• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9831 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 10:06 GMT
#1098
- 55 pages into the game
- PMs shared with half the thread
- Indepth live convos with Rayn + Marv

I have a strong town read on about 5 players and a weak town read on about 5 players. Names are not necessary.
I have about 5 players in the null territory. The remaining have either not posted based on IRL committments; or I think are scummy to varying degree.

Below are my top 2 scum reads
(1) Derrida
(2)Bumatlarge




Reasoning
Derrida
  • His first post mimics his first post as scum <-- from putting himself down, to, list posting
  • He specifies how important it is to make these connections based on coaching; yet spoilers this effort <<-- again degrading the work he is presenting/
  • His connection theory is purely a count of posts and detail of what others have called scum <<- there is zero effort put into interpreting this data/
  • When VE asks for a town read to be added. Derrida non-chalantly asks for details about a scum read <<- Derrida gives zero fucks about this game
  • Lastly, Derrida excuses himself of scum hunting in his first post stating he doesnt know people so can't do meta-reading <<- Clearly gives zero fucks about this game and is finding excuses to not contribute.


Bumatlarge
  • Has posted twice in the thead and has produced zero substance
  • HOWEVER, in PM land I received the following:

Original Message From bumatlarge:
You rang? Reading the thread.
Original Message From Mocsta:
Coolies

Do u think as jax I should stay at top?

Any thoughts in the mayor?
Original Message From bumatlarge:
Probs wave, pretty certain hes town by the way he entered the race. I don't think BH as mayor, but a mason would be a provable town, and we already have two of them. It would be pretty awful of both hopeful and BH to claim that as scum when they aren't in a strong position to win the race.
Original Message From Mocsta:
Who do u think wave should lynch.

I could swing his way
Original Message From bumatlarge:
Sry drunk PMs


I find this type of behaviour to be synonymous with mafia.
(1) Clearly Bum is up to date with the thread (he is aware of the masons afterall), and is choosing to be of no-value in thread (which perhaps its is fine, maybe he likes to be influential on the PM side)
(2) However, this clearly isn't the case. In PM Land once asked to put his cock on the block; Bum plays the "sry i shouldnt have been talking to you because I was drunk" card.


I want either of these 2 people lynched tomorrow.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 10:14 GMT
#1099
FYI:

Aquanim asked me for my position on JAT.

"i am stil null on JAT.

Its correct he has not elucidated on a scum read <-- but that is normal for him.

I dont like his position on focusing on a mayor; because, I dont think his filter aligns with that. He is commenting on some random stuff here and there and does not seem to be probing the mayors (in thread at least). This is where it becomes difficult.

I think he is probably town if cotnacting potential mayor candidates in PM."

I am posting this, because i would like to confirm if he has contacted potential mayor cnadidates.
I am only aware of discourse shared with Thrawn.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 10:31 GMT
#1104
On January 12 2014 19:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am lynching Derrida.

K

I SHOOT BUM

GG SCUM
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1115
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:10 GMT
#1119
On January 12 2014 20:01 Derrida wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:06 Mocsta wrote:
Below are my top 2 scum reads
(1) Derrida
(2)Bumatlarge




Reasoning
Derrida
  • His first post mimics his first post as scum <-- from putting himself down, to, list posting
  • He specifies how important it is to make these connections based on coaching; yet spoilers this effort <<-- again degrading the work he is presenting/
  • His connection theory is purely a count of posts and detail of what others have called scum <<- there is zero effort put into interpreting this data/
  • When VE asks for a town read to be added. Derrida non-chalantly asks for details about a scum read <<- Derrida gives zero fucks about this game
  • Lastly, Derrida excuses himself of scum hunting in his first post stating he doesnt know people so can't do meta-reading <<- Clearly gives zero fucks about this game and is finding excuses to not contribute.




Good read for most of the part. I am not scum but I am not able to give enough attention to the game due to some family issues, I am forced to be inactive (read, 2-3 not very detailed posts at most) for at least the next 24 hours. I wouldn't be too heartbroken if I get lynched, but don't really agree with your points that makes me seem more scummy than the other inactive people.

Derrida,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to reply to this case under -what I can only assume to be- the strain of family matters.

Secondly, my case was never about activity -- which your rebuttle appears to address. My case was about your lack of case for this game (which you acknowledge via "Good read for the most part") -- I hope you realise I am calling you scum with this good read.

Thirdly, I am keen to hear more about the "points that make me seem more scummy than other inactive people" that you disagree.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:13 GMT
#1120
On January 12 2014 20:10 Aquanim wrote:
I'm done with you Rayn. If somebody else thinks it's important to ask his questions, then say so and I'll answer them.

I've got one on Koshi above pls.

Regarding VE, hes not in my town list.
This convo should prob be in PMs. No need for one liners cluttering pages I thinks.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:19 GMT
#1122
On January 12 2014 20:15 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:06 Mocsta wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.

Same as JAT really, he's posted very little useful in the thread (this is his only post with any real content at all). Especially weird since my impression of Koshi is that he typically has a lot of thread presence.
I had this convo with a few people already.

Koshi is in my good bucket list (i wont extrapolate whether strong or weak).

His posting about the godfather theory in particular is an unusual position for mafia to take, especially given the in-game context.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:20 GMT
#1123
Aquanim

What do you make of Derrida response to my case. Specifically him trying to make it synonymous with a lurker lynch.

Do you think a townie would respond in this fashion?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:14 GMT
#1187
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:15 GMT
#1188
Where'd wos disappear???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:20 GMT
#1192
On January 12 2014 23:19 Captain Obvious wrote:
I have news for thee, faithful citizens! The one named Koshi engaged me in personal messaging last day, but after some silly banter, has disappeared when prompted to give some opinions about the game! This is very unsettling.

I think u r getting confused with bumatlarge
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:23 GMT
#1197
On January 12 2014 23:21 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.


I already explained this. I'm on my phone, webchat times me out very fast. If I tab off (which ofc I'm going to do when I put the phone back in my pocket or whatever) then I get booted from irc.

If you want to talk to me just add me on Skype. suchdogemlg420

At least I can treat that like SMS.

So you want to talk about the scum claim on Skype instead of here?

Can't tell cos you avoided it all together
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:26 GMT
#1200
Doge.

Why are you sucking Marv's dick so hard by joining his wagon on xat.

He wants to lynch you.

Are you planning to address the issue he outlined.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:29 GMT
#1204
So doge.. Am I town or scum then.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:48 GMT
#1210
On January 12 2014 23:29 Mocsta wrote:
So doge.. Am I town or scum then.

Woof woof

Where the doge go?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 00:57 GMT
#1570
U fuckn idiots.
Lynching Xat

Jesus Christ, I thought you want to win the game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 01:03 GMT
#1576
##Shoot: Alakaslam
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 01:05 GMT
#1578
Im pretty sure I have to PM it, so all is good.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 01:16 GMT
#1582
On January 11 2014 09:13 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread


I don't really think you're a good candidate. Last time around you were confirmed town and just went all-in on a lurker. You might do the same thing here, as town or scum, and it would be a one-way ticket for a loss.

This kinda ties in with BH mason claim ringing true.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 01:18 GMT
#1584
On January 11 2014 12:01 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 11:44 Aquanim wrote:
Hi. I have no desire to be mayor. There, that's out of the way.

On January 11 2014 11:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Until someone provides a real reason to be elected they shouldn't be considered.

What do you consider a real reason to be elected?



Why do you have no desire to become a Mayor?

This is an odd post for Xat to make, considering his approach to BH regarding mayor candidacy.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.