• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8914 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1382
On February 07 2014 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.


Who is one of my top town reads. WTF? how is he 'universally scummy'

lol I just said that for effect.
You still haven't answered me though DP. Who do you want lynched?


Yes I did. I said if holyflare was lynched he should shoot you.

Marv ACTUALLY hasn't answered maybe you should get one out of him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:57 GMT
#1393
On February 07 2014 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.


It's not a case. And I can't be fucked arguing with you about it anymore to be honest, If I thought there was a chance at a rational discussion with you I would, but there is not so I won't.

I am going to talk about other things now. If you get to L -1 I will; hammer you.

So basically... you cannot show where I am wrong, even though I am reasonably asking you to.

GO DP YOU SO AWESOME GO DP


Yeah ok. Back to avoiding marv at all costs.

Maybe we should just lynch him now after all so this game can progress somewhere without it turning to shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:59 GMT
#1397
On February 07 2014 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
DP as much as I don't want this to happen, money where your mouth is, bro.


I said I didn't want to end the day early. But w/e.

He is scummkmmmmmm

##vote: Marvellosity.

It's hammer time
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:00 GMT
#1401
On February 07 2014 09:59 marvellosity wrote:
Oh god. If rayn is town this is gonna be hilarious.

##Shoot: raynpelikoneet


He is town. And if you are town this will be the opposite of hilarious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:01 GMT
#1404
On February 07 2014 10:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Because now I'm going to have to deal with everyone in thread who is going to assume you are scum if he flips green, and move on from there as town dies a slow painful death.


He IS going to flip green wave.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:10 GMT
#1413
<3 best cohost ever!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:11 GMT
#1414
wat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:12 GMT
#1417
Marv was right. He is going to be such a pain in the arse in the obs thread and postgame now. Holy shit.

I suck. GG.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:12 GMT
#1418
On February 07 2014 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:11 DarthPunk wrote:
wat.

Fucking sweet.
There you go.


Fuck off wave.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:13 GMT
#1424
On February 07 2014 10:12 LSB wrote:
If you believe that I am town, all we need to do is follow this chain of events.

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP



err. no. I do not believe that said anything about your alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:15 GMT
#1428
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:15 GMT
#1429
On February 07 2014 10:14 Cephiro wrote:
Nice indeed. Feeling a bit useless being carried like this but there's still one to go so there is room for being redeemed!

I would still like to see a holy lynch into lsb shot.


I would like holy to come play the game, TBH.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1433
On February 07 2014 10:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv was right. He is going to be such a pain in the arse in the obs thread and postgame now. Holy shit.

I suck. GG.

So ignore him and play the fucking game instead of getting needlessly salty about everything.
Despite marv being right, I still am not a fan of how he played the game.


No neither am I. Marv being town means he was actually just being a massive douche and not just scum shitting on the thread. Which is actually worse.

Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:19 GMT
#1435
On February 07 2014 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.

Yeah and from where you were sitting so was marv.
But anyway, because you were just fantastically wrong (which doesn't make you scum) it's making me re-evaluate everything you've done now.
Which I should probably do more closely.



No that makes no sense.

You thought I was wrong before didn't you? And how does being massively wrong about one read 'rayn + Marv' mean anything about my alignment or about my other reads?

I basically had the right read, just backwards. cause I thought marv was the mafia out of the two. Turns out it was rayn.

'shrugs'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:21 GMT
#1438
On February 07 2014 10:20 LSB wrote:
Lets shit on dead people when there are not here and can't respond yay


It's not shitting on anyone. It's just stating what happened in the thread. Did you not read the thread LSB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:25 GMT
#1449
On February 07 2014 10:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
I would like to know who people think is final scum right now, to see where we stand.
Three votes required for lynch.

Actually I'd like to hear who people's #1 AND #2 are to see if we can come to a consensus.


I need to read the thread again obviously. And I want to hear what holyflare has to say. He being afk recently is worrying me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:25 GMT
#1452
Wait what? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL FUCKING DUMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:26 GMT
#1453
On February 07 2014 10:25 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv was right. He is going to be such a pain in the arse in the obs thread and postgame now. Holy shit.

I suck. GG.

So ignore him and play the fucking game instead of getting needlessly salty about everything.
Despite marv being right, I still am not a fan of how he played the game.


No neither am I. Marv being town means he was actually just being a massive douche and not just scum shitting on the thread. Which is actually worse.

Sigh.


Stop. Now.


Sorry.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:14 GMT
#1462
Wowwowowowowowowowowowowowowow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:25 GMT
#1464
On February 07 2014 11:21 LSB wrote:
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.


The only reason marv agreed with your plan was because you said you would shoot rayn. You didn't ACTUALLY shoot rayn, you quick hammered fucking holy flare for no reason and now the magical way to win the game is for you to 'not die'

You scum bro.

Cephiro is FARRRR more likely to be town than you are at this point.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft448
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft448
WinterStarcraft57
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 161
Noble 96
NaDa 53
Hyuk 51
Bale 16
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm132
League of Legends
Doublelift4002
Counter-Strike
taco 87
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox548
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g7941
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe165
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• Hupsaiya 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21743
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 18m
Online Event
10h 18m
FEL
15h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.