• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8799 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:33 GMT
#6383
On December 12 2013 01:27 Koshi wrote:
Ok Risen scum. Ez life indeed.

to
On December 12 2013 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 07:17 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 12 2013 07:15 Koshi wrote:
rayn has a weakness for mason partners. it has been proven.

Are you referring to another game?
Or are you talking about this one?

Last game he also had his Mason partner as towniest town in the game. While his mason partner was scum and just like in this game rayn called a lot of people scum. I guess I could go all the way back to Sicilian but I was SK there so maybe harder to spot. But anyway. rayn totes town. Risen meh. Can kill. Should kill.

to
On December 12 2013 07:45 Koshi wrote:
After reading that QT he agrees a lot on scumreads. I will have to check how much he did that in XLIII but I think he did that less. Risen looked also quite helpless in LXIII till he was up for lynch. In this game he says he doesn't read any pages but for example (because I can remember this) he agreed that I could be scum.

Risen+MZ will be my 2 votes once JAT activates double lynch. But I can reread on Risen.

but with a hint of
On December 12 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I need sleep now. If supersoft passes through makes sure he contributes.


Combine with item stuff that has gone down and we have...!

##vote:Meapak_Zipph
##vote: Koshi
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:39 GMT
#6385
Choose Koshi, LSB going to get lynched eventually regardless. Koshi as inventor can easily talk himself out
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:47 GMT
#6389
On December 12 2013 08:45 LSB wrote:
I'm sticking to my Jaybrundage lynch, though as per my post since my lynch is heavily suggests a Jaybrundage/MZ scum duo I'm cool with lynching MZ instead

Lynch both? I can't judge so I'll just catch you up since one page back is intimidating to read to. Double lynch today!
On December 12 2013 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
speak of the devil...

lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 07:21 GMT
#6509
On December 12 2013 16:18 sandroba wrote:
ok listen up Risen, care to refresh my memory on wether you've taken damage on the night you got RB'ed? 100 pehaps?

I don't think so
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 07:25 GMT
#6510
Dinner check. Boo damage
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 07:43 GMT
#6513
I mean we're linked. The most likely explanation is that Moody's dealt 45 to both of us so I don't know man
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 07:45 GMT
#6514
Our we got shot by avt don't they have 50 kp? But it doesn't split so the only thing making sense is fifty from mascara
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#6515
Like lax should portions be lynched Jodi because of my initial read tbh but I am master sheep now
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 16:55 GMT
#6686
On December 13 2013 00:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:39 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Who's health has Mig checked with his scream so far? I thought it had been confirmed that he was Cho, but if the people who "confirmed" it happened to also be scum, then it could be a fake claim?

It has been confirmed by confirmed town chezinu.

Chezinu saw the ability Mig used. N2 Mig's ability use is not confirmed.
Why can't he be RB'r? Why can't it be his second ability?

Well if Mig is RBr Risen has to be scum.

I don't understand this connection.

On December 13 2013 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
He claimed being roleblocked afaik. What about the dmg?

supersoft and his cards.

I don't understand this post. Supersoft rb'd me with his cards n1?

JAT you did 225dmg to me n2? Mig how much dmg did you take n2? Supersoft that trap on mig hurts doctors and if mig is so pro-town town you'd know he'd be a doctor magnet. Your trap logic is unsound.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 16:56 GMT
#6687
On December 13 2013 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay guys. If you want to lynch MZ for him not having an ulti as his second ability it's fine. That is fishy, but it's also wifom. If MZ flips scum i shut up, if he flips town can you guys listen to me?

Also lynch LSB as second dude. He is scum.


I wouldn't say it's WIFOM. It's reasonable deduction based on the information we've gathered of roles so far. Like, some roles have better kits than others, but none have something as incredibly weak as M_Z's claim to Nimbus Strike.

It's a "one of these things is not like the others" situation.

Yup, it's this for me.

And I'm not going to stand in the way of an LSB lynch

##unvote: Koshi
##vote: LSB
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 16:57 GMT
#6688
Also, I don't know what I was trying to post last night. I was hammered.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 16:59 GMT
#6694
On December 13 2013 01:57 supersoft wrote:
bullshit risen:
town doesnt know mig alignment. he was sick and didnt post.
why would doctors save him.
scum knows whether or not hes town. so they take him out early before he gets well and starts posting and attrackting docs.

That's not what you said. You said if mig was town he's a good force for town, and if he's scum he's scum. That makes him a good target for doctors. If he's scum you've pretty much made him a vigi killer.

Know who would be good target for your role? A doctor. Any reason you didn't put it on any of the claimed doctors n1?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 17:01 GMT
#6696
On December 13 2013 01:59 supersoft wrote:
i think you are scum, risen and i am pretty sure about this.
you faked your shield and did something else.
now you dont understand my trap because you already knew at that point that mig was town.
oh yeah.

I don't particularly care what you think stop shitting up the thread talking to me about your useless reads. You can talk and boast all you want but you won't actually push me or vote me or kill me at night b/c you know you're swinging very shortly after I die. So keep talking all that talk bud
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 17:02 GMT
#6697
Also I'm masoning rayn tonight, scum plz kill me. (no worries rayn, we won't be linked yet so you won't take any dmg)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2013 17:27 GMT
#6703
On December 13 2013 02:03 jcarlsoniv wrote:
no one likes a martyr, risen

Oh don't mind me, just dropping a WIFOM bomb.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 03:01 GMT
#6771
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 03:33 GMT
#6797
Why wouldn't scum rb a claimed doctor n1 instead of just putting out a voidling?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 03:42 GMT
#6802
On December 13 2013 12:37 sandroba wrote:
you mean the doctor that claimed that he was gonna use his mason power, instead of the claimed taric and with the one shot ability that if delayed could do massive damage to a player?

Which do you think is going to have defenders of those two? You even pointed out onegu first and appeared to have a very sudden change of heart when you saw that perhaps you could spin thread sentiment. But t that might be bias from me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 03:42 GMT
#6803
Like who else claimed rb n1 that onegu could have blocked?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 05:38 GMT
#6808
Any conclusions mocsta? Or are you waiting for other people's.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2365
GuemChi 540
Leta 292
Bale 31
sSak 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King167
Other Games
summit1g7387
C9.Mang0281
ceh9236
Happy230
Sick161
ViBE104
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick425
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 21m
Patches Events
9h 21m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.