• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13098 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 02:11 GMT
#1290
On February 19 2014 10:43 VIVAX420 wrote:
grack if you respect my opinion at all, and you should because we are very alike, you should unvote mattchew. yeah he doesn;t look super townie but he never does. he is lynch bait.

I wouldn't be so sure. Without showing Rayn appeared heavily against the Mattchew lynch and now Mocsta is the polar opposite of Rayn accusing you of being mafia and distancing from Mattchew.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 02:17 GMT
#1295
On February 19 2014 11:14 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 11:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 10:43 VIVAX420 wrote:
grack if you respect my opinion at all, and you should because we are very alike, you should unvote mattchew. yeah he doesn;t look super townie but he never does. he is lynch bait.

I wouldn't be so sure. Without showing Rayn appeared heavily against the Mattchew lynch and now Mocsta is the polar opposite of Rayn accusing you of being mafia and distancing from Mattchew.

I have never said i oppose the Mattchew lynch. Why would you think so? I said the opposite, i said i basically made the same case on D1, that's not opposing. I wanted people's opinions on the case.

~rayn

That's the impression I got from your aggressiveness towards me for not following your case earlier and the nitpicking of Gumshoe's post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 02:20 GMT
#1298
On February 19 2014 11:19 roundabound wrote:
Grack if Mattchew was off the table who'd you lynch?

~rayn

JarjarDrinks
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 02:46 GMT
#1307
On February 19 2014 11:25 roundabound wrote:
Is there any reasoning or have i missed something?
I am personally leaning towards 3 scum being in Mattchew/sidesprang/Mordanis/bum/JJD.

bumatlarge looks definitely best from those people, last game he had no balls to even counter my arguments against him as mafia, as town he attacked me pretty hard in NMM D1 because he felt like i said something scummy. While he is fucking wrong about the meta (that was really bad) i am not sure if it's mafia-esque.

JJD looks the second best. He's putting effort to the game, while i don't like his conclusions i can see where he is coming from if he is town. I also like his vote on sidesprang who only goes after anything he can even say is lynchworthy and every time it gains no traction he fucking disappears and continues having no opinions.

gumshoe's case on Mattchew is good.

Mordanis keeps flip-flopping around with no real opinions at all.

~rayn

For Mordanis I wouldn't really describe him as flip-flopping around. I think he's actually been rather bold with his accusations - giving reasoning against you/moc vivax/kush and Bum when everyone else is focused on choosing a lurker.

As for Sidesprang I sort of buy his not caring attitude and I'm inclined to believe this to be him making fun of me for "not voting a townie" while having my vote on him. He could be scum though and is definitely deserving of a policy lynch if he is town.

On February 19 2014 07:31 sidesprang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 07:26 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 07:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On February 19 2014 06:52 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm being pretty damn lazy about doing the voting analysis. If someone wants to do it for me that would be great.
Well of the 4 people u want to lynch: Grack and sidespring voted for town, Mordanis didnt vote @ all, and I tried to vote for Grack and sidespring.

LIES AND SLANDER! My vote was not on ShiaoPi because I was not reading the thread around the time that ShiaoPi got hammered.


True, your vote was on me. So do you think I'm town JJD ?


I'm in the process of reading JJD now - I'll see if I can substantiate my feel.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 03:09 GMT
#1314
On February 13 2014 06:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Suspicious of IAmRobik. I don't like that he sheeped a townread on VIVAX420s 1 post. I thought he was joking @ first but he went on to defend it.

And I really don't like that thinks its scummy that vivax would question it:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
Additionally, your post questioning it is awkward. If someone calls me town I'd be happy as all hell. It's d1. Who gives a damn really on any sort of rationalizaiton.

That's like the opposite of how a townie should think. If someone gives you a townread for no good reason, how do you not immediately get suspicious of that person?


