• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9419 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#1230
I don't, you're misreading what I'm saying if that's what you think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:48 GMT
#1235
On February 11 2014 09:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
I don't, you're misreading what I'm saying if that's what you think.

pretty sure you would be nominated even if you didn't say anything about WoS.
##vote: raynepelikoneet

If you ask nicely, I can always move to Palmar. Currently I am on
scum% = Palmar 1%, marv 3%, rayn 6%

No, this isn't what I meant. And it's why i mentioned Grack. Before Grack set off the chain of events that led us all to talking about Wave, Wave was kindly widely considered a townread. So if that had been the case going into this phase, it would have been interesting to see if he was nominated when he wasn't under any suspicion. Of course I could be being grossly unfair on Grack here and it's all just circumstancial, that's the likeliest explanation indeed.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:50 GMT
#1237
who cares? that's irrelevant.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#1238
anyway it doesn't really matter anymore. maybe it's more interesting if wave flips mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:14 GMT
#1241
Would you answer the stuff that rayn and I brought up please?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:19 GMT
#1244
On February 11 2014 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
The central accusation that rayn and I made against Wave still stands, specifically his non-attitude towards the main wagon in Cora + the stuff surrounding that.

Also how post-lynch he is "well i had my vote on scum and i know it" to "I'm dropping this now because you guys say so" even though that didn't stop him at all before.

Are you not reading the thread or something?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:20 GMT
#1246
On February 11 2014 10:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
who cares? that's irrelevant.

lol.
Do you honestly think that I as scum would be retarded enough to try and go up against strong townies in this game?
Like I know I don't get lynched under normal circumstances, but given a choice of me you and palmar, me rayn and palmar, or me and almost WHOEVER, really, even were we all town don't you think I would be the most obvious choice as one of the weaker players who will prove to be less useful than the other two?

Marv you complain about people not using their brains? Use yours.


Please don't accuse me of not using my brain when you don't understand what I was getting at.

I'm not certain you are mafia or anything. So if you were under no suspicion you may have been nominated and obviously that would have been pretty telling on your alignment. The way things went, we'll never know.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:20 GMT
#1248
On February 11 2014 10:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
at least these nominations clear me of being scum, I would never allow them

no.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:26 GMT
#1251
for someone redacting things about me, you sure know how to be a total dickhead yourself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:33 GMT
#1254
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:36 GMT
#1256
I'm not really sure.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:41 GMT
#1260
On February 11 2014 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.

I didn't say 'lol you guys are wrong.'
I didn't rub it in anyone's face, I am just somewhat satisfied I had my vote on who I believe to be scum on D1. (And incidentally didn't contribute to lynching town). I did the same thing after being right about VE in shadow, didn't rub it in anyone's face, talked about what I probably would have done.

Getting my thoughts across to thread. Nothing unnatural about it.

Any townie thinks they have their vote on scum Day 1. It's just such a non-point because it's only irrelevant if you're twiddling your thumbs on some other wagon while barely commenting on the main one.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:41 GMT
#1262
*only relevant
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:43 GMT
#1265
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

It makes zero sense unless I am mafia and I am not mafia.

Both Palmar and rayn would realistically know that if I don't want to get lynched I won't get lynched, so it's between them, and that's a pretty massive risk to take.

And they can't really push that much for someone else to get lynched because then it kinda becomes obvious, so these super-important-for-their-team players are relying on their team-mates manipulating the lynch for them. That doesn't add up to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:45 GMT
#1267
On February 11 2014 10:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.

I didn't say 'lol you guys are wrong.'
I didn't rub it in anyone's face, I am just somewhat satisfied I had my vote on who I believe to be scum on D1. (And incidentally didn't contribute to lynching town). I did the same thing after being right about VE in shadow, didn't rub it in anyone's face, talked about what I probably would have done.

Getting my thoughts across to thread. Nothing unnatural about it.

Any townie thinks they have their vote on scum Day 1. It's just such a non-point because it's only irrelevant if you're twiddling your thumbs on some other wagon while barely commenting on the main one.

Seriously, I can't get over this. "I think i had my vote on scum day 1"? Just wow. No fucking kidding if you're town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1271
re: geript, I did, but I'm avoiding talking about it until I look at him properly myself, which won't be until tomorrow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:48 GMT
#1275
It's nothing to do with an activity lynch, very little of what I've said on you has been based on activity, so stop trying to represent it as such.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:51 GMT
#1277
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:52 GMT
#1278
On February 11 2014 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
It's nothing to do with an activity lynch, very little of what I've said on you has been based on activity, so stop trying to represent it as such.

If you're trying to get me lynched because of that part of my post, then that is what you're saying, because I was trying to get thoughts across that I couldn't get across at the time. Are there other things you're trying to get me lynched for?

No, it isn't what I was saying, and everything I've said about you, and it's been a lot, is in my filter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:54 GMT
#1281
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

I wasn't asking you. Why is this nomination garbage btw?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo291
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE83
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1286
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
21h 25m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.