• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 13:13 GMT
#1149
On January 12 2014 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 22:01 suchdoge wrote:
WoS I don't understand why you don't like the way things have been going lately.

By the way you worded that it almost sounds as if you don't want marv as mayor, which makes very little sense except as scum attempting to subtly discredit marv.

Care to explain what exactly you are not happy with?

##vote marvellosity

lol
subtly
Welcome to the thread. Who have you been talking to, because I assume in your extended absence you must have had some conversations and reads going.


marv pretty much. No one else has bothered to Skype me, which is the only thing that I can use as long as I have no PC (for like 1-2 days maybe?)

suchdogemlg420

IRC doesn't work cause it requires me to be constantly present. Skype works more like text messaging although the app is kinda buggy.

My 5 PMs have been refreshed though so I've responded to DH and I will be reaching out to VE and whomever else strikes my fancy.

Also as a public notice the following players did not respond to my PMs from the first 24 hours:

BC
CaptainObvious
BH
Mig

So, only marv responded and other than that only DH actually bothered to reach out to me.

Of the above players BH and CO are actually scummy since they were in the thread and provably not afk for some time.

Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 13:45 GMT
#1163
On January 12 2014 22:13 Xatalos wrote:
marv: I've been PM'ing a lot since I just woke up recently.


Doesn't sound like "day" to me
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:02 GMT
#1176
still doesn't explain why his reasoning changed from "I pmed a lot from when I woke up" to "I meant start of day 1" which sounds like a lie to me.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:08 GMT
#1182
On January 12 2014 23:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:02 suchdoge wrote:
still doesn't explain why his reasoning changed from "I pmed a lot from when I woke up" to "I meant start of day 1" which sounds like a lie to me.


Read again...


Oh this is not for you, honey. This is for anyone who will be reading this later.

By saying "I've been pming a lot since I woke up" and then changing it to "I meant 'day' as in beginning of day 1" sounds very much like you just want people to believe you'be been doing more than you've actually been doing.

A townie would not have anything to gain from lying about what sort of impact he's had on the game, not to mention that a townie would be able to provide his exact contributions as he stated them beforehand.

Your backtrack just sounds like what scum would say when caught fibbing about how much they've helped town.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:09 GMT
#1184
you didn't even use "day" in the original post which makes it seem more like appeasement to marv when he pressured you on your portrayal of your own actions.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:21 GMT
#1194
On January 12 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.


I already explained this. I'm on my phone, webchat times me out very fast. If I tab off (which ofc I'm going to do when I put the phone back in my pocket or whatever) then I get booted from irc.

If you want to talk to me just add me on Skype. suchdogemlg420

At least I can treat that like SMS.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:24 GMT
#1198
On January 12 2014 23:21 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
Can you tell me how you reconcile saying "marv's play has been really unimpressive so far"

with telling Aquanim "marv has felt townie"?


Unimpressive != scummy. I'd say you're capable of impressive logic as either alignment. Besides, you're leaving out the "otherwise" from my post to Aquanim. I think your play regarding BH was townish, for example. You could just have hidden your blueread and killed him at night as scum.


This doesn't at all explain why you're not supporting him for mayor.

In fact it makes it even worse, because it suggests that you have things to consider him town but still don't support him as mayor.

There is no one else in the game that would be better in that position because pretty much everyone else is not worth making immune to night kills.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:27 GMT
#1203
On January 12 2014 23:23 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:21 suchdoge wrote:
On January 12 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.


I already explained this. I'm on my phone, webchat times me out very fast. If I tab off (which ofc I'm going to do when I put the phone back in my pocket or whatever) then I get booted from irc.

If you want to talk to me just add me on Skype. suchdogemlg420

At least I can treat that like SMS.

So you want to talk about the scum claim on Skype instead of here?

Can't tell cos you avoided it all together


I'm sorry, but I don't understand you.

As I said if you want to talk to me msg me on Skype. I don't actually care what you think is me scum claimin or whatever, because you have already proven to everyone that your opinions don't mean anything.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 20:56 GMT
#1360
On January 13 2014 05:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Making a claimed mason mayor is a pretty good idea. It just depends on the person and their scum read. Are we really that set on not making BH or hopeless mayor?


It's a god awful idea because it wastes the mayor protection

Also both of the mason claimers so far are among the most antitown players in the game.

Why have you not responded to my PM? Are you scum this game?
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 20:57 GMT
#1361
On January 13 2014 05:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is a mason immune to bodyguard protection


This has already been answered; masons can't be protected by BGs.
Look in LSB's filter for the answer.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:02 GMT
#1375
Derrida was replaced by Oats. Read the damn thread.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:07 GMT
#1385
On January 13 2014 06:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 06:02 suchdoge wrote:
Derrida was replaced by Oats. Read the damn thread.