On February 13 2014 06:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 06:07 IAmRobik wrote:
2) I don't think that's the opposite of how town should think. If people have reads that they want to keep to themselves for the time being that's fine. If people want to put out reads just to promote conversation that's fine too. If I'm called town I'm thrilled. I'm town. I know I'm town. If someone else that's town realizes I'm town, that's one less person that I need to convince and 1 less mislynch that town wastes.

Unless that person is scum of course. Like you say "If someone else that's town realizes I'm town" well how would you know that person is town? You wouldn't of course. And when the reasoning is terrible (ie: like urs was) it should immediately raise ur eyebrows.


On February 13 2014 12:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
k IamRob reminds me alot of vayne in his early games where has a big ego about his play and thinks that everyone else is wrong about the way mafia should be played. So while I think it's bad play, I do think it's town play.

I really didn't like how rayn jumped all over him for it since I think it looked like he was just trying to find something to jump on and I feel like rayn should know better. He's since backed off but it's possible it's just cause IamRob gave him no choice by the amount of posting he's doing.

Really don't like Mattchew right now. Everyone of his posts seem carefully non-confrontational and he's giving out way too many town reads. By my count he's had townreads on vivax, iamrobik, quantum and rayn while the closest thing to a scumread is this:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 06:27 Mattchew wrote:
Is lynch grack and not look back
I'm not sure if he actually thinks grack is scum or not since that's all he says about him.

I think these first 3 quotes in JJD's filter are rather scummy. The first thing he does is attack Robik alongside Rayn, and then when the thread comes to the conclusion that Robik is town he comes back and says he thinks Robik is just bad and that he suspects Rayn for attacking Robik. I don't really understand this from a town POV because earlier he thought that Robik was suspicious, so Rayn pushing him should still feel justified and shouldn't have felt like Rayn was just looking to find something to jump on.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 03:30 GMT
#1325
On February 19 2014 12:24 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 12:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Suspicious of IAmRobik. I don't like that he sheeped a townread on VIVAX420s 1 post. I thought he was joking @ first but he went on to defend it.

And I really don't like that thinks its scummy that vivax would question it:
On February 13 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
Additionally, your post questioning it is awkward. If someone calls me town I'd be happy as all hell. It's d1. Who gives a damn really on any sort of rationalizaiton.

That's like the opposite of how a townie should think. If someone gives you a townread for no good reason, how do you not immediately get suspicious of that person?


On February 13 2014 06:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:07 IAmRobik wrote:
2) I don't think that's the opposite of how town should think. If people have reads that they want to keep to themselves for the time being that's fine. If people want to put out reads just to promote conversation that's fine too. If I'm called town I'm thrilled. I'm town. I know I'm town. If someone else that's town realizes I'm town, that's one less person that I need to convince and 1 less mislynch that town wastes.

Unless that person is scum of course. Like you say "If someone else that's town realizes I'm town" well how would you know that person is town? You wouldn't of course. And when the reasoning is terrible (ie: like urs was) it should immediately raise ur eyebrows.


On February 13 2014 12:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
k IamRob reminds me alot of vayne in his early games where has a big ego about his play and thinks that everyone else is wrong about the way mafia should be played. So while I think it's bad play, I do think it's town play.

I really didn't like how rayn jumped all over him for it since I think it looked like he was just trying to find something to jump on and I feel like rayn should know better. He's since backed off but it's possible it's just cause IamRob gave him no choice by the amount of posting he's doing.

Really don't like Mattchew right now. Everyone of his posts seem carefully non-confrontational and he's giving out way too many town reads. By my count he's had townreads on vivax, iamrobik, quantum and rayn while the closest thing to a scumread is this:
On February 13 2014 06:27 Mattchew wrote:
Is lynch grack and not look back
I'm not sure if he actually thinks grack is scum or not since that's all he says about him.

I think these first 3 quotes in JJD's filter are rather scummy. The first thing he does is attack Robik alongside Rayn, and then when the thread comes to the conclusion that Robik is town he comes back and says he thinks Robik is just bad and that he suspects Rayn for attacking Robik. I don't really understand this from a town POV because earlier he thought that Robik was suspicious, so Rayn pushing him should still feel justified and shouldn't have felt like Rayn was just looking to find something to jump on.
Rayn was like totally all over Irubik, making a ton of posts, calling him scum, and eventually voting for him. All I did was question a few of his posts.


