mderg is part of my filter already" from OO. mderg actually isn't mentioned in his filter before this. Why lie about something like that?

On April 17 2014 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

This list?

FT I feel like I've always had a hard time getting a read on. I know in the past I've always felt he was scummy and it was based on activity at the time. Given his relative activity to this game it can't really be used against him.

Reading Omni's filter last night put me into a comatose state trying to make sense of it. His style seems to be part conversational, part POE, which I think makes him more likely to be town than scum, but he's taken a hard line defending borderline-at-the-time mderg which I don't understand the reason for. Don't really care for the summary-nature of his read on thrawn because it doesn't really come to a solid conclusion, yet that's where his vote lands.
On April 16 2014 23:23 OmniEulogy wrote:
his vote on mderg is scummy imo, his accusations considering his entire filter comes down to policy lynching Slam and lynching mderg, and then his conversation with Koshi about Kush where he only votes for kush after you do Skan. It just seems like the only thing he does is try to find a SAFE place to put his vote.

Interesting choice of words; safe place to put a vote. Interesting because somehow he's created a situation where that's what he's done. Putting his vote in a safe place (on someone who he perceived as someone putting their vote somewhere safe) SAFE-CEPTION?

OTW seems to be adjusting to how games play here, not sure yet on his alignment. Gut would say town but since he's new here I don't know how to tell for certain yet. I already bought up the potential culture clash which he hasn't responded to yet, if it even merited a response.

mderg is part of my filter already

How are you so confident on your town reads on cav and djag?


I've bolded it for you but this is his first mention of mderg and it's more to attack me while saying mderg is neutral and then brushes it off to continue attacking me. Pretty confident mderg is scum and Vivax to follow.

Did you read his filter at all?


sorry sorry, I had hit all but it stuck with page 2 for some reason.

He pressure votes you and takes it off asap and says you have a very insightful post before that. my bad. but his reason to vote you is extremely weak and he never follows it up with anything else and it looks like he just forgot that he voted for you entirely.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 23 2014 00:20 GMT
#1404
I think it comes down to, we've discussed why we're going to lynch you to death already.
I'm looking for a reason not to and I'm not finding it.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 23 2014 00:33 GMT
#1408
On April 23 2014 09:23 mderg wrote:
Then at least discuss something else, like what to do after I flip town.

Since it´s almost 2:30 am here I´m out completely now.


cya mderg. I hope you're a dirty liar. lol
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 23 2014 03:34 GMT
#1413
yup. I'm ok with this honestly. A bit nervous but what can ya do.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 23 2014 03:52 GMT
#1415
On April 23 2014 12:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
the only reason i'm worried is the possibilty of mderg being town and vivax being scum. because then vivax shoots me during the night and leads the mislynch on kush next cycle


if Vivax survives the next day cycle I will be so amazed no matter what happens in 8 minutes and during the night lol
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 23 2014 04:05 GMT
#1417
whelp, damn.
LiquidDota Staff
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam534
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde74
Trikslyr39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.