• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 09 2014 18:20 GMT
#128
/in
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 19:30:56
January 09 2014 19:28 GMT
#159
you can add
[countdown][/countdown]
tags to make a time countdown as well, btw, as such:

Time until game start: [countdown]January 1st, 2015 15:00 EST[/countdown]


to get:

Time until game start:

For localized time you enter something like:

Game will start at [time]January 14th, 2014 15:00 EST[/time]


(with your local timezone instead of EST if applicable)

to get:

Game will start at 20:00 GMT (+00:00)

Of course you can always plagiariase by stealing someone else's time tags through quoting them and removing everything irrelevant xD
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 23:53:34
January 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#183
On January 10 2014 07:42 Xatalos wrote:
[url blocked]


wow

also

Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 10 2014 00:59 GMT
#191
On January 10 2014 09:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
nvm if i have a kp im killing "suchdoge" day 1 if im a dayvig or whatever he's gone, i don't care if he is the detective or the godfather of my own mafia team, i will bus him immediately. my first goal is to eliminate suchdoge, after that i will play normally


such cry

Much wtf

Hahahaha. Lighten up doc. My meme usage will be pretty minimal. Tasteful, you could say.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 10 2014 21:46 GMT
#273
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course


not me

such jerk
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:06 GMT
#571
At this point in the game it is too early to properly consider whom to elect, particularly as the game started at a late hour for EU players (like marv). Thus I do not think players should finalise their votes or anything like that.

The mayor we elect should ideally look very town, and be very accountable to his or her reads. This basically requires the player to be active and good at hunting scum as town. They also need to be capable of leading while sufficiently malleable to the opinions of others-in other words if they can coordinate a town circle and consolidate opinions that they receive from a majority of the players in the game. They should be very active in PMs.

In light of this marvellosity and Mig would be ideally the best candidates if we can determine they are likely town. In Marv's case this is probably harder but if he is town he'd most definitely be the best choice. He has good reads, is active, and has played with most if not all of the players in the game.

Mig on the other hand is far more accountable as town, because he's one of the easiest scum players to catch. Essentially if he's not making sense and he's not actively finding scum, he's scum. His reads tend to be really good as town and make absolutely no sense whatsoever as scum. He hasn't played much recently but he'd still be a great choice for mayor.

I'm unwilling to vote DH if either of these other two can establish themselves as town with good reads. I'm unwilling to vote DH in general because as a scum hunter I do not think he is good enough. He does not know the current players well enough- by virtue of his comment on not knowing who Xatalos is this should be pretty apparent. I also do not think he displays the proper mindset to be able to catch scum, and would probably be more likely to push bad or slightly disruptive townies simply for the reasons of disagreeing with them. Disagreements should be welcomed as long as they are properly reasoned. Lastly I do not think DH is as capable of leading as either of the other two, especially again as he does not know what to expect from some of these players given that he does not know them well enough. His posts so far have simply been long winded and relatively devoid of substance. They certainly have been written well, but often they do not carry a point that is worth the 300 words it is accompanied with.

I think that everyone should be PMing players they think they can read easily in PMs-attempt to get a feel for the alignments of different people by PMing them. If you encounter a player who does not much effort in discussing reads with you, then you should be alarmed and should probably consider calling them out in thread.

For now if anyone has questions you are all encouraged to PM me. I will be a bit busy today but hopefully should get the time to answer everyone throughout the day when I have breaks.



Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:14 GMT
#575
Care to explain where you disagree Mocsta?

If you want, we can take it to PMs.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:18 GMT
#577
On January 11 2014 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 20:14 suchdoge wrote:
Care to explain where you disagree Mocsta?

If you want, we can take it to PMs.

I have nothing to hide, and am more than happy to continue shitting up the thread.

My issue is precisely without lies outside the spoilers.

Having said that, I jsut finished reading what lies within the spoilers and am equally dismayed.


So you would rather not discuss things in PMs for a reason that I can only say is dismissive and bad.

