• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9573 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia!

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 01 2014 05:53 GMT
#34
I really want keir to play. Only person who knows how to use meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 01 2014 05:55 GMT
#35
If you want to play Keir I can give you my spot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 01 2014 06:11 GMT
#37
Okies
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 03 2014 23:51 GMT
#104
On February 04 2014 08:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 08:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
So close.
I was so damn close, and then reroll.

Anyway, ##vote: marv 'cause policy. We can't have someone of your apparent unlynchability running around these parts so it will be my job to draw any and all attention to you as necessary.

Given this is a vengeful game, this is probably the stupidest thing you could possibly have written. Every single person that gets lynched can shoot me if they so please.


I have to admit. The VERY first thing I thought of when I heard you were playing was just shooting you for the fun of it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 03 2014 23:53 GMT
#106
Well. WE should lynch artanis. The dude claimed scum. If someone claims scum, you lynch them. Pretty easy right>?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 03 2014 23:56 GMT
#107
Did everyone leave as soon as I arrived?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 03 2014 23:58 GMT
#108
On February 04 2014 08:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 08:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
So close.
I was so damn close, and then reroll.

Anyway, ##vote: marv 'cause policy. We can't have someone of your apparent unlynchability running around these parts so it will be my job to draw any and all attention to you as necessary.

Given this is a vengeful game, this is probably the stupidest thing you could possibly have written. Every single person that gets lynched can shoot me if they so please.


That was clearly a joke right? Dno why you would treat it like it meant something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:01 GMT
#110
On February 04 2014 08:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Whoa.
Weird how DP is apparently on the same page as me.

Lel. I guess I expect more than rank stupidity from you wave. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:03 GMT
#112
Also a couple of Policy things.

First, before we lynch someone we should make sure we know who they are going to shoot.

Second, we should extend the days for as long as possible. If someone quick hammers I will be fucking furious.

(looking at you rayn)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:04 GMT
#113
On February 04 2014 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 09:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 08:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Whoa.
Weird how DP is apparently on the same page as me.

Lel. I guess I expect more than rank stupidity from you wave. <3

You should never expect more than that.
Just be pleasantly surprised.


lol, I like that philosophy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:06 GMT
#115
Artanis. For what reason did you claim scum? Do you think town is more likely to claim scum or that mafia are. What reason does town have to claim mafia ever?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#116
I am going to assume you are trying to troll me holyflare because you are pushing all my buttons right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:15 GMT
#119
The difference with those claims is the undertone of fake claiming mafia in order for mafia to out themselves.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:15 GMT
#121
On February 04 2014 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
The difference with those claims is the undertone of fake claiming mafia in order for mafia to out themselves.


I guess artanis kind of did this though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:05 GMT
#150
On February 04 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
That's because there's nothing to like about it. I'd hoped Holy was going to present it a bit more seriously tbh.


Wait wtf? Did you know he was going to do that before it happened? Care to elaborate?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:07 GMT
#151
On February 04 2014 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
If you annoy me I'll just have you lynched, so go ahead


No one is lynching people just because they annoy you marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:16 GMT
#153
Well that is a shitty case Holyflare.

Firstly you were in Titanic II so you know that that is my position on scum claims. Vayne claimed scum and I pushed for his lynch.

Secondly I differentiate between Artanis claiming scum and Wave poking at marv cause I don;t see the point of ever claiming scum as town.

Thirdly, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about when you say I'm trying to weave a fabrication in the thread. I want to know how artanis feels about scum claims in general in order to learn something of his mindset.

And lastly there was a good reason. I was commenting on something wave posted in which that very thing had happened.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:17 GMT
#154
Why are you so obsessed with me Holyflare? That is the second shitty post in a row calling me mafia for no reasons. Doesn't make sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:19 GMT
#155
And like the things that you are calling me out for are 'weaving fabrications' and 'forming elaborate webs of lies.'

Like what does that even mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:25 GMT
#160
On February 04 2014 10:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Well that is a shitty case Holyflare.

Firstly you were in Titanic II so you know that that is my position on scum claims. Vayne claimed scum and I pushed for his lynch.

Secondly I differentiate between Artanis claiming scum and Wave poking at marv cause I don;t see the point of ever claiming scum as town.

Thirdly, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about when you say I'm trying to weave a fabrication in the thread. I want to know how artanis feels about scum claims in general in order to learn something of his mindset.

And lastly there was a good reason. I was commenting on something wave posted in which that very thing had happened.


This. Specifically. You aren't pushing for a lynch on Artanis. In fact, you rationalised SOMEHOW that his fake claim was the same as the one WoS linked that was trying to draw out other mafia claims.


That is because it is an IML game and there is no reason not to use time and wait for him to say stuff.

Further I don't like voting early in IML because I like having the hammer.

I asked artanis questions and am waiting for him to respond. I commented on some other examples of scum claims that wave provided, I didn't rationalise. He asked someone if they were scum too. That is the exact same thing holyflare.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 190
Dewaltoss 106
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 781
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5423
Khaldor881
Liquid`Hasu701
Other Games
summit1g7589
FrodaN2536
shahzam427
KnowMe402
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC120
ArmadaUGS107
Trikslyr50
ZombieGrub40
PPMD35
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH370
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21217
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur238
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 34m
Online Event
13h 34m
FEL
18h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.