• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8477 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:52 GMT
#1047
Cuz otw changed my view on him every time he came back like instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:54 GMT
#1049
Oh well. Really love this vig shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:17 GMT
#1051
Not really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:21 GMT
#1052
On April 17 2014 21:18 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 20:51 Koshi wrote:
On April 17 2014 19:54 Koshi wrote:
btw. Scum kp can not be RB.

kinda unfair cuz our kp can be rb

And if our doc tries to protect our DT and our DT tries to get a check, he gets RB'd too.

This. This was a fucking blue claim. He didn't say he was going to protect the vig. He said DT. And asked me if I was DT.
Now. If scummers saw this I can sleep peacefully.

Otherwise. I don't understand why Djag died.

The only thing he wanted was cav lynched. (and thrawn shot, but not lynched)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:23 GMT
#1053
Ughhhhhh.

Like, thrawn seriously, you see this shit right?

He wants 2 townies dead and he gets shot over more "confirmed" townies like Vivax, Koshi, Kush.

I mean.

Why was I not shot?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:24 GMT
#1054
Or even you btw, why not shoot Thrawn and then Djag will lynch cav.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:25 GMT
#1055
There is no difference between Djag and Thrawn, except thrawn thinks cav is town and Djag thinks that both thrawn and cav are scum.


Like... What is the best nk when thrawn is town???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:26 GMT
#1056
I will slowely step away from my computer.

First let me look for that Quote in which I maybe said I was vig. I remember it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 10:28 GMT
#1058
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.

Here I say I only see it as a lie. It's kinda thin. But yeah.........

I also found this:
On April 15 2014 21:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.

Just quoting this so we can lynch Skanjab. With his dumb townread on Omni.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:01 GMT
#1062
On April 18 2014 19:56 mderg wrote:
interesting night actions. I thought skan was scum before the night and now I´m even more sure about that.

Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:10 GMT
#1064
Why was he looking scummy?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:19 GMT
#1066
ohyeah the bickering between you 2. amagad.

I need Sgt. Vivax on that shit. Constable Koshi awaits.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:36 GMT
#1072
mderg. You are my only salvation.
You better be town bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:37 GMT
#1074
otherwise mafia depression.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:41 GMT
#1076
Not really. But thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:42 GMT
#1077
##vote: ObviousOne
Most anti town player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 15:36 GMT
#1083
On April 19 2014 00:18 kushm4sta wrote:
koshi like i said.. arrogance got to you. dat power rank.

mderg are you following this OO bullshit? What thinks you of it?

rofl has nothing to do with it. Nothing was happening this game so I did stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 19:38 GMT
#1091
Can't you just tell me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 19:38 GMT
#1092
Also pls take a look at the conversation between skanjab and mrderg.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 21:25 GMT
#1095
can theyboth be scum in your experience?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.