Would you say that anyone who refused to discuss things with you in PMs with such an awful reason would be town? I certainly wouldn't. I'd be pretty suspicious of anyone who is not willing to divulge their thinking process in private. It takes too much effort for scum to blend in under that type of pressure.

We could discuss preliminary reads. Who we think is scum. Who we think is almost certainly town. Do you not want to do that?
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:28 GMT
#579
No thanks, this is not PMs and you are doing a poor job of advocating your ability to be useful as far as good opinions are concerned.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:44 GMT
#581
Note to anyone that is trying to PM me from now on:

I've reached the PM cap for the day so please provide a method of communication when you send me a PM or a response.

I would like to use a QT or something like that if possible but I suppose I could work out something else like Skype as well.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 11:45 GMT
#582
also VE if you are reading this please PM me with your preferred method of personal communication.

Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 13:19 GMT
#591
Question for anyone who actually agrees with mocsta/rayn:

Have you ever played with any of those players? Did you actually read my post?

The reason I ask is because I don't think DH is good at all, especially not in comparison to Mig or marv when they are town. I would love to see a game in which DH scum hunted as well as Mig or marv do consistently, because I've never seen it.

Also I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that I came up with that post pregame unless you thought I knew that DH would be the frontline candidate with Mig and marv not having posted. Quite frankly that makes no sense.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 13:23 GMT
#595
On January 11 2014 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 19:21 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Elaborate more please. I can't know how you reached to the conclusion because i don't see your thought process in thread. Nor does anyone else.

Thats how we all feel about your play, each and every game.

Just stop it will you? You're not funny, you're not clever, you're not amusing, you're not making anyone's game more pleasant and interesting, you're just being a selfish asshole.

Well done you. Aren't you just a star.


If you didn't see my previous post, when you respond to my PM please send me some sort of alternative to communicate with you, I have a PM cap since I'm on a new account.

Skype is probably fine if you have nothing better that you check as often as TL.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 13:28 GMT
#599
On January 11 2014 22:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why did you write a post with 500words that says nothing about who is mafia?
Also why did you call out DrH for making posts with many words when you do the exact same thing, write big posts that say nothing?


I'm sorry, what?

The whole point of my post was to outline why DH is a bad choice for mayor. I had no intentions of giving my scum reads with that post and I don't intend to make any of my scum reads public except after I have determined my suspicions in PMs. Have you never played a PM game before?

Mayor candidates, on the other hand, should do less talking about what they think should happen and more in the thread about who they want to lynch-based on the responses they receive in PMs.

I do not intend to be posting much more in the thread. This is merely temporary as long as I have not established an alternate PM mechanic with people I want to discuss reads with.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 13:42 GMT
#607
Skype is suchdogemlg420 if anyone is interesyed in chatting.

Phoneskyping so keep that in mind (also gonna have to charge soon and no outlet near comfortable place sadly)

I'll be around for an hour or so before I have to leave for most of the day (~9-10 hours)
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 14:24 GMT
#619
Is teamspeak on mobile (iphone)?
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 14:40 GMT
#621
Okay. Channel?
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 16:31 GMT
#661
I'm getting random timeouts on IRC.

Also if I tab off I get booted I think.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 20:53 GMT
#738
DH I can't respond via PM cause I've reached the limit for sending.

If you wanna provide an alternate method like Skype or IRC I can pop on some time later today. I'm a bit busy unfortunately or I'd be around more.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1140
WoS I don't understand why you don't like the way things have been going lately.

By the way you worded that it almost sounds as if you don't want marv as mayor, which makes very little sense except as scum attempting to subtly discredit marv.

Care to explain what exactly you are not happy with?

##vote marvellosity
Wow
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 701
Dewaltoss 118
firebathero 95
Zeus 71
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever262
Counter-Strike
edward182
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS119
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3895
Liquid`Hasu2107
Other Games
summit1g5917
B2W.Neo501
byalli458
shahzam434
ToD238
C9.Mang0173
KnowMe144
Chillindude21
Railgan18
Trikslyr13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur350
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.