• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9271 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 23:52 GMT
#1154
Because I'm reading the thread and I like to comment on things that make me incredulous/amuse me/are important
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 23:55 GMT
#1156
On February 11 2014 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 04:49 Palmar wrote:
In sake of fairness, it's actually quite uncharacteristic for me to accept a wagon I don't feel good about. generally I'm all like "I never vote townies, no compromises". so VE isn't wrong.

Like, arguably Palmar "didn't think Cora was town", but my opinion is that his posting looks like he doesn't even care if he's town or not, and the fact is that the Cora wagon was fast and it LOOKED like a town wagon. And that's a problem for me, because of the post above.

As an aside, mafia-Palmar will do what you're expecting town-Palmar to be doing.

reference: Rock Band. ScumPalmar threw a bitchfit that town was lynching prplhz on day 1 and refused to vote for him. So when you're expecting Palmar to do something as town, it's also something he mimics as mafia too, which definitely weakens the point considerably imo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:00 GMT
#1159
The central accusation that rayn and I made against Wave still stands, specifically his non-attitude towards the main wagon in Cora + the stuff surrounding that.

Also how post-lynch he is "well i had my vote on scum and i know it" to "I'm dropping this now because you guys say so" even though that didn't stop him at all before.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:03 GMT
#1160
By the way, Wave, I haven't intentionally antagonised you at all, I've called you out on what I think is bullshit just like I do in every single game we play together.

Indeed one reason you were suspicious of me in Shadow is because i hadn't customarily slapped you down...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:04 GMT
#1164
Risen why don't you want to kill me? It kinda makes me sad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1172
What is this luckshot you speak of?

Oh the weak doctor one was it? That made me unhappy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1173
oh shut up Wave, christ.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:13 GMT
#1179
On February 11 2014 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
oh shut up Wave, christ.

I am not going to swear at you right now because I don't want to be modkilled.
Suffice it to say I am...disappointed in you marv. You truly make this game unenjoyable.
I am going to eat dinner right now.
When I come back, I am going to tear all of this shit right up and set things straight.

This is basically totally unwarranted, but whatever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:14 GMT
#1181
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

Since when do you disagree with me when I think someone is mafia? Especially when I've explained with some detail. Odd.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:16 GMT
#1185
In for a penny, in for a pound, you see.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1190
Should probably lynch you for saying that tbf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:19 GMT
#1197
Reading OP good skill
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:29 GMT
#1204
yeah Oats is barely playing, which is kinda worrying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1213
how unexpected
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:33 GMT
#1215
On February 11 2014 09:32 Palmar wrote:
oh well

boring choice mafia.

I suppose I'll spend some time writing my thoughts on every player in the game. Don't really anticipate surviving this.

That's not really the point - do you *want* to survive it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#1218
On February 11 2014 09:34 Koshi wrote:
Reading those names I want to lynch marv or rayn tbh.

Why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:38 GMT
#1221
meh. there's no way out of the wifom-hill so I shan't try.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#1222
Most of all I'm wishing I'd stfu about Wave and not played actively at all during the last phase.

That would have been 1000000x more interesting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#1223
Which makes me wonder about Grack. Funny road.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#1226
What do you think I've been doing last phase?

I always play as best I can, just sometimes as best I can still means I don't know what's going on, like most of Day 1.
I haven't started playing more "townily" during the night phase there because I decided to start trying, it's because things started to occur to me a bit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
17h 7m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.