OH WOW YOU"VE CHANGED MY MIND SUDDENLY I FORGOT WHY DERRIDA IS SCUM

........


Don't be ridiculous, if he was lacking time then you can explain the way he appeared in thread with that. It's better to give the replacement at least a cycle to catch up.

Xatalos is scummier and a better lynch even if Derrida was still here. Go read his exchange with marv around page 62 or whatever where he claims he was talking lots in PMs since he woke up or whatever. The guy is clearly trying to inflate his actual impact on the game. No townie does that, especially not with such a poor explanation that is provably false and misleading after some pressure.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:11 GMT
#1391
Also even more important is how the explanation changed after Xatalos was pressured.

Xatalos claimed that he meant "since the beginning of day 1" as his excuse for the PMs when pressured, when that was clearly not what he tried to suggest in his post moments before that. It seems pretty obvious that he got caught in a lie and realised he got caught in a lie and back pedaled unsuccessfully. If he was town and actually had proper PMs the stuff he posted would have looked very different and the explanation would not have been inconsistent (or indicative of him trying to simply pretend like he was doing something to drop suspicion)
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:32 GMT
#1399
JAT is unreadable, I read Quick mafia or whatever it's called and he seemed to do a similar thing there to what he is doing now.

WoS is acting a bit funny but not quite as bad as Xatalos.

I've told marv he should lynch Xatalos but he's too mad that I called BH+Hopeless baddies and that they should be on the table for lynching if they are around later in the game. Besides the mason claims they have yet to do anything useful and their opinions are awful. The mayor plan was itself also terrible, it suggests that if they are actually masons they didn't even know how their role worked. I can understand one of them not knowing or asking the host but both of them is just downright terrible.

VE I'm still waiting for your response. Message me on Skype please suchdogemlg420

Bum I can't respond via PM please use skype
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:38 GMT
#1404
On January 13 2014 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
why does no one ever pm me?



Wanna Skype Coag?

I can't send you a message, my PM cap has been reached.

Skype: suchdogemlg420
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:54 GMT
#1409
On January 13 2014 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 06:38 suchdoge wrote:
On January 13 2014 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
why does no one ever pm me?



Wanna Skype Coag?

I can't send you a message, my PM cap has been reached.

Skype: suchdogemlg420

It's impossible to talk to you because the messsages won't go through.


Hmm mine won't go through to you either

Mine are working fine to thrawn/marv though
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 21:57 GMT
#1411
why, he's not even bothering to do anything.

He could have given us proper reads or told us why we shouldn't lynch him but he just disappeared.

Xatalos still best lynch IMO. No one has given a proper reason to keep him alive either.

I guess a Captain Onvious lynch probably wouldn't be bad either.

Or VE maybe.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#1427
On January 13 2014 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
My pool is very small because either I think people are town or for a lot of people I have no firm idea yet and don't want to lynch randomly into them. People I just have no real idea include

jat, bumatlarge, Wave (he seemed town in irc but ugh), VE, Koshi, Aquanim, coag, Mig, BC, chinstrap

I was considering suchdoge but he raved at me in such an odd way on skype about how useless BH and Hopeless were and how they might be mafia later in the game, he went on and on about it and it seems like such a weird thing to do as mafia. So... yea

Pool atm is Captain Obvious, Derrida/Oats, Xatalos

If you have any input that might be nice


I think aqua is prob town, had a convo with thrawn about it.

I can explain that later if necessary.

Xatalos still best lynch. Obvious second. Leave oats till we can read him. VE prob also scum. WoS could swing either way, Mig will show himself soon (he's not too hard to read honestly)

After Xatalos/Capt Obvious/VE the pickings are slim so just kill one of them

Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 22:23 GMT
#1429
On January 13 2014 07:21 Captain Obvious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
My pool is very small because either I think people are town or for a lot of people I have no firm idea yet and don't want to lynch randomly into them. People I just have no real idea include

jat, bumatlarge, Wave (he seemed town in irc but ugh), VE, Koshi, Aquanim, coag, Mig, BC, chinstrap

I was considering suchdoge but he raved at me in such an odd way on skype about how useless BH and Hopeless were and how they might be mafia later in the game, he went on and on about it and it seems like such a weird thing to do as mafia. So... yea

Pool atm is Captain Obvious, Derrida/Oats, Xatalos

If you have any input that might be nice


Your reasons for wanting to lynch me? And "policy lynch" or "hasn't done anything" are both bullshit reasons.


Hasn't done anything is a bad reason now?

You don't respond to PMs and in thread you do nothing that a parrot couldn't do better.

If you're going to contine not trying to find scum then you probably are scum. Pretty simple.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#1451
Mig are you available to talk in Skype?

I want to discuss reads. Otherwise I'm also okay with you just leaving your read of VE in thread.
Wow
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.