• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

2014 Mafia Awards - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2014 07:20 GMT
#161
A Blooper nomination from Guilty Mini Mafia:

GB and Blazinghand (a.k.a turtlevine) are Masons:

On August 25 2014 10:13 turtlevine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
Right after the deadline, after the flip, he apologizes to xat. Then he says Xat is town. Thats good. But then afterwards, he says, "xat could still be sk" and this is still kind of reasonable. He explicitly puts Xat in his town list, then moves him back to his scumlist, and isn't very clear on his reasons about this. this flipflopping on xat is very unusual. Either Xat is showing characteristics of an SK, or he isn't. None of this is in reference to things Xat did after the deadline, it's just KSC changing his opinion. It's plausible that this is a legitimate change of heart. GB and I do not think so. It appears opportunitistic.


To be fair turtle, KSC changed his mind on Xat because I spent time pointing out that logical flaw in his opinion on Xat. Read the interaction (including my posts) then make up your mind. It seems like you just skimmed his filter and made a quick judgement.


It was GB's idea, he didn't even explain why KSC was scum, or even mention the read in our Mason QT. I just felt like given that we might potentially both die, I have an obligation to write a case for him since he couldn't be around to write it himself. I did what I could! I'm sure he'll show up shortly with an even better case.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 29 2014 14:43 GMT
#162
Trying to get something to knock of your mason blooper?

Never gonna happen.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 29 2014 15:06 GMT
#163
On August 29 2014 16:20 Hapahauli wrote:
A Blooper nomination from Guilty Mini Mafia:

GB and Blazinghand (a.k.a turtlevine) are Masons:

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 10:13 turtlevine wrote:
On August 25 2014 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
Right after the deadline, after the flip, he apologizes to xat. Then he says Xat is town. Thats good. But then afterwards, he says, "xat could still be sk" and this is still kind of reasonable. He explicitly puts Xat in his town list, then moves him back to his scumlist, and isn't very clear on his reasons about this. this flipflopping on xat is very unusual. Either Xat is showing characteristics of an SK, or he isn't. None of this is in reference to things Xat did after the deadline, it's just KSC changing his opinion. It's plausible that this is a legitimate change of heart. GB and I do not think so. It appears opportunitistic.


To be fair turtle, KSC changed his mind on Xat because I spent time pointing out that logical flaw in his opinion on Xat. Read the interaction (including my posts) then make up your mind. It seems like you just skimmed his filter and made a quick judgement.


It was GB's idea, he didn't even explain why KSC was scum, or even mention the read in our Mason QT. I just felt like given that we might potentially both die, I have an obligation to write a case for him since he couldn't be around to write it himself. I did what I could! I'm sure he'll show up shortly with an even better case.


You forgot to quote the qt part where he says that I should make my case and I say I just threw random names at night
I'm adorable.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 16:13 GMT
#164
Still not the worst play I've ever seen.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
August 29 2014 16:22 GMT
#165
On August 30 2014 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still not the worst play I've ever seen.

This would go to the dude for the fake cop claim in Order.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 16:24 GMT
#166
On August 30 2014 01:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still not the worst play I've ever seen.

This would go to the dude for the fake cop claim in Order.

That's been done more than once.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2014 16:25 GMT
#167
I've still not got over Mocsta's fake doctor claim to save mafia from the lynch in LXII.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 29 2014 16:32 GMT
#168
On August 30 2014 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
I've still not got over Mocsta's fake doctor claim to save mafia from the lynch in LXII.

Truth. Worst game ever not only for this incident.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 16:34 GMT
#169
Ah, one of the few games I was shot super early.
What a shame that game was.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 04 2014 03:00 GMT
#170
I just noticed that Kita stole my opening paragraph for the awards
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2014 03:59 GMT
#171
On September 04 2014 12:00 GreYMisT wrote:
I just noticed that Kita stole my opening paragraph for the awards


I think you're mistaken. It clearly states not stolen.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 29 2014 21:12 GMT
#172
On August 30 2014 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still not the worst play I've ever seen.


I think from my POV it was totally reasonable. It's not my fault GB was lying!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 30 2014 01:19 GMT
#173
Oh dude I am on this thing for something I really worked at

That's quite rewarding it is

Well
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 15 2014 18:06 GMT
#174
Still need nominations for nearly every category. Only a couple months remaining. XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
October 15 2014 18:13 GMT
#175
On October 16 2014 03:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Still need nominations for nearly every category. Only a couple months remaining. XD


If you overlook the mod fuckup, you can nominate the lynch on Damdred in Mission Mini Mafia for best lynch.

Killing the entire scumteam all at once is something. Too bad the mods changed the rules for no reason.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-03 19:44:38
December 03 2014 19:09 GMT
#176
best town team performance nomination:

Russian Today Mini Mafia where town won without killing or lynching a single mafia. GG!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 03 2014 20:12 GMT
#177
On December 04 2014 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
best town team performance nomination:

Russian Today Mini Mafia where town won without killing or lynching a single mafia. GG!


totes giving my vote on this one.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 03 2014 20:13 GMT
#178
On December 04 2014 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
best town team performance nomination:

Russian Today Mini Mafia where town won without killing or lynching a single mafia. GG!

+1
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 03 2014 20:18 GMT
#179
except titanic III as a game was a sweet sweet <3<3<3
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 03 2014 21:35 GMT
#180
On December 04 2014 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
best town team performance nomination:

Russian Today Mini Mafia where town won without killing or lynching a single mafia. GG!

Minimal effort.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.