I mean, u really think it's scummy to have my first bunch of posts attack the 2 most active posters?

You didn't question his posts you called him suspicious. And then when town accepted Robik as town you came back and accused Rayn of being scum for calling town-Robik scum. It has nothing to do with them being active; I question your mindset. It's highly unusual to suspect someone for sharing a thought process you had previously subscribed to.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 03:48 GMT
#1330
##Vote: JJD
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 03:59 GMT
#1333
On February 19 2014 12:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 12:24 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On February 19 2014 12:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Suspicious of IAmRobik. I don't like that he sheeped a townread on VIVAX420s 1 post. I thought he was joking @ first but he went on to defend it.

And I really don't like that thinks its scummy that vivax would question it:
On February 13 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
Additionally, your post questioning it is awkward. If someone calls me town I'd be happy as all hell. It's d1. Who gives a damn really on any sort of rationalizaiton.

That's like the opposite of how a townie should think. If someone gives you a townread for no good reason, how do you not immediately get suspicious of that person?


On February 13 2014 06:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:07 IAmRobik wrote:
2) I don't think that's the opposite of how town should think. If people have reads that they want to keep to themselves for the time being that's fine. If people want to put out reads just to promote conversation that's fine too. If I'm called town I'm thrilled. I'm town. I know I'm town. If someone else that's town realizes I'm town, that's one less person that I need to convince and 1 less mislynch that town wastes.

Unless that person is scum of course. Like you say "If someone else that's town realizes I'm town" well how would you know that person is town? You wouldn't of course. And when the reasoning is terrible (ie: like urs was) it should immediately raise ur eyebrows.


On February 13 2014 12:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
k IamRob reminds me alot of vayne in his early games where has a big ego about his play and thinks that everyone else is wrong about the way mafia should be played. So while I think it's bad play, I do think it's town play.

I really didn't like how rayn jumped all over him for it since I think it looked like he was just trying to find something to jump on and I feel like rayn should know better. He's since backed off but it's possible it's just cause IamRob gave him no choice by the amount of posting he's doing.

Really don't like Mattchew right now. Everyone of his posts seem carefully non-confrontational and he's giving out way too many town reads. By my count he's had townreads on vivax, iamrobik, quantum and rayn while the closest thing to a scumread is this:
On February 13 2014 06:27 Mattchew wrote:
Is lynch grack and not look back
I'm not sure if he actually thinks grack is scum or not since that's all he says about him.

I think these first 3 quotes in JJD's filter are rather scummy. The first thing he does is attack Robik alongside Rayn, and then when the thread comes to the conclusion that Robik is town he comes back and says he thinks Robik is just bad and that he suspects Rayn for attacking Robik. I don't really understand this from a town POV because earlier he thought that Robik was suspicious, so Rayn pushing him should still feel justified and shouldn't have felt like Rayn was just looking to find something to jump on.
Rayn was like totally all over Irubik, making a ton of posts, calling him scum, and eventually voting for him. All I did was question a few of his posts.


I mean, u really think it's scummy to have my first bunch of posts attack the 2 most active posters?

You didn't question his posts you called him suspicious. And then when town accepted Robik as town you came back and accused Rayn of being scum for calling town-Robik scum. It has nothing to do with them being active; I question your mindset. It's highly unusual to suspect someone for sharing a thought process you had previously subscribed to.

I didn't say he was suspicious. I said I was suspicious of him. That may seem like semantics but I never called him scum or made any type of push.

Town accepted him as town because of his posting. The same reason I did. And then afterwards I went back and didn't like what I saw from rayn based on that. I think that's a perfectly natural progression.

I don't think it's unusual to suspect someone for "thinking" how you previously thought yourself when you were actually wrong.

