• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 15:24 GMT
#2462
No I'm a nice guy, really.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 15:26 GMT
#2463
Oats/Grack, why did Holyflare get mad?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 15:27 GMT
#2465
And why is he unhappy about that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 15:32 GMT
#2468
That's the only problem I have.

If the alternative was killing someone that ISN'T holyflare, I'd be saying he's almost certainly town now.

However, if I would've said that, I probably couldn't have riled him up as much as I did. His rage feels genuine, but it's possible that it stems from him being scum and being mad that people want to lynch him. If he got this mad about not being listened to without being in danger, I would give more townie points for that.

In any case, I am going to ignore the possibility that this is mafia-rage and since it feels genuine and not forced, and is actually based on the content of the game (as opposed to VE/geript rage), I have no interest in lynching holyflare tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 15:36 GMT
#2469
(if it wasn't obvious, I decided to be a dick and intentionally piss off holy to see how pissed off he'd get).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 16:06 GMT
#2471
Well I believe many of the things I said, I just presented them in a shitty manner.

I may have given scumflare an excuse to just not play the game, but whatever, I don't have many tricks left.

I told all of you I was hoping that you'd be better at this than me now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 16:11 GMT
#2473
I didn't say or do anything inflammatory though. I'm a high level troll, I don't have to resort to noob tactics.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 16:34 GMT
#2480
And VE just doesn't exist?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#2490
yeah, I'm probably going to to take this night off. 24 cycles is a bit too much so I'm just not gonna be here tonight. Rethink and figure things out.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 08:47 GMT
#2501
There's no reason to assume one of us is scum, Oats is correct.

##Vote Grackaroni

If Koshi is scum this game was pretty much over anyway.

I might backtrack and actually just lynch Koshi for the lulz, but I had a townread on him and while I'm pretty sure Grack is town too, lynching Grack sounds easier as then I don't have to read his filter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 09:33 GMT
#2504
Sure, but I don't particularly care about useful.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 09:33 GMT
#2505
Tomorrow is lylo, Grack has plenty of time to say everything he needs to say about tomorrow's lynch even if he dies today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 09:55 GMT
#2507
You, WoS, VE, yamato, holyflare, Risen and Keirathi are all scum.

Please all find a way to get killed so I can win this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 11:42 GMT
#2510
On February 14 2014 19:00 Koshi wrote:
Holyflare probably isn't or scum didn't bother at all to warn him he was being lynched.


I'm dumb and lazy, please elaborate (not that I sorta agree holyflare might not be scum).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 11:46 GMT
#2511
Someone needs to do a vote-count analysis on day 2.

Why are there almost no scum on Holyflare's wagon. By my initial count there are 1 scum at least and probably more on VA.

If we lynch holyflare and holyflare is town in that situation, mafia autowins with a VA lynch the day after.

Now I think holy is scum again.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 12:22 GMT
#2514
On February 14 2014 20:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +

VisceraEyes (1): Risen, Keirathi
VayneAuthority (5): Oatsmaster, Palmar, Koshi, Marvellosity, VisceraEyes, Risen, marvellosity, Koshi, Holyflare
Keirathi (1): WaveofShadow, Palmar, Holyflare
Oatsmaster (0): Grackaroni
Holyflare (4): Grackaroni, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Risen, marvellosity , Koshi, Palmar, Holyflare
WaveofShadow (1): yamato77
Grackaroni (0): Koshi, Holyflare


Nah palmar, looks like only 2 scum max including holyflare were on VA.
But only 1 scum highly likely on Holyflare. Thats really really weird. Maybe scum didnt care who got lynched because VA mightve started playing the game, I dunno. It looks like holyflare is town actually because scum wouldve tried harder to lynch VA when holyflare started coming up as a lynch target.


This is correct.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#2515
except of course there is a chance that you're scum Oats.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:14 GMT
#2527
Oats, who do I lynch tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:14 GMT
#2528
On February 14 2014 22:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Your guess is as good as mine. Everyone just rally around that Palmar guy. Any townie that votes on their own can potentially cost us the game to a last second switch.


Obviously this is our best and only strategy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:15 GMT
#2529
Given current activity levels I'm tempted to kill Kosher and take Grack with me tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.