• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7332 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:02 GMT
#429
Nobody is lynching you VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:37 GMT
#435
Because sheeping / agreeing with someone does not make anyone mafia. Also his reaction to Artanis calling bum the towniest town was pure town!VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:38 GMT
#436
On January 21 2014 06:37 kushm4sta wrote:
How much experience does zreapth have

I'd say ~7 games on TL.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:40 GMT
#439
On January 21 2014 06:39 kushm4sta wrote:
Is ! Not equal or equal?

i tend to write alignment!player when i want to say someone is mafia-playername or town-playername.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#442
On January 21 2014 03:46 zarepath wrote:
I am thinking VE is scummy based off of a few things:

1. Lots of early discussion about the two plans
+ Show Spoiler +
He talked a lot about the two plans and asked others about them, and said so many things about them that people were mixing up which plan he was talking about. Not necessarily scummy in and of itself, but a very easy topic to talk about if you don't actually want to start making reads on people


2. Immediate attack on Wiley for blue claiming
+ Show Spoiler +
This seemed like another very easy thing to do, but in his accusation he doesn't really explain why it's scummy, just that "it's all bad." It's easy to attack someone for being obviously contradictory without actually calling them scummy, and that's what he did.

On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.


I also dislike the sentationalism in this, "his little act," etc., especially in combination with a lack of explanation as to why this means he's scum. It reminds me of Mocsta scum from when I played with him a year ago.


3. Defensive tone

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 11:45 JonnyLaw wrote:
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.



Why do you think not?

I think scum.

I don't understand the question. Or the accusation.


On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish look me in the balls and tell me you don't think that as town if I don't believe a claim that I wouldn't vote for it if I think it is scum.

It is not dumb for scum to claim Named VT, they are supposed to claim SOMETHING other than Mafia, yes?


On January 20 2014 23:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ski I'm literally ignoring your posts friend. If you have an actual accusation I'll respond to that.


4. Wishy-washy demeanor

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm KINDA okay with Boxers claiming.


On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.


On January 20 2014 11:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm giving benefit of the doubt where that its concerned...I had to go look again at the setup to remember myself when it was first mentioned.


5. Wants others to discuss things, not himself

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Yes, let's talk MORE about these plans

On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish I'm open to suggestions. If you think someone is a better lynch then convince me. Its called playing Mafia! :D


On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?


Note the lack of reasoning for his agreement, but the suggestion that others should talk about it


6. "Giving up" on his Wiley scum read and switching to a more convenient target

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Read: The more people disagree with me, the more I think I should stop pushing for his lynch. I will now randomly vote for someone somebody else made a case on without any further reasoning.

Note that the entirety of this post is actually justifying why he is no longer voting for Wiley, and not at ALL why he is now voting for bumatlarge.


VE is scummy in tone, content, and voting patterns, and my top scum read now.

##Vote VisceraEyes

I don't see where you explain how any of this makes VE mafia.
- Everyone was discussing the plans, non-alignment-indicative
- So? He was contradicting himself pretty badly, do you disagree?
- Why is "defensive tone" scummy? by this definition bumatlarge should be bleeding red already
- undecisiviness is not necessarily scummy
- "wants others to discuss targets" makes sense he wants opinions if he does not know what's the best play
- Switching targets is not scummy, in fact it's more of a townie trait to admit you might be wrong

there, wanna elaborate more on why those things make VE scummy?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:46 GMT
#444
On January 21 2014 06:45 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because sheeping / agreeing with someone does not make anyone mafia. Also his reaction to Artanis calling bum the towniest town was pure town!VE.


Sheeping/agreeing with someone doesn't make anyone mafia, but VE has failed to contribute anything to the game aside from OMGUS and policy talk.

So VE is town in your eyes purely from a meta read.

In fact it's bumatlarge who is OMGUSing here if you wanna talk about OMGUS.
Oh and fails to contribute nothing else also.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:47 GMT
#445
but whatever, i don't need to defend VE, he can do it himself.
If he really wants to martyr we can kill him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:03 GMT
#468
On January 21 2014 06:45 suki wrote:
Sheeping/agreeing with someone doesn't make anyone mafia, but VE has failed to contribute anything to the game aside from OMGUS and policy talk.

So VE is town in your eyes purely from a meta read.

On January 21 2014 09:52 suki wrote:
......

I'm going to lay off VE for a bit. Pressuring him is going nowhere and I think he's defended well.

What's changed between these posts?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:05 GMT
#470
On January 21 2014 10:02 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 18:33 bumatlarge wrote:

I disagree, the only reason you think it's reasonable is because he is holding back because he probably wrong about you. I'm just working out what I can remember from VE if he posts like this as town.


"Because he (is) probably wrong about you"
VE is accusing WileE of being scum.
Bum thinks WileE is probably town.

-> VE is probably wrong about WileE being scum.

I don't think it's a slip.

If you assume that bum is mafia, then why would he add in 'probably'? To put it another way, if bum had instead said '... he is holding back because he is wrong about you.' that is what I would call a slip, because bum would have just given away the fact that he knows what WileE's alignment is.

He is saying bum slipped because he implies he knows VE is town because if VE is scum he would not possibly be wrong about WileE as he would know his alignment.

I don't trust these "scumslips". arguing about semantics is dumb imo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:12 GMT
#476
##unvote
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:13 GMT
#478
kush talk to me more about this. Like actually explain it to me so that i understand it.
with pictures. <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:17 GMT
#480
VE do you think Artanis is making any sense at all?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:25 GMT
#484
Ugh.. Artanis is probably town after all. I kinda get his thought process but it's not good..
Artanis my vote on thrawn was not a joke. It was a serious vote, i do not joke vote.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:26 GMT
#485
##Vote: Crossfire99
I'll go back here until this guy says something.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:28 GMT
#487
I don't really think JonnyLaw is mafia, not even close to my top scumreads. He was pretty lynchbait'y last time we played and in this game he looks far better. Unless he looks much townier as scum than as town i doubt he is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:30 GMT
#489
Fuck i forgot he played in PYP. I think i had a town read on him on D1 in that game.. hmm..
Time to read again.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:32 GMT
#491
On January 21 2014 10:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn have a peek at Balla's filter and tell me what you think.

I think there's a distinct lack of anything productive. Almost a full page of filter, and not a single scumread. A few light +1's, but nothing that constitutes an actual opinion.

Yeah i know, i just want Crossfire to say something. Balla is on watchlist - pretty top.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:33 GMT
#493
yes, his scumslip thingy. i don't think he'd do that if he was mafia, especially if bum is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:38 GMT
#496
There are some things town!kush is just incapable of doing. Thinking hard about what someone said is one of them.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:40 GMT
#498
I believe when i see it.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
TKL 185
ProTech140
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 42
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3440
Fnx 561
x6flipin453
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo705
hiko657
ceh9387
crisheroes309
dupreeh309
Khaldor217
420jenkins214
Livibee213
QueenE122
Trikslyr84
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4108
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
INu's Battles
18h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 51m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.