• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7781 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 92 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 09:23 GMT
#181
I'm assuming boxer means Named VT?

Are mafia powers able to be switched between mates?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2014 09:26 GMT
#182
No
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 09:29 GMT
#183
On January 20 2014 13:02 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's dumb because of what rayn said - you're literally saying "Anyone who claims blue is immune to the lynch". Literally. What is stopping scum from just claiming blue whenever they're on the block?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
2 is pretty potent in my opinion. If you don't believe me, take a look at Kush's plan. He wants to make blues IMMUNE to the lynch.


So is kush's plan dumb? Or do you think it could help us in the future and there's a reason that's pretty potent? Or are you just indifferent to the whole matter?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Inconsistent views on kush's plan (he think's it's dumb / sees arguments for it / is mostly indifferent). Wishy-washy.

And I just hate the bolded red line in general.

##unvote
##vote VisceraEyes


The scum hunt is strong with this one. I'd like VE to explain his thought process on the first part, he seems to be changing his mind mid post, then it would make more sense as town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 09:33 GMT
#184
On January 20 2014 17:48 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.

This is a logical reaction.

I disagree, the only reason you think it's reasonable is because he is holding back because he probably wrong about you. I'm just working out what I can remember from VE if he posts like this as town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-20 10:29:34
January 20 2014 10:12 GMT
#185
Vote Count!

Kushm4sta (0) - Suki, Thrawn

Suki (1) - Kushm4sta

Thrawn (0) - Rayn

VisceraEyes (First to 2) - JonnyLaw, Suki

Wile E. Coyote (2) - Rayn, VisceraEyes

Currently VisceraEyes is set to be lynched. The deadline is Tuesday, Jan 21 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) there are remaining in day one.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 11:26 GMT
#186
Is anyone here?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 11:45 GMT
#187
suki's case is really bad and bumatlarge has zero posts that make any sense.

##unvote
table for two on a tv tray
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 20 2014 12:44 GMT
#188
I thought VE was talking about the two different plans, kush's "don't lynch anyone who claims blue" plan and the Boxer claim plan. I don't know what he was talking about with the "2 is pretty potent" quote, I have no idea what he's saying. But I didn't think he was inconsistent while reading him because he had two different opinions on two different plans.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 20 2014 12:48 GMT
#189
@Thrawn, VE's vote seemed premature to me because I didn't really see a super early blue claim as scummy, but not wholly unreasonable considering Wile WAS directly contradicting everything he had said earlier.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 12:50 GMT
#190
What do you think of bumatlarge's posts?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 13:23 GMT
#191
Feels
thrawn's town.
wiley is town
i think rayn is town
i think VE is town
balla is scummy for being a scumhunter extraordinaire yet doing nothing
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 13:28 GMT
#192
Yes I have been referring to two plans since the game has started. A really bad Kush plan trying to make blue claims unlynchable, and the proposed plan for Named VTs to claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 13:31 GMT
#193
kush why do you think thrawn is town?
VE opinions on bumatlarge's posts?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 13:32 GMT
#194
I'm pretty sure I can tone read thrawn. more inquisitive, less formal as town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 13:33 GMT
#195
On January 20 2014 21:44 zarepath wrote:
I thought VE was talking about the two different plans, kush's "don't lynch anyone who claims blue" plan and the Boxer claim plan.


Hm.. You're right. I got confused between the two different plans.

I still don't like his 'want other opinions' comment. When Wile/slam claimed I made a mental note to see who would jump on him because it would be an easy scum bandwagon to try to push. VE insta-voted him.

My vote is staying on VE.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 13:35 GMT
#196
On January 20 2014 22:32 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm pretty sure I can tone read thrawn. more inquisitive, less formal as town

But you just called him scum because he is wrong on you?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 13:36 GMT
#197
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 13:36 GMT
#198
On January 20 2014 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:32 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm pretty sure I can tone read thrawn. more inquisitive, less formal as town

But you just called him scum because he is wrong on you?

that was then this is now
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 13:37 GMT
#199
i wanna know why you voted for the boxer ve... the purpose of the boxer is that someone can claim it and be confirmed town.
that was just so dumb I thought.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 13:39 GMT
#200
I don't believe the claim. He said he doesn't think boxers should claim and immediately claims? He was either lying then or he is lying now... his play makes more sense if he is scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m4844
pashabiceps836
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.