• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12005 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 255

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 317 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
April 10 2014 18:52 GMT
#5081
I must say, I thought Oats was scummy when I was on the chopping block and I think he's scummy now.

##voatesmaster
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:26 GMT
#5082
On April 11 2014 03:28 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 02:48 IAmRobik wrote:
Just went back and found this little nugget (i've read all of d2 and don't see any other indication of who killed BH or how oats would know that BH was about to die):

On April 07 2014 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Bh gonna go poof.
does anyone understand what he is saying? Cause I sure dont.


On April 07 2014 13:48 GreYMisT wrote:


Blazinghand, as The Doctor, was killed!


+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +

Welcome to Catastrophe Mafia! You are The Doctor! Whenever the earth is threatened, You are there to meet the darkness. You are even saving the earth in two different timelines simultaneously! Each night, when the chaos counter is below 2, you may use the power of your sonic screwdriver and TARDIS to analyze a player’s effect on the time stream. You will learn if your target has abilities related to or the power to alter Time, radiation, or chaos.

You also have the one-shot ability Time Can be Rewritten! Once per game at any time before a phase change, (Before the night or daypost), you can target a player, living or dead, and specify a time in the game (phase: day 1, night 1, ect.). You will receive a list of all actions done on that player and by that player at the time specified. You may then choose to nullify 1 of the actions done to or by that player. Action resolution will be recalculated for that time and that time only, and you will alter the timeline at the end of the next phase (For example, if you use your power to target GreYMisT before the end of day 2, the timeline will be repaired at the beginning of day 3). The Chaos counter and radiation counter will both increase by 3. Once you begin to use this ability, you will retreat into the TARDIS, and will be removed from the game. You may not vote, post in the thread, be targeted, action, or count towards the number of players still in the game. You will return to this timeline after it has been altered. You win with the town.

“Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.”
— River Song


sandroba used the 24-hour-delayed dayvigshot I gave him on blazinghand. I had announced to the thread that I gave Sandroba Gumshoe's power for the cycle. BH announced that someone had put a 24 hour bomb on him. So really anyone could have figured that out.

No, Oats is scum because I have modconfirmation that I was not roleblocked last night. I get my one-shot powers refunded when I get roleblocked. Neither of the powers I used last night were refunded, which means they went through. I roleblocked JAT, and I also made any actions he took target me instead of him. There is no way he visited anyone but me last night.

Now, it is possible that JAT was busdriven, so I roleblocked and redirected someone else. However, if that was the case then Oats would have tracked the same person I roleblocked. Still no way he gets a result that JAT visited dandel and roleblocked wos.

No, oats is confirmed lying.

##vote: oatsmaster

That sure is a lot of words for saying what I said. Like people need to sheep me more often. Hell like I called this shit a while ago. But of course, I'm scum for not role claiming.

Also, I don't get what your guys fascination is with VE's balls. I mean, I know he has super sexy hair; I know he has a daughter who is cute as a button and seems to be as sweet as buttercream icing. Like I get that you all want children of your own that are just like his, but you should probly be milking his rod instead of crushing his balls. I made something for you VE.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:26 GMT
#5083
[image loading]
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:30 GMT
#5084
Like only idiots would try to lynch VE when his towny seal has been posted.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:36 GMT
#5085
By my record, there are 3 people and 1 palmer not voting for Oatsmaster.

Like I really don't get why Palmer believes or believed Oats more than me. I don't get why Palmer trusted anything Oats said before or after he killed my WubbyBumpkins. Like we must not let my Wubby's death be permanent (sorry BH I <3 you and all but you're not my Wubby). I shall not let anyone attack my minions to death and get away with it. SnoogleWoogle I shall defend thy honor while my WubbyBumpkins serves his time in the doghouse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:50 GMT
#5086
IN MEMORIAM

[image loading]
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:51 GMT
#5087
PS I got you flowers and chocolate chip cookies for when you return.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 19:52 GMT
#5088
PPS You're still in the doghouse when you return
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 20:18 GMT
#5089
On April 11 2014 02:29 Killing wrote:
To town,

Do you think I should continue checking people out or should I just start doing button duty?

I'm personally interested in what JAT and Amiko actually are. Maybe this game was solved way back when. Could give us extra info of whether or not to lynch them. Me personally, I'd love to see VE check Killing, Austin, Hopeless and maybe even Dandelion. I would definitely prefer checks that give some sort of information to none. I doubt all of scum will return as not of this world. My guess is that at least 1 of the remaining scum is immune to Joeyms check and maybe 1 more is immune to VE's check (probly Palmer).
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 20:22 GMT
#5090
So you want VE to "check" everyone who is almost certainly town. That's interesting. When do you want us to find scum, geript?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 20:26 GMT
#5091
I doubt all of scum will return as not of this world


Where did you get the idea that scum would come back as "not of this world"?

On April 10 2014 10:52 Killing wrote:
I am the paranormal investigator. I check people to see if they are of this world, if they are not, I get some shit about them. Here are my checks. Things that could not be of this world are basically anything ( dragons included, pokemon, digimon, angels, demons, shit like that )

Palmar, nothing strange
Oats, is a wizard
Amiko: nothing strange

I also came across this information

Gumshoe, biblical figure
BH, alien
Foolish, nothing strange
Rayn, nothing strange
LSB (if he appeared as himself), monstrous humanoid
iamp, fallen knight

Conclusions: No difference between blue and green. No difference between mafia and town. The only thing that i've gleaned is that all mafia returned as "something" and typically it sounds dark and scary (monstrous and fallen knight). If anyone has any information that pertains to my role, we can talk and whatever but otherwise I think i'm just gonna guard or disable the button because I'm useless afaik.


