• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7987 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 14:26 GMT
#2005
Could be *shrug*

I mean the entire reason I read his shit is because I was starting to think there was a chance he was town. I just did not like what I found, but if you say that's not alignment indicative, I'm in no rush to condemn the guy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 14:47 GMT
#2009
I said we had time! It's no big deal, and I don't want to alienate VE too much if he's town as he could be useful.

But he isn't
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 14:52 GMT
#2011
not until I get nominated with 2 townies again. Then you can lynch me.

Which might happen next cycle, I see no reason for mafia to not just put up me/marv/whoevertheythinkisthemosttowny
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 15:26 GMT
#2014
If marv or I are mafia this game is over anyway.

There is literally no reason for mafia to put up mafia on the nomination lynch, as even if they do a double whammy and put up two or even three of their own, they're not going to get any town cred for it, as it is literally stupid not to put me and marv up, and thus any nomination without me and marv should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

So the mafia will basically use the third spot on nomination lynches as their night-kill for the rest of the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 15:37 GMT
#2018
On February 13 2014 00:27 marvellosity wrote:
I expect one of us to die to that special night-shot they have anyway.


oh right.

Well kosher? will probably take a place on that lynch, but then again, scum might try "scum + scumtowny" with 2 spots open. Might even not nominate 3 other people then.

Whatever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 16:04 GMT
#2025
On February 13 2014 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
dota is really interesting guys.


Yeah, it's like league of legends except fun and not retarded.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 16:53 GMT
#2035
On February 13 2014 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
explain to me


Key words. pls respnond VE

I need you friend.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 17:00 GMT
#2043
On February 13 2014 01:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 01:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2014 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
explain to me


Key words. pls respnond VE

I need you friend.

:/

You know that when you're nice to people after being jerky to them for like, ever, that comes across as suspicious right? Like, I'm fighting pretty serious urges right now to tunnel you for being so reasonable with me after my play this game.


I'm never mean to you unless you're scum or I'm scum or you're wrong or you're right and I'm scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 21:14 GMT
#2148
On February 13 2014 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
meh. I could lynch not-VA I guess. Maybe one of Holy/Keirathi.

I'd like Palmar to come say things, I'm kinda busy this evening.


I share exactly the same thoughts.

I remember thinking when Keirathi joined the game that his initial case was very much not believable, it just felt like a forced entry and I had a rough time believing he had read the entire game, and came way with such a strong opinion on someone.

I still don't mind killing VA, his effort level seems to be way too little for someone that doesn't like being mislynched (according to someone in the thread).

Holyflare hasn't done jack shit in this game and is probably mafia.

I don't care. I could switch
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#2219
##unvote
##vote keirathi


when in doubt follow your heart
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:06 GMT
#2251
this grack lynch is bad. I think dude's town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:09 GMT
#2257
Keir/holy, I'll support both lynches, but I can also do VA.

I say we kill one of the former two, it's just that much more fun.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:09 GMT
#2258
On February 13 2014 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 08:06 Palmar wrote:
this grack lynch is bad. I think dude's town

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 08:06 marvellosity wrote:
yeah i think so too.



don't do a day 1 all over again... explain your shit


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:12 GMT
#2262
Until further notice, marv, yam, palmar, kosher, risen, grack are all town

there's 3-4 mafia in va, holy, keir, ve, wos and oats

Sure I could be wrong a bit, but I feel this is a good split.

Also, read back a bit (just real quick) about holy, and now I feel better about him being scum than VA

##Unvote
##Vote Holyflare


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:14 GMT
#2265
On February 13 2014 08:13 Holyflare wrote:
and here we go again, the unexplained reads -.-

at least I get to join rayn in the graveyard and lol about how wrong people are being


I'm fine with it, I announced I was terrible at mafia on day 1 and was expecting to be carried.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:14 GMT
#2268
Keir, let's kill holy! you down homie?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:16 GMT
#2270
On February 13 2014 08:15 Holyflare wrote:
He can do that as scum and that's a terrible reason, is NOBODY reading what I write?


maybe you should stop speaking scumglish instead of english

ooOOOHHH burn
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:16 GMT
#2274
Can we get the non-drunk host to do a votecount?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:17 GMT
#2275
It's ok holy, I promise to kill keirathi if you flip town.

I got your back bro
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 23:17 GMT
#2276
This VA is one lazy son of a bitch
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.