• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7949 users

2014 Mafia Awards - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2015 08:41 GMT
#221
On January 14 2015 16:46 Amiko wrote:
GB is a better newbie performance vote than me

That is debatable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2015 08:44 GMT
#222
Ritoky knew that HF was not confirmed town btw. just sayin.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 14 2015 14:41 GMT
#223
On January 14 2015 16:46 Amiko wrote:
GB is a better newbie performance vote than me, I was 100% carried in two of my games and would have lost if left to my own devices.

Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to get one of those best-of performances.

ONE DAY.
BELIEVE IT.


I don't remember if your smurf is secret, but you might fit in best improved?
(I dunno I haven't read any of your games in months, but I felt like you were improving a lot in convincing people when I was reading games)


Everybody knows who I am at this point.

I might fit. Maybe.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 14 2015 14:41 GMT
#224
Also the Damdred lynch from Mission not being included is kinda lame.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 16 2015 16:34 GMT
#225
Polls will close in .
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2015 16:37 GMT
#226
On January 14 2015 16:46 Amiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to get one of those best-of performances.

ONE DAY.
BELIEVE IT.


I don't remember if your smurf is secret, but you might fit in best improved?
(I dunno I haven't read any of your games in months, but I felt like you were improving a lot in convincing people when I was reading games)

I have never seen any problem with Cava's play since his newbie game #1.
Still people lynch(ed) him for stupid shit for some reason.
table for two on a tv tray
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 16:40 GMT
#227
And that's why I love rayn.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 16 2015 17:05 GMT
#228
Is there a reason why the Werewolf scumteam has more votes than the heavyweight III team? This is quite surprising to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2015 17:13 GMT
#229
If the witch hunt setup wins the most unique setup award i take full responsibility for bringing that setup here.
table for two on a tv tray
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 17:32:51
January 16 2015 17:19 GMT
#230
On January 17 2015 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Is there a reason why the Werewolf scumteam has more votes than the heavyweight III team? This is quite surprising to me.


I thought the Werewolf team was better.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 16 2015 17:49 GMT
#231
On January 17 2015 02:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Is there a reason why the Werewolf scumteam has more votes than the heavyweight III team? This is quite surprising to me.


I thought the Werewolf team was better.

Only because you were on it.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 17:52 GMT
#232
On January 17 2015 02:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 02:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 17 2015 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Is there a reason why the Werewolf scumteam has more votes than the heavyweight III team? This is quite surprising to me.


I thought the Werewolf team was better.

Only because you were on it.


I wouldn't be surprised if I was biased.
Retired.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 17 2015 00:03 GMT
#233
i voted at random
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 17 2015 09:27 GMT
#234
Nominating Imperial mafia for highest level game and Damdred and Artanis for best scum players in there. They managed to avoid suspicion up until the end and Artanis contributed the most to getting Palmar lynched who would have nailed the scum team the day after, but he totally got me to townread him and during EoD they managed to sway SL and Kelsier to a Lazermonkey lynch while I was sleeping, thus winning the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 17 2015 09:28 GMT
#235
I'm never playing in a game with such a crap deadline again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 17 2015 09:29 GMT
#236
Maximum butthurt
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 20 2015 02:06 GMT
#237
Congrats to the Winners!

Best Individual Town Performance
austinmcc (Doctor Who Mafia 2)

Best Individual Mafia Performance
justanothertownie (World Heavyweight Championship III)

Best Individual Third Party Performance
DarthPunk (Devils Riddle Mafia)

Most Impressive Newbie Performance
Suki

Most Improved Player
damdred

Best Play
BM's game carrying tracker fakeclaim

Best Team Town Performance
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol

Best Team Mafia Performance
2p2 Vanilla Werewolf 13er

Best Lynch
HolyFlare (TL Mafia LXIX: Carol)

Best Run Game
Catastrophe Mafia

Most Unique Setup
Season of the Witch Mafia

Most Entertaining Game
Hearthstone Mafia

Best Role Idea
Reanimator (Storm Mafia 2)

Funniest Moment or Player
kushm4sta's "Wanna be mafia?"

Most WTF? Moment
Cavalinho's lynch in Newbie Mini Mafia LIV

Best Blooper
Lynching Blazinghand after Cop claim
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 20 2015 02:12 GMT
#238
didn't win the newbie performance

I sincerely think best lynch was rayn's.

Anyway, congrats ppl!'n
I'm adorable.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-20 02:18:16
January 20 2015 02:18 GMT
#239
I'm proud to be part of the best town even though I did nearly nothing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2015 02:18 GMT
#240
Well I'm walking out with a couple awards.

Pretty cool.
Retired.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
7h
Afreeca Starleague
18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.