• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:27 GMT
#906
I am so biased atm. that looks so towny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:33 GMT
#911
On April 17 2014 23:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
you think those post are indicative of a townie who is about to get mislynched? you weren't there, the situation was really tense because the votes were tied at 4 each and a tie means a no lynch. and i'm screaming at both of them trying to get them to say something useful. and all he can think to say is stuff like "I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all."

Yeah I agree. I can't put myself in that situation at all.
I also hate martyrs. But you know that they are town a lot.

FT didn't fuck at all btw. He kept giving reads. That's soooooooo fucking townie.
On April 17 2014 12:44 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm more interested in Vivax rushing to a last minute defense of Cava.


On April 17 2014 12:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Meh, Vivax's defense seems too organic. It feels like a very risky play for mafia to make. I don't think he's scum.

Cavalinho, on the other hand, probably is.

On April 17 2014 12:48 FirmTofu wrote:
Peace out guys, follow Kush to victory, he knows what he's doing.


On April 17 2014 12:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:51 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Meh, Vivax's defense seems too organic. It feels like a very risky play for mafia to make. I don't think he's scum.

Cavalinho, on the other hand, probably is.


Have you actually said anything that has any basis in fact?

Vivax has made good points, and you have yet to address any of them while egging on my lynch. Here, you're just going "yeah cav is probably scum." Have you actually sat down and considered that something like that might have put you on the wrong track?

Addressing Vivax's points and defending myself is completely useless for town at this point. If people think vivax is on the right track, I can't change their minds in 10 minutes.

My best course of action is to give town all the assistance I can so they can play well going forward.

On April 17 2014 12:59 FirmTofu wrote:
Just a few reads before I die:
Town
Kush, Koshi, thrawn, skanjab?

Scummy
OO, OTW, mderg, Omni(although recently he looks better)

Everyone else is nullish. I haven't looked much into Dja so... he could be scum too.

Scummers are empty active to remove a lynch from them.
Townies give reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:34 GMT
#913
I blame America and Obama.
Europe should always be in charge of the lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#917
On April 17 2014 23:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 23:34 Koshi wrote:
I blame America and Obama.
Europe should always be in charge of the lynch.


then why dont you fucking show up next time?

so mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:38 GMT
#918
Guys, imo thrawn pretty cool guy.

Shouldn't be lynched/shot/copped imho.

That OO guy, he is sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:46 GMT
#922
On April 17 2014 23:40 thrawn2112 wrote:
koshi why are you indulging this stupidity if you think i'm 100% town?

It's fun and they are pretty set on the fact you are scum. It's hurting nobody except maybe your ego. It's even helping town because they are really really set on it.

Do you see something wrong with how they push you as scum? Do they do it all scummylike?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:47 GMT
#923
Also imagine if I am wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 17:39 GMT
#948
On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow

Also, what has ObviousOne done all game? He has only pushed mderg AFAIK and that is the person who was attacking the claimed vig. I made the assumption that no sane scum would do that, so why has ObviousOne made the opposite conclusion and why is that pretty much his only contribution?

He practically refrains from being a part of the Cav/Tofu lynch.

Captain obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 18:52 GMT
#952
On April 18 2014 03:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2014 02:39 Koshi wrote:
On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow

Also, what has ObviousOne done all game? He has only pushed mderg AFAIK and that is the person who was attacking the claimed vig. I made the assumption that no sane scum would do that, so why has ObviousOne made the opposite conclusion and why is that pretty much his only contribution?

He practically refrains from being a part of the Cav/Tofu lynch.

Captain obvious.


Has ObviousOne received some sort of captaincy? I was unaware.

Koshi, I know you posted a list of people you scum read earlier but subsequently it gives me the benefit of seeing that you are wrong on me. I pretty much agree with what you wrote about the other two though, so, replacing me who is your third? I'd wholeheartedly suggest thrawn but you seem to have a town read on him.

I think it is going to be mderg.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 18:53 GMT
#953
Or Kush
But you guys got the townread on Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 18:54 GMT
#954
I hope we have a cop that does a good check or is lynchbait himself. Same counts for doc and vig tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 18:55 GMT
#955
town only got 2 misslynches but they got the claims.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 20:34 GMT
#959
On April 18 2014 05:31 kushm4sta wrote:
that was sarcasm btw
@koshi what happened to the koshi who was amazing at reading me and always knew when i was scum?

You changed. Blame yourself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 21:37 GMT
#965
On April 18 2014 06:34 ObviousOne wrote:
Last thought before I go lose everything in my gut, anyone who wants to see thrawn shot tonight should be shot.

Are you saying both you and thrawn are scum?

wow.

The rumors are true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 21:53 GMT
#966
Cavalinho
ObviousOne
Skanjab1s
mderg
OmniEulogy
OneThousandWords
Djagulingu
Kush
Vivax
thrawn

I would lynch in this order I guess. The guys on the bottom should die though. The guys on top are hopefully blues or confirmed by blues.

Koshi out!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 06:49 GMT
#991
I was totes rb. I guess I drew the doc on me.


Also why am I scum for those 2 deaths?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 06:54 GMT
#992
Anyway. That is the list I gave before night Kush. Like that is my top 4 without cav.

I have no problem to be in that list but it is dumb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 06:55 GMT
#993
Also. Djag dieing means scum is hiding beteen vets????? I almost cant believe it but you should swap my name with thrawn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 06:59 GMT
#994
Good shot anyway. Quite happy he flipped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 07:01 GMT
#995
Omg djag was doc... sad day. So I am guessing no cop.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE139
ProTech121
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
910 73
NaDa 22
Bale 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4625
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 431
C9.Mang0395
ToD61
PPMD29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• poizon28 32
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra957
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.