• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8168 users

2014 Mafia Awards - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2015 16:02 GMT
#201
On January 05 2015 23:48 justanothertownie wrote:
I was about to nominate Palmars play in metal mini mafia for best individual town performance but why build up his ego any further?!

Baby it's okay
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 06 2015 04:42 GMT
#202
is it ok to nominate something from a game in progress for funniest moment if understanding its humor doesn't require privileged information?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 06 2015 04:58 GMT
#203
Game needs to have ended in 2014 for this one. Maybe save it for the next thread?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 06 2015 05:29 GMT
#204
Oh geez, there aren't even any best scumteam performances.

I'd nominate a team but I was on it so.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 06 2015 05:35 GMT
#205
Oh nvm Heavyweight team got another nomination.

Carry on then.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 06 2015 05:59 GMT
#206
Don't cry
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 06 2015 06:54 GMT
#207
Just imagine me shaking my fist at you in impotent rage.

Because that's exactly what I'm doing.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 08 2015 18:23 GMT
#208
On January 06 2015 00:22 IAmRobik wrote:
I nominate myself for the biggest change throughout 2014. From most BM to least BM player on TL

I support Robiks nomination for biggest change btw. From most BM player to second most BM player after rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2015 19:19 GMT
#209
Nominate raynpelikoneet for drama queen for somehow devolving every game he plays in to a personal level shit fest
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2015 19:20 GMT
#210
Also nominate damdred for most improved player.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2015 12:43 GMT
#211
XD I'll take that
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 14:57 GMT
#212
On January 09 2015 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Also nominate damdred for most improved player.


I might support this tbh.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 13 2015 02:25 GMT
#213
Filling out some of the categories so that each category has at least two nominations. I'll try to have the polls up tomorrow.

Nominating Holyflare for Best Individual Mafia Performance in Hearthstone Mafia. He was masoned with a town player, convinced them that he was confirmed town, and led numerous mislynches for a mafia victory.

Nominating DarthPunk for Best Individual Third Party Performance in Devils Riddle Mafia and justanothertownie for Best Individual Third Party Performance in Catastrophe Mafia. There were only like four third party victories in 2014 so I went with the two most impressive.

Nominating Tehpoofter for Best Individual Newbie Performance for back to back LYLO wins in Newbie Mini Mafia LVI and Newbie Mini Mafia LVII.

Also nominating Amiko and GlowingBear for Best Individual Newbie Performance for their complete dominance as players new to TL Mafia both with > 70% win percentages.

Nominating WaveofShadow for Most Improved player going from a sub .500 player in 2013 to having a top 10 win percentage in 2014.

Nominating the mafia team in 2p2 Vanilla Werewolf 13er, Cell Mini Mafia III, and World Heavyweight Championship mafia III for Best Mafia Team Performance. All three games showcased easy mafia victories.

Nominating HolyFlare's lynch in TL Mafia LXIX: Carol for Best Lynch. Town was able to overcome a giant post from Holy and take out the mafia leader.

Nominating Newbie LVIII - Disney Princess Mafia hosted by Amiko for Best Run Game. Dat flavor.

Nominating Doctor Who Mafia 2 and Hearthstone Mafia for most entertaining game.

Nominating Season of the Witch Mafia for most unique setup. This was an open setup that included many unique role interactions. Setup can be found here

Removing Highest Level Game category due to lack of nominations. Best team town/mafia play should cover this.
Removing Drama Queen category due to insufficient drama.

Merging best town role, mafia role, and third party role into a single category.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 13 2015 02:46 GMT
#214
Removing Drama Queen category due to insufficient drama.


nowaaaiiiiiiiii
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2015 02:56 GMT
#215
On January 13 2015 11:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Removing Drama Queen category due to insufficient drama.


nowaaaiiiiiiiii

I demand a recount.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 13 2015 03:15 GMT
#216
I'm going to get one of those best-of performances.

ONE DAY.
BELIEVE IT.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2015 01:36 GMT
#217
Polls are up. I'll leave them open for a week or two and then post the 2015 thread. Get voting!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 14 2015 05:01 GMT
#218
I don't see my name in any categories............................
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2015 05:02 GMT
#219
On January 14 2015 14:01 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't see my name in any categories............................

My thoughts exactly

Not even Donkiest Lynch
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-14 07:46:25
January 14 2015 07:46 GMT
#220
GB is a better newbie performance vote than me, I was 100% carried in two of my games and would have lost if left to my own devices.

On January 13 2015 12:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to get one of those best-of performances.

ONE DAY.
BELIEVE IT.


I don't remember if your smurf is secret, but you might fit in best improved?
(I dunno I haven't read any of your games in months, but I felt like you were improving a lot in convincing people when I was reading games)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.