• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 92 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 21 2014 22:01 GMT
#921
On January 22 2014 06:55 bumatlarge wrote:
Is what Zarepath said on par with the rules?


Play on.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2014 22:01 GMT
#922
On January 22 2014 06:55 bumatlarge wrote:
See, if they were smart, there is no reason to tell everyone you are Named VT, but instead tell us you are a Blue role. It keeps the set-up an power-roles hidden from mafia, which is pretty essential if they have a roleblocker.

I'm not following Rayn, Zar is not scum because of the apology post? I would be more angry if host gave me a fakeclaim and it turned out to be against the roles to post the flavor sentence, but I don't think what Zar sai is any different from what he's been doing.

I want to see a bluepost before I unvote.

Is what Zarepath said on par with the rules?


I don't have a problem with it because it is impossible to break the game based on Role PM's
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 22:02 GMT
#923
On January 22 2014 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 06:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
So interesting thought. If we believe all the named vt claims, we lynch kush. If not we lynch one of them because kush soft claimed a powerrole (or not a vt)

Where did he do that?

He said something along the lines of "il price to you tonight why you shouldn't lynch me" iirc.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
January 21 2014 22:02 GMT
#924
On January 22 2014 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 06:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
So interesting thought. If we believe all the named vt claims, we lynch kush. If not we lynch one of them because kush soft claimed a powerrole (or not a vt)

Where did he do that?

I read this quote as him doing this. I assumed scum got fake claims and therefore know the structure of at least named vts and regular vts, so this made him town in my eyes, but then he didn't act like I expected him too so I got confused.
On January 20 2014 09:19 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I found it ironic that my "name" is Z-Boson, the dude who outed my scumteam by posting our scum QT in thread in one game.

\so you are claiming named vt lol

BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 22:03 GMT
#925
Prove*

Fucking autocorrect
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-21 22:08:41
January 21 2014 22:04 GMT
#926
Vote Count!

Kushm4sta (2) - Suki, Thrawn2112, thrawn2112, Wile E. Coyote, Rayn, JonnyLaw, Artanis, Rayn

Suki (0) - Kushm4sta

Thrawn (0) - Rayn

VisceraEyes (0) - JonnyLaw, Suki, Bumatlarge, Zarepath

Wile E. Coyote (0) - Rayn, VisceraEyes

Bumatlarge (3) - Rayn, VisceraEyes, kushm4sta, VisceraEyes, Zarepath, Suki

Balla24 (0) - kushm4sta, JonnyLaw, VisceraEyes

Raynpelikoneet (0) - Artanis[Xp]

Zarepath (5) - BarristanTheBold, Suki, Rayn, JonnyLaw, Balla24, Artanis[Xp], Bumatlarge, Suki

Crossfire99 (2) - Rayn, Zarepath, Wile E. Coyote, Balla24




Not Voting (3) - Crossfire99, thrawn2112

Currently Zarepath is set to be lynched. The deadline is Tuesday, Jan 21 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) there are remaining in day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 21 2014 22:06 GMT
#927
On January 22 2014 07:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
So interesting thought. If we believe all the named vt claims, we lynch kush. If not we lynch one of them because kush soft claimed a powerrole (or not a vt)

Where did he do that?

I read this quote as him doing this. I assumed scum got fake claims and therefore know the structure of at least named vts and regular vts, so this made him town in my eyes, but then he didn't act like I expected him too so I got confused.
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:19 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I found it ironic that my "name" is Z-Boson, the dude who outed my scumteam by posting our scum QT in thread in one game.

\so you are claiming named vt lol


So what is your current read on Kush?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 21 2014 22:06 GMT
#928
If I end up dying because people are throwing their votes around, I am going to flip out.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 22:07 GMT
#929
Darthpunk is the master of votecounts rofl.

Let's lynch kush. gogo!
table for two on a tv tray
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
January 21 2014 22:07 GMT
#930
On January 22 2014 07:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 07:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
So interesting thought. If we believe all the named vt claims, we lynch kush. If not we lynch one of them because kush soft claimed a powerrole (or not a vt)

Where did he do that?

I read this quote as him doing this. I assumed scum got fake claims and therefore know the structure of at least named vts and regular vts, so this made him town in my eyes, but then he didn't act like I expected him too so I got confused.
On January 20 2014 09:19 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I found it ironic that my "name" is Z-Boson, the dude who outed my scumteam by posting our scum QT in thread in one game.

