• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11028 users

TL Mafia Plays: Diplomacy - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 54 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 22:15 GMT
#501
o.0 lol

insta!game

(I don't know where we're playing this xata)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 29 2015 22:53 GMT
#502
On January 30 2015 07:15 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 lol

insta!game

(I don't know where we're playing this xata)


Playdiplomacy.com
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2015 22:59 GMT
#503
I joined
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 23:11 GMT
#504
no you are not

you are by definition static. You need your home centers
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 23:18 GMT
#505
okay found it
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 30 2015 11:40 GMT
#506
Ain't waiting on me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 30 2015 12:03 GMT
#507
Remember to confirm your participation in time!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 30 2015 17:32 GMT
#508
Only sicklucker missing now?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 17:37 GMT
#509
believe so
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#510
Sent him a PM. Hopefully he'll confirm before the deadline for confirming (24 hours from when it started).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 30 2015 20:09 GMT
#511
502 bad gateway?!?!??
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-03 19:40:40
February 03 2015 19:40 GMT
#512
The Board Game of the Alpha Nerds

Before Risk, before Dungeons & Dragons, before Magic: The Gathering, there was Diplomacy. One writer enters international competition to play the world-conquering game that redefines what it means to be a geek (and a person).


http://grantland.com/features/diplomacy-the-board-game-of-the-alpha-nerds/

“Don’t you realize that some of us traveled a very long distance to win this tournament?” a player from France said to me with disgust. “And because you won’t stab2 this guy, you’re going to die and bring all of us down with you.”

“Are you going to be paid for writing this story?” a Scottish player asked me. “Because I am losing three days’ wages to be here so that I can get screwed by you.”

"It looked like Diplomacy wasn’t long for this world. Until the nerds saved it."

""I hated Brian, the other players all hated me, and I hated myself most of all.


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 05 2015 07:31 GMT
#513
Sson

I just keep coming back for more.

I am a strange emotional animal.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
February 13 2015 18:44 GMT
#514
On February 05 2015 16:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Sson

I just keep coming back for more.

I am a strange emotional animal.


"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 01:54 GMT
#515
Exactly. I called it like a mafia game.

Screw that, fill your own games. If you have a 3 way like that and I'm calling it, and the game is UNRANKED, accept a draw or state your intent plainly so I/we can surrender. If you are gonna waste my time like that, go meet in a basement somewhere, I hear face to face is more fun and it's easier to travel when you have no life/responsibilities.

Yes, Italy usually can't face down France like that, and it's a rare and interesting occurrence. But 1: Aust should have stabbed, or made clear the alliance early (friendly game? Think about it. Ranked I can totally understand what went down.)

2: Italy could have been offered a Lepanto

What especially bothered me was J acting like a good ally, when he was purely using Italy to stall me, but not conquer me. Italy could have guessed this when the army in Tunis lies dormant so long, why not convoy it to Turkey so she can break the stalemate?

But when you have AFK and newness happening anything goes, and I guess a bastard game is a bastard game. It couldn't be broken by either side the way things went and only Russia working with the south would break the north. He did not say that was happening until it was obviously the way to go.

At that point Austria could have stabbed or helped Italy break the stale. But seeing that by then I had enough fleets that that army was needed, it was staying.

Failed orders also suck though, both support both to place? Really playdiplo.com?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2015 01:57 GMT
#516
salty?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 02:11 GMT
#517
On February 23 2015 10:57 sicklucker wrote:
salty?

Go read the shout box, check out the orders, and I can explain what was said and what I said to some extent.

Saltiness is kind of inappropriate here; I would say indignant. I don't appreciate communicating more than mafia to accomplish less than a shred of what is accomplished in mafia. What Eden did was really bad for Hapaderg & I, so I avoid doing that sort of thing (outing)

This means I stuck with a game I knew I had no chance of advancing for the sake of another player.

Against a player who was in it for (why?) with a dishonest ally who was hell bent on solo.

This while I was (and am!) working on one of my companies largest accounts in my area. No.

When I hint that things are pointless, and that I may need out, it's time to be straightforward. I don't play ranked games for a reason.

Salty would be if I had gone down fighting and raged about untrue things, I don't think I have any illegitimate grievances here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 02:12 GMT
#518
<3 Slam

I really just wanted Hapa lol. Yes, I know I'm a noob xD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 02:12 GMT
#519
I should say no chance of advancing and no fair way of being defeated either; I would rather have been legitimately defeated by Italy!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 02:13 GMT
#520
Ninja-

If jiex had given you a couple centers in turkey early on, you would have cleanly whipped me and it would have been far less stressful.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings106
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 75
hero 38
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1109
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 351
minikerr43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King207
hungrybox130
Other Games
summit1g10265
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• practicex 18
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo894
• Rush825
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.