"monstrous humanoid" "fallen knight" don't really sound like "not of this world" to me.
Am I missing something
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 10 2014 20:27 GMT
#5092
>reading geripts posts
>you can't handle all these >
>
>
>
>
>
>
A backwards poet writes inverse.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 10 2014 20:30 GMT
#5093
On April 11 2014 04:26 geript wrote:
[image loading]



that mspaint floating vagina looks like it took a lot of work
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 10 2014 20:31 GMT
#5094
On April 11 2014 04:26 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 03:28 strongandbig wrote:
On April 11 2014 02:48 IAmRobik wrote:
Just went back and found this little nugget (i've read all of d2 and don't see any other indication of who killed BH or how oats would know that BH was about to die):

On April 07 2014 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Bh gonna go poof.
does anyone understand what he is saying? Cause I sure dont.


On April 07 2014 13:48 GreYMisT wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Z-8FKN_lw


Blazinghand, as The Doctor, was killed!


+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +

Welcome to Catastrophe Mafia! You are The Doctor! Whenever the earth is threatened, You are there to meet the darkness. You are even saving the earth in two different timelines simultaneously! Each night, when the chaos counter is below 2, you may use the power of your sonic screwdriver and TARDIS to analyze a player’s effect on the time stream. You will learn if your target has abilities related to or the power to alter Time, radiation, or chaos.

You also have the one-shot ability Time Can be Rewritten! Once per game at any time before a phase change, (Before the night or daypost), you can target a player, living or dead, and specify a time in the game (phase: day 1, night 1, ect.). You will receive a list of all actions done on that player and by that player at the time specified. You may then choose to nullify 1 of the actions done to or by that player. Action resolution will be recalculated for that time and that time only, and you will alter the timeline at the end of the next phase (For example, if you use your power to target GreYMisT before the end of day 2, the timeline will be repaired at the beginning of day 3). The Chaos counter and radiation counter will both increase by 3. Once you begin to use this ability, you will retreat into the TARDIS, and will be removed from the game. You may not vote, post in the thread, be targeted, action, or count towards the number of players still in the game. You will return to this timeline after it has been altered. You win with the town.

“Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.”
— River Song


sandroba used the 24-hour-delayed dayvigshot I gave him on blazinghand. I had announced to the thread that I gave Sandroba Gumshoe's power for the cycle. BH announced that someone had put a 24 hour bomb on him. So really anyone could have figured that out.

No, Oats is scum because I have modconfirmation that I was not roleblocked last night. I get my one-shot powers refunded when I get roleblocked. Neither of the powers I used last night were refunded, which means they went through. I roleblocked JAT, and I also made any actions he took target me instead of him. There is no way he visited anyone but me last night.

Now, it is possible that JAT was busdriven, so I roleblocked and redirected someone else. However, if that was the case then Oats would have tracked the same person I roleblocked. Still no way he gets a result that JAT visited dandel and roleblocked wos.

No, oats is confirmed lying.

##vote: oatsmaster

That sure is a lot of words for saying what I said

yeah except you don't have modconfirmation that you were not roleblocked
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 20:32 GMT
#5095
On April 11 2014 05:22 IAmRobik wrote:
So you want VE to "check" everyone who is almost certainly town. That's interesting. When do you want us to find scum, geript?

I'm less sure than you guys that those guys are all town. Even if Amiko and JAT are 3P, it's pretty normal for them to return scum/mafia to checks so that would be pointless. Who would you want him to check?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 20:34 GMT
#5096
On April 11 2014 05:30 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 04:26 geript wrote:
[image loading]



that mspaint floating vagina looks like it took a lot of work

It was. I'm better at drawing dicks. If you'd like I could do an mspaint of you
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 20:37 GMT
#5097
I find it a bit weird that Speaker of the Brown returned nothing Strange. Like it's half Chezinu and half Ender, like neither of those should be "of this world ."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 20:38 GMT
#5098
@VE do you think that there's a possibility of you being a role cop plus a naive detective combination?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 20:39 GMT
#5099
On April 11 2014 05:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 05:22 IAmRobik wrote:
So you want VE to "check" everyone who is almost certainly town. That's interesting. When do you want us to find scum, geript?

I'm less sure than you guys that those guys are all town. Even if Amiko and JAT are 3P, it's pretty normal for them to return scum/mafia to checks so that would be pointless. Who would you want him to check?

Daniel (paperscraps) and VA and to a slightly lesser extent Joey (killing). Although with 1 cop already dead, I'm less likely to believe a second cop, who didn't check who he said he'd check and whose 2 checks are on
1) someone who could have been modkilled
2) someone who was confirmed town in the thread by like 5 of the top town players that have ever towned
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 20:42 GMT
#5100
On April 11 2014 05:38 geript wrote:
@VE do you think that there's a possibility of you being a role cop plus a naive detective combination?

omg, if he's naive DT that would be awesome. We'd just lynch the shit out of you
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 871
Hyuk 532
soO 429
Mini 191
ZerO 121
Killer 59
Shinee 50
Mind 41
Mong 28
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
PianO 24
ZergMaN 13
HiyA 12
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 796
XcaliburYe335
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli523
Other Games
olofmeister827
ceh9633
Happy339
crisheroes188
Livibee180
Mew2King63
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH384
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1365
• Rush1205
• Stunt411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 21m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.