• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:02 GMT
#996
I am going to think 1 more guy got rb? Did that happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:02 GMT
#997
Skanjab answer first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:27 GMT
#1001
On April 18 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
koshi why dio you keep pretending like you're unsuer about your read on me?

Meh. Dnu. I am never 100% town on anybody unless they lynch scummers or shoot people apperantly. Paranoia always kicks in. But you also think I could be scum. Nobody else just entertains the idea except Kush and you agreed. So in the end. Paranoia gets us both.
I.got many pages filter bro. I.shouldnt.be scum by default.

It doesnt matter yet. If oo or whoever we lynch next flips town we will be very sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:33 GMT
#1005
On April 18 2014 16:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
is there anything for the two of us to talk about?

I doubt it. Maybe figure.out a way so game does not bleed dead and becomes lynch the list of candidates. 48h to check out this OO meta and read djag filter.
Atm on phone so will do it later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:34 GMT
#1006
On April 18 2014 16:32 thrawn2112 wrote:
scum should have shot kush imo

It's kinda strange they did not shoot in the 4 of us. Dnu what to make of it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:40 GMT
#1007
Like if any out of OO and skanjab arent scum. Scum is playing.really well. Grtz to them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:52 GMT
#1009
You werent?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:52 GMT
#1010
Scumslip?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:54 GMT
#1012
Yeah that emo defense...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:56 GMT
#1013
Anyway. Grtz if you are a scummer thrawn. Pretty good play. I am a bit afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:25 GMT
#1025
Scum nk can not be rb. Djag knew. He also quoted the post I said it in. I know realize he asked me if I was blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:27 GMT
#1027
Now*

Also somewhere in start I accidently said I was vig. If you read closely. I will quote it later. Maybe in razy universe I got 2 rb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:30 GMT
#1030
If he is scum and I claim rb and he knows I got rb he can fakeclaim rb. I dnu. I dont want to lynch skan for this obviously but it is probably going to happen unless he starts playing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:33 GMT
#1032
On April 18 2014 18:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
see koshi, this is why i hvae doubts about you. because every now and then you say or do something that mkes no fuckign sense...

like calling me 100% town and then immediately indulging djag's stupidity and giving him more ammunition to use against me. then you say that it's probably a good thing that people are suspicious of the guy you think is 100% town.

Hey I trusted townie his read could be right. OTW said same. Shizzle is possible.

There are these things you know... like otw saying I am scum for ignoring his case on you. Shit like that smells like busscases. Small things.

But I am very town on you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:34 GMT
#1033
On April 18 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2014 18:30 Koshi wrote:
If he is scum and I claim rb and he knows I got rb he can fakeclaim rb. I dnu. I dont want to lynch skan for this obviously but it is probably going to happen unless he starts playing.


do you care who gets lynched? it doesn't sound like it from this post

Rofl. Many hours to go.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:36 GMT
#1035
I posted a list in night. I still stand by that list. Omni just became confirmed town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:37 GMT
#1036
On April 18 2014 18:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
koshi are you saying you think skan is town? or just that you don't like my arguments. and if it's the latter then what is your read on him

I just corrected 2 things in that post. Offensive rb and rb being used on scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:40 GMT
#1039
Wrong impression.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:49 GMT
#1043
On April 18 2014 18:40 kushm4sta wrote:
1 oo
2 mderg
3 OTW
something like that

Yes.
I was very wrong this game. Early game I was on omni ass, OTW ass and Kush ass and I pushed mderg town. Those 3 didnt help me at all to change my views. Very possible. Add skan and then you have the 1 misslynch in the group. Vivax kush trawn.... just very likely town. Vivax needs to come back though. He wants to become hard try as scum. Maybe he was d1 lynch
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 09:51 GMT
#1045
If it is otw town and skanjab scum this game was so bad from me. Rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.