\so you are claiming named vt lol


So what is your current read on Kush?

On January 22 2014 07:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 06:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:49 Crossfire99 wrote:
On January 22 2014 06:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Crossfire99 you're wrong. You never explained how you draw the "mafia already knows information about the setup" conclusion because it's incorrect.

Because they either have 2 goons or not. I figured it was obvious. They then can narrow things down based on that. 2 goons means 1 powerrole and 1-2 named VTs. If not, there's more spread for the options, but they still know things.

Yes that's true and i missed it in the first place. Why did you not just say that in the first place?

cause I thought is was obvious T_T and didn't realize it was an issue

No i really looked it only from town role perspective, not from scum at all.

What do you think about kush?

gut feeling now is town, because of the accidental non vt claim and now I'm seeing the "wildness" and big swings in opinions on players I was seeing when he smurfed and was town in ## (which I though was really weird because i never played with him or observed a game with him in it).

bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 21 2014 22:08 GMT
#931
Kush is actually a reasonable lynch, considering his vote is off Zar and on me, but he isn't defending Zar or pushing harder on to me. I recall him caring a bit more about the lynch.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 22:08 GMT
#932
rayn why lynch kush in one sentence?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#933
##vote BarristantheBold

For starting and pushing Zarepath lynch so hard. There are other things that I don't like upon skimming through his filter but yeah I'll put my vote here and continue looking through filters.

Not sure about kush yet. Going to re-read him again.. But here's something that never really was addressed earlier in the game:
On January 21 2014 02:35 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:13 kushm4sta wrote:
k ill explain my weak townread of bum.
It all comes from reading rayn's case. Bum is trying to figure out VE's alignment. He is questioning the same things about VE's play that I am. So it looks like natural townie suspicion to me.


kush is leaning towards bum being town because Bum is "questioning the same things about VE's play" that he is.

So kush must be referring to when bum was agreeing with my original case (which was horrible), which pegged VE as scummy. Specifically, bum makes two posts which speak about VE:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 20 2014 18:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 13:02 suki wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's dumb because of what rayn said - you're literally saying "Anyone who claims blue is immune to the lynch". Literally. What is stopping scum from just claiming blue whenever they're on the block?

On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.

On January 20 2014 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
2 is pretty potent in my opinion. If you don't believe me, take a look at Kush's plan. He wants to make blues IMMUNE to the lynch.


So is kush's plan dumb? Or do you think it could help us in the future and there's a reason that's pretty potent? Or are you just indifferent to the whole matter?

On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Inconsistent views on kush's plan (he think's it's dumb / sees arguments for it / is mostly indifferent). Wishy-washy.

And I just hate the bolded red line in general.

##unvote
##vote VisceraEyes


The scum hunt is strong with this one. I'd like VE to explain his thought process on the first part, he seems to be changing his mind mid post, then it would make more sense as town.

On January 20 2014 18:33 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 17:48 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.

This is a logical reaction.

I disagree, the only reason you think it's reasonable is because he is holding back because he probably wrong about you. I'm just working out what I can remember from VE if he posts like this as town.



So. Kush agrees (?) that VE doesn't look good because of bum's points. Bum's points are my case. Kush sees Bum as town, but also sees VE as town.

1. He thinks bum is town for bum's reasoning, which is simply an agreement of someone else's case and no further follow-up
2. He thinks VE is town even though he agrees with bum's agreement that VE looks scummy.

I find it hard to believe a town kush would feel that both bum and VE look town to him, based on the reasons he gave. I definitely see a scum kush screwing up like this.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#934
Alright, I'm down

##Unvote
##Vote Kushm4asta
Together but separate, like oatmeal
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#935
On January 21 2014 02:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's fairly simple: I get reads through conversation more so than anything else.

So why haven't you been here making conversation to build your reads from?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 22:10 GMT
#936
On January 22 2014 07:08 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn why lynch kush in one sentence?

Because he does not read or do anything.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 22:10 GMT
#937
Okay that case is so terrible from suki.
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 21 2014 22:11 GMT
#938
On January 22 2014 07:09 BarristanTheBold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's fairly simple: I get reads through conversation more so than anything else.

So why haven't you been here making conversation to build your reads from?


I believe he did get an important read.

On January 22 2014 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 07:08 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn why lynch kush in one sentence?

Because he does not read or do anything.


That's a bad way to put it.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#939
##vote kushm4sta
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#940
hmm
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.