• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8942 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:24 GMT
#367
On February 04 2014 19:23 marvellosity wrote:
Stop being bad DP

I know you can't help yourself, but do try


Fuck off marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:25 GMT
#369
On February 04 2014 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:19 DarthPunk wrote:
What do you think about artanis' scum claim?

I don't think it's alignment indicative at all.

marv, wtf are you doing?


But you thought Jepg was suspicious for doing it on Vendetta strada. Why not artanis here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:26 GMT
#372
On February 04 2014 19:25 marvellosity wrote:
I'll fuck off if you stop being terrible, how's that?


How about YOU stop being terrible. You are just heaping shit on me because you can. There is no reason to do so. And you are not as obviously town looking as you say you are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:27 GMT
#375
On February 04 2014 19:26 marvellosity wrote:
EBWOP: ##Vote: raynpelikoneet


Care to give like one actual reason for your vote this time?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:29 GMT
#378
On February 04 2014 19:27 marvellosity wrote:
Look, both of you dopeydrawers.

You gloated like morons that "marv was so easy to catch" in Shadow. Well, now this is a different game, so you should both be able to read my alignment super easily.

So either you were bullshitting in Shadow, you're bullshitting here, or you're mafia, or some combination of the above.

Which is it to be?


So basically your ego is bruised that we caught you day one in the last game and you are taking it out on us here.

Cool.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:29 GMT
#381
On February 04 2014 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
I'm guessing the answer is just "DP is a bullshitter, but when he's asked to put his money where his mouth is, he's not as good as he thinks after all and can't give a proper read even though it should be super easy"

am i right? yes? good.


Why so butthurt marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:31 GMT
#385
##marv

You are voting based on your bruised ego, gave no reasoning for your votes, and have not made a case on either of the people you voted for based on events in the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:36 GMT
#392
On February 04 2014 19:31 marvellosity wrote:
So you can't read and you're terrible.

Well done.


Like your whole case is that we are either awful for not thinking you are town when you have done nothing or mafia, based on us calling you scum in a podcast that you have not even listened to or heard the reasoning behind the read in said podcast.

You have no idea how we read you in the last game but you are just waving your epeen around because we called you scum that game and are not calling you town based on nothing this game.

Man. I don't even know what to say.

I am basically going to ignore you if you are going to act like this. I'm actually just trying to play the fucking game and people keep saying dumb as fuck things.

Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:38 GMT
#393
On February 04 2014 19:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:31 DarthPunk wrote:
##marv

You are voting based on your bruised ego, gave no reasoning for your votes, and have not made a case on either of the people you voted for based on events in the game.

This is actually hilarious given Shadow.

I love you DP. Bullshit4lyfe! <3


You actually don't know what the fuck you are talking about because you haven't even listened to the podcast. I'm sorry that you place so much value in this game that you would clearly bring a vendetta from the obs of a previous game. That is just sad tbh.

Anyway this conversation is pointless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:39 GMT
#395
On February 04 2014 19:34 marvellosity wrote:
"vote marv"

"because he's doing these things he almost exclusively does as town, and I always vote him for and he's always town because of them"

bravo, sir, bravo.


Just keep shitting up the thread marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:39 GMT
#397
On February 04 2014 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
I don't care how you read me that game.

You're now in this game and you can't read me so easily, can you?. So you're a bullshitter. Just wanted that to be clear to everyone. You're even voting me for totally non-alignment indicative reasons.


So i'm town. Is that what you are saying? Why did you vote for me then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:40 GMT
#398
On February 04 2014 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
I've literally said it's not a vendetta and I'm not raging. Is that hard to read?


You say that. But that is quite obviously not the case marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:44 GMT
#408
On February 04 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
Why don't you tell me why you're voting me for reasons that make me town rather than mafia?

That's game related even!


You say you are town. I don't say that at all. I don't know why you would shit up the thread so badly as town tbh. But I would much rather you be dead than alive regardless of your alignment sadly.

Unless you find it within yourself to actually play this game instead of make posts steeped in bitterness about a fucking podcast.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:46 GMT
#413
You have literally done nothing for you to call people mafia based on them not calling you town. That is the most self centered ridiculous thing I have ever seen you say. Actually the past few pages have been an all time low for me on this site.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#416
On February 04 2014 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
Your face is an alltime low for this site


Class. Like look at the bullshit posts you are making. Why the fuck would you do this to the thread as town, if , as you claim, you are not just butthurt about being called scum.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#420
On February 04 2014 19:48 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway I've amused myself with the fact you can't read me at all DP.

How about we kill rayn instead?


No you. Basically I want to lynch you. And If I get lynched I am shooting you. The reason is the last few pages of your bullshit.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:51 GMT
#422
On February 04 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 04 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
How do I know? You just made some weird nitpicky thing about a post I made, and said Prome is mafia when he probably isn't. Very bleh.

Yeah and you didn't even care to answer me.
You said "mafia benefits from chaos and whatever shit", then you call DP out for it when it was clearly Holyflare who caused the thing in the first place. So yes, i want to know why it's only DP's "fault". And now you are being a bitch and doing the same thing here, and i have no fucking idea why.

Holyflare made what was quite clearly a joke post, and DP reacted to it like he was serious.

Holy can't be blamed for DP reacting to a blatant joke in a retarded manner, can he now?


He knew I would react that way. He does it on voice. I asked him not to before the game started and he still did it. He knew how I would react and sadly I flipped out.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:52 GMT
#425
On February 04 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 19:48 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway I've amused myself with the fact you can't read me at all DP.

How about we kill rayn instead?


No you. Basically I want to lynch you. And If I get lynched I am shooting you. The reason is the last few pages of your bullshit.


lol ok <3

I was just having my fun with you. Showing how you literally can't read me.

My sincere apologies for exposing your bullshittery T.T


Just fucking take your ego and put it away.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:52 GMT
#427
On February 04 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not going to tell someone making an obvious joke to behave in case someone doesn't realise it's an obvious joke.

That's not on Holy, that's on you, DP.


Fine. But if I flip out I flip out. Doesn't make me scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 10:53 GMT
#428
On February 04 2014 19:52 marvellosity wrote:
FUCK FUCK FUCK DP

AMIRITE?


Vig shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft448
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft448
WinterStarcraft57
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 161
Noble 96
NaDa 53
Hyuk 51
Bale 16
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm132
League of Legends
Doublelift4002
Counter-Strike
taco 87
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox548
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g7941
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe165
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• Hupsaiya 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21743
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 19m
Online Event
10h 19m
FEL
15h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.