I don't think it's natural - If I were to start posting a lot of content now do you think others should view you with suspicion for attacking my earlier posts? Even if you no longer felt Robik was scummy because he continued posting, that doesn't mean Rayn wasn't originally attacking something you felt was scummy (hence Rayn's posts should be pro-town, and not be described as him looking for something to jump on)

Your semantics defense is nonsense, and to be perfectly honest it seemed as if it took you a while to come up with that nonsense.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 04:10 GMT
#1336
On February 19 2014 13:09 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 12:59 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were to start posting a lot of content now do you think others should view you with suspicion for attacking my earlier posts?
If you did something that made you look like like you were very likely town then hell yeah people should suspect me for attacking a townie. You really disagree w/ that?

Ok - initiating townie mode.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 04:35 GMT
#1338
On February 19 2014 13:23 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 13:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 13:09 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On February 19 2014 12:59 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were to start posting a lot of content now do you think others should view you with suspicion for attacking my earlier posts?
If you did something that made you look like like you were very likely town then hell yeah people should suspect me for attacking a townie. You really disagree w/ that?

Ok - initiating townie mode.

U posted the seal already.

How do u get townier than that??

~moc

Idk. My seal came with shit post lessons from Coag. So far he's only taught me how to post the seal.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 15:29 GMT
#1354
*yawn*
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 15:34 GMT
#1358
On February 20 2014 00:33 roundabound wrote:
Yeah well i want to lynch Mattchew still.
Grack what do you think? How sure are you JJD is scum?

~rayn

Not really sure. I'm fine with a Mattchew lynch. Game is hard.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 15:38 GMT
#1359
I think what people complaining about ending the day quickly don't realize is that we could drag this on for 10 more days and have no more clue what to do. You get information when townies are motivated to post. No amount of time will change that.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 16:33 GMT
#1384
Kush jump on the Mattchew train. Even if Rayn was scum right now you can't lynch him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 16:34 GMT
#1386
Choo Choo
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 16:40 GMT
#1388
Because boring. Kush don't let Vivax boss you around. wait for 2 more votes and then hammer that bitch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 17:03 GMT
#1395
On February 20 2014 01:59 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 06:14 roundabound wrote:
On February 19 2014 06:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 04:24 roundabound wrote:
The case is the same i made on D1 with more words.
Why is it good now Grackaroni and was not good on D1?

~rayn

Because his case was about Mattchew being passive and consistently avoiding conflict. Either yours was not about that, or I didn't read yours if it was.

My case was that Mattchew hasn't said shit in this game which is the same thing. "Avoiding confliction" and "being passive" are just fancy words of saying the same thing.

~rayn

No that's not true. He had two quotes - one where his opinion was being attacked and he passively backed off of it rather than defending his opinion, and another where you personally attacked him and his reply was extremely passive and appears disingenuous.

And I am starting to agree with Kushm4sta on you right now. Gumshoe's case was one of the strongest cases I've seen in the last few games I've played, and all you've done since reading it is attempt to discredit him for a fake scum slip, discredit myself for following his case now and not your case earlier, and refuse to comment on the case until Mattchew responds.
OK, aside from that statement being totally disingenuous, I find it strange that Grack was so easily willing to switch his vote to me considering how "strong" gumshoes case was. Especially considering his reasoning was based on the first 3 posts in my my filter.

I've always been good with the Mattchew lynch. Sometimes I switch things up just to see what will happen.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 17:04 GMT
#1396
And first 3 posts because you probably slipped in the first 3 posts lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 17:06 GMT
#1397
And If I might add - I don't think you find it strange. I think you want to call me scum, but lack the courage to do so.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 17:12 GMT
#1400
Well then perhaps next time you should come out and say, "Look at this switch by Grack. This is suspicious. Why did he drop his vote on Mattchew so easily"

Rather than, "this is kinda strange. He thinks Gumshoe's case was strong and still voted me. Also like his case was based off the first 3 posts in my filter where I was suspicious of the 2 most active people in the thread"
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 651
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
Doublelift6008
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1888
Livibee411
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde159
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1512
• Scarra1312
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.