• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10735 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 18:11 GMT
#239
On April 16 2014 02:34 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?


I noticed, why else would it bother me that he starts going back to being so inexperienced when it suits him? you contradict yourself with those two sentences if you are getting on my case about being irked by the soft newbie claim.
If you are asking just for clarification though then yes, to repeat myself for you it does.

I filtered myself and looked at every single post of mine and I don't see where I "go back to being so inexperienced when it suits me".

On April 12 2014 21:10 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: OMG I have to remember not to edit.

This post comes the closest and it was a considerable time before role pms were distributed. Can you please explain how you got that impression?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 18:22 GMT
#242
EBWOP: Oh, now we're talking about my non-existing scum meta. Let me tell you something: We're talking about it just because you and me are the only people to have posted our town and scum metas. You might be playing closer to your town meta than your scum meta, you seem to be contributing to the town folk and stuff but the fact that you're doing nothing but tunnel-visioning on me makes me think of 2 possibilities:

1- You're an inexperienced townie (yes, even more inexperienced than me) and you don't notice the amount of people lurking and not contributing
2- You're a good scumbag who loves to keep the attention on a single person so that your scum friends go under the radar.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 18:40 GMT
#249
By the way Koshi, speaking of self-assessment of own metas, how can you define your town and scum metas?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 18:43 GMT
#251
On April 16 2014 03:43 kushm4sta wrote:
that's a bad question

Why is it?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 19:34 GMT
#265
On April 16 2014 04:19 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:02 kushm4sta wrote:
can you summarize that post because im having trouble understanding it


Koshi's nickname could be Joe Biden so far this game and Djag dodged a valid question by OTW by telling him to go read a book. I tried for ya kush lol

I didn't dodge a valid question.

On April 15 2014 22:38 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

You would understand if you have read Hunter Book: Wayward. But I like your sharpness. You're like Peleus in that book. This is how God45 defines Peleus:

Show nested quote +
And so I found him. The prodigal problem child. Alleyman. Peleus.

The sniper was a little resitant to my ideas. That's understandable. I was actually pleased that he didn't take to them so quickly. Enlightenment shouldn't come immediately. It took me a long time to discover the truth. We can't all be Paul on the road to Damascus.

He had the methods down. He's messy and he leaves too much of himself behind, but he's efficient. His numbers are great. And I appreciate his attitude toward others of our kind. He won't tolerate their whiny, backstabbing bullshit. Their opinions are threefold- they can help, they can get out of the way or they try to find their way out of a body bag. He doesn't know the words for it yet, but somewhere in there he knows that if you're not curing the cancer, you are the cancer. There's no in between.

I said that I see him as a townie here and then:

On April 16 2014 00:30 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: As I have never played a single game as a scum, I can't define my scum play. I would probably just play survival until having enough numbers. To explain this in one word: Masquerade.

Talking about my own self-meta: I'm still as systematic, calm and careful as I described. I just didn't describe my "system".

You might not think that I'm as systematic as I told, but I think I'm calm and careful, just as I described.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 06:43 GMT
#306
On April 16 2014 14:26 ObviousOne wrote:
Djag, what's up with throwing the words scum slip around and being 100% sure? How can you be 100% sure of anything on day 1? It's cool that you want to boast your success in the past, but I'm not seeing the part where you successfully lure people into discussion with anything but your own tactics (aka discussing yourself).

The easiest way to create a shitstorm in the thread is doing stupid shit and waiting for people to react. Then scumbags start farming that shitstorm and you got your scumbags.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 06:43 GMT
#307
EBWOP: I was intentionally trying to do shitty shit. That was what's up.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 06:55 GMT
#310
On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

Do you have a reason for lynching mderg? Or is it just a random lynch idea that you came up with? If it is the latter, I suggest lynching Cavalinho.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 06:56 GMT
#311
Cavalinho is just as random as mderg. What do you say?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 07:11 GMT
#313
We want to lynch a 20% scum instead of a 80% one?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 07:15 GMT
#315
EBWOP: mderg looks as scummy to me, no scumreads, 12 game hours and he has only posted once.

My guess of your reason is: "He might be scum or town or whatever. His presence benefits scum more than town".
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 07:22 GMT
#318
On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.


You say he's banking on the fact that such long posts with no content can help you stay under the radar for some time?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 07:29 GMT
#321
On April 16 2014 16:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
and people who aren't trying to solve the game usually aren't townies

Indeed. If you don't cure the cancer, you ARE the cancer.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 08:12 GMT
#324
On April 16 2014 16:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
sooo... what are you saying? that you agree?

Cavalinho was higher priority, but mderg was definitely up there.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 08:31 GMT
#328
On April 16 2014 17:16 thrawn2112 wrote:
Now I'm confused.

I thought you wanted to lynch omni? And am I interpreting your above post correctly, that you think cav is a better lynch than mderg? Why are you so willing to swtich when you have stronger scum reads?

Even when I was hard pressuring omni, he was not on a higher priority than anybody that wasn't contributing to the thread. My initial plan was to use someone as a bait, make him the focus of the thread and lynch one of the lurkers. Omni is actually at #4 after cavalinho, mderg and alakaslam.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 08:33 GMT
#329
EBWOP: I can settle with lynching mderg because

1- He's still on my #2.
2- Lynching my #2 is better than a no lynch.
3- As this is a plurality lynch game, I'll vote for whoever gets highest amount of votes between mderg and cavalinho.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 08:35 GMT
#330
EBWOP: "Even if this is not a majority lynch game," instead of "As this is a plurality lynch game,"
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 08:37 GMT
#332
Kush looks town to me. At least more town than scum.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 16 2014 21:39 GMT
#563
I'm going to sleep. Won't be back before day 1 ends.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 06:48 GMT
#819
Cavalinho screamed scum all game long and yet we didn't lynch him. Vivax though, I have no idea. When he was alakaslam, he was screaming scum, Vivax plays so-so. For another, I would go ezpz on OmniEulogy, but:

[image loading]

This makes me suspicious. OE definitely looked more scummy than Koshi/kush/skan/OO/mderg/OTW.

I say: Vivax is town. He really is. Thrawn and OE playing on Vivax while cavalinho is defending, they are trying to make it look like Vivax is cavalinho's teammate as scum. This is a 9-3 town to scum situation, with FT gone, it is now 8-3, let's say it's 7-3 with the lynch. Imo if we lynch Vivax next, we go into 5-3 LYLO. I say we Vigishot OE and RB thrawn. Then we lynch cavalinho (he will probably end up standard red with no qualities).
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 38m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.