• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7741 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:08 GMT
#2008
On January 14 2014 10:07 suchdoge wrote:
but yes I agree that making a mason circle with 3 players is pretty dumb, although if we have no other blues that can probably be excused.


from a quick glance at the OP i have a feeling more lulz with ensue this game. Highly doubt the setup is balanced given the roles and what we just saw flip but ill reserve judgement
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:13 GMT
#2019
On January 14 2014 10:12 Alakaslam wrote:
blazinghand

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:23 GMT
#2036
On January 14 2014 10:23 Captain Obvious wrote:
From: LSB [ 4334 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: Doc stuff
Date: 1/14/14 10:16
fk sorry wasn't paying attention

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Protecting suchdoge.

Yeah....I'm a doc and protected suchdoge but it didn't go through. Sorry LSB but that's just too much.


ok definitely restart it now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:24 GMT
#2040
i didnt really care about the mason thing but blowing doc coverage, ye its over
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:25 GMT
#2050
holy fuck 3 confirmed masons, a mayor, 2 vigs, a doctor lawl
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#2072
my dad was a mason
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:36 GMT
#2100
there's no doubt town would have won this easily, dat setup though, i feared the worst and got it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:40 GMT
#2121
I am Batman.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
I take it you are VT then lol. thats the vibe I get from you

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Koshi:
So boring.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
shrug, you will see I am not scum because I will help find them.

Original Message From Koshi:
Normal is what's on the 6 sides of the scum dice.

I am dissapoint.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
nothing im just gonna play normal, the institution has changed me

Original Message From Koshi:
That's not what I meant.

What personality did you roll this game?

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
im not sure what there is to buy, just doing host a favor by replacing in and not going to ruin the game and get a 20 year ban.

Original Message From Koshi:
I don't buy it.

I think you are scum, WoS is scum & JAT is scum.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
i like a to eat a the pizza

and I don't want a very large ban from replacing into a game rofl

Original Message From Koshi:
Why so serious?

<Insert joker picture>
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:42 GMT
#2126
I figured marv usually has trouble reading me so between kush being unpredictable and on the off chance some one like rayn or koshi or something obtained cop we gave me godfather as a result.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2133
I did completely misread the situation, I thought WoS said some useful things when I skimmed but he didn't really so I had to make stuff up.

Very hard to replace in as scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#2140
Actually it crossed my mind that marv would make alakaslam or something like that bodyguards since I know he's a tricky player 0o
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:49 GMT
#2146
On January 14 2014 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually it crossed my mind that marv would make alakaslam or something like that bodyguards since I know he's a tricky player 0o

i nominally replaced bum with slam when bum got modkilled


you could tell slam was being manipulated from the thread, thats for sure. I really wanted to kill him asap
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 07:52 GMT
#2211
aye, I was just replacing in to help out won't be there for the restart. glhf to you guys
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
Sharp 26
NaDa 26
Bale 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 15
Yoon 15
zelot 15
sorry 15
Free 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1995
qojqva1248
Dendi746
Fuzer 136
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1431
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT341
DeMusliM182
Livibee173
Mew2King132
Liquid`LucifroN123
XaKoH 104
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE68
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)10
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2246
• TFBlade469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
1h 8m
OSC
12h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.