• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 20 2013 21:07 GMT
#35
/in

Support here I come
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 23 2013 00:22 GMT
#122
On November 23 2013 08:13 kushm4sta wrote:
thanksgiving is huge in america. you have to wait until after please it just makes sense

Truth.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 26 2013 22:42 GMT
#169
It's because the rest of us understand everything perfectly and the game will run smoothly because of that
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 30 2013 20:07 GMT
#497
I'm town.

No one will be picking my hero since I'm grabbing it for loyalty reasons. My numbers will be [5,5]

##vote: yorick
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#499
On December 01 2013 05:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Example:
You could argue that the inventor role should be denied because if scum pick it they can make horrible horrible inventions and punish town for it. Will scum pick it? Fuck no, because we will have townies in top of the draft.

That's an interesting mentality you have there rayn.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 01 2013 03:14 GMT
#611
Lol so I changed my mind about picking 5,5 :D
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 01 2013 03:15 GMT
#612
EBQOP: Went with 15,15
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 01 2013 04:00 GMT
#626
On December 01 2013 12:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I picked (5:4)

$UCK IT N00BZ

Bold move, Cotton
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 01 2013 04:55 GMT
#641
Yeah I'll be picking my favorite hero. Not even sure what my hero does but I'll be going with it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 01 2013 21:07 GMT
#776
On December 02 2013 04:32 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Alright, this is what I am proposing. The first 6 slots should pick these, in this order.

1. Warwick
2. Viktor
3. Kassadin
4. Heimer
5. Janna
6. Tryndamere


I think they are too strong not to keep track of, and knowing who they are will give us a lot of power over them, even if they are mafia.

The next roles I believe are very useful for town and not so much mafia.

TOWN
Lux
Jarvan IV
Taric
Karma
Galio
Orianna
Syndra

These are the protective and investigative roles in power order(Mafia nerfed our DTs ) We really want to have all these roles, so I suggest the next 7 slots take them. This does make them susceptible to KP so here's what I would do. Flip a coin to determine if you would get the town blue or a vet. This way, mafia would have a rough time killing off our medic/DT section if there is a 50% of them being vets. I would say these roles would do nicely.

Defensive
Dr. Mundo
Fiora
Garen
Mordekaiser
Poppy

I think Galio and Taric are already naturally bulky and protective, so they don't need to RNG. The slots below this can do whatever. Vig, Vet or even checking a role done before. WoS said there are hidden abilities for every champ, so I don't think there is a downside to going for weaker roles.

I think the last few slots should be devoted to checking picks. Either the power 6, the 5 non-defensive blues, or one of these mafia-sided roles.

MAFIA
Talon
Nocturne
Shaco
Amumu

These are pretty much mafia favored roles (some more then others) so last slots *could* check them. I don't think town would take these roles, so no one would have them except mafia. The last slots have a much worse chance of getting neutral roles like veteran/evasion or vigilante roles so I think it's worth towns while.

1. Koshi - Warwick
2. Kurumi - Viktor
3. VisceraEyes - Kassadin
4. jcarlsoniv - Heimer
5. Mig - Janna
6. JonnyLaw - Tryndamere
7. Risen - 50/50 Lux/Dr. Mundo
8. StorrZerg -50/50 Jarvan/Fiora
9. geript - Taric
10. austinmcc - 50/50 Karma/Garen
11. Meapak_Ziphh - Galio
12. Sandroba - 50/50 Orianna/Mordekaiser
13. Kenpachi - 50/50 Syndra/Poppy
14. Rean
15. bumatlarge
16. BloddyC0bbler
17. justanothertownie
18. marvellosity
19. gtrsrs
20. OdinOfPergo
21. Mocsta
22. supersoft - Warwick/???
23. Oatsmaster - Janna/Heimer
24. raynpelikoneet - Lux/Viktor
25. onlywonderboy - Jarvan/Kassadin
26. ticklishmusic - Taric/Tryndamere
27. Roffles - Galio/Shaco
28. Bill Murray - Karma/Talon
29. jaybrundage - Orianna/Nocturne
30. nyxnyxnyx - Syndra/Amumu


That's my rough draft. If people have recommendations or criticisms on numbers/orders or generally better ideas, I'm open to it.


actually this post is quite decent. We need to discuss this now. Otherwise we screw up the whole game!


I swear there are roles that punish role claiming
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 01:24 GMT
#895
On December 02 2013 10:18 OdinOfPergo wrote:
ye, I think I'll take Karma.

I don't see the use of karma, why not janna or any of the various other useful supports?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 03:00 GMT
#913
ROLL THE DICE!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 04:25 GMT
#954
He claimed trynd not VT
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 06:47 GMT
#1063
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 20:06 GMT
#1448
Steering the spam back to discussion...

Can someone give me a condensed version of why I should claim? I'm honestly finding the claim talk kind of scummy. Isn't that giving scum more information about how to aim their KP? Trade off is we can as a group decide how to use roles, but that lets scum stay ahead of us and know how to direct their stuff again. We don't know all the roles abilities, I know mine had an interesting twist, so what about role claiming punisher roles? I brought it up earlier and I still think it's relevant.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 20:23 GMT
#1452
On December 03 2013 03:53 LSB wrote:
Why we need you to roleclaim
We need you to roleclaim in order to lock down who has what roles so that they are not misused. Ultimately as the game goes on, roles will be revealed by the process of elimination, however we need to lock down what roles do what early so they cannot be misused.
I applaud Kurumi for roleclaiming so early due to the importance of his role. However there are many other roles that we need to find out because they are so dangerous. A lot of these roles can wreak a ton of havoc should they be allowed free reign for a few nights, and even possibly wreak havoc on the nights after.
I want to remind you all in a mass power role game the mafia has an advantage in that they can easily coordinate their actions as well as keep track of everyone else’s actions. That’s why I feel it is important for someone (ie me) to keep track of all claims as I’m sure the mafia is doing that too, and find out roles to break the mafia advantage in being able to coordinate their actions easily.
I am not currently going to the extreme that we will need to dictate your actions at night. Right now it is very important to figure out what we are working with. If you take 300 damage at night, we need to know how it was caused, rather than stare helplessly as we all die.
SNIP

1) So they are not misused? They will be misused if scum knows what we're doing and knows where we're aiming things. Revealed by process of elimination? How? Not every role got picked, some people got VT from choosing something other people chose.
2) Why is this good again? This whole statement is so condescending and self-centered. Reads as you don't want everyone's input on role actions, you just want to know where the things are being aimed.
3) Except mafia can also help direct claimed town so...
4) Right now? But you reserve the right to later. Got it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 20:26 GMT
#1453
On December 03 2013 05:07 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Nice of you to join us Risen.

What are your scum reads?

Don't have any yet. I haven't read everything in depth just skimmed. Find the mass claim plan to be pro-scum not pro-town. I wouldn't mind role-claiming myself, since my role will be very evident shortly, but I don't think other people should.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 22:17 GMT
#1520
I'm down to lynch LSB. Only thing that makes me hesitate is that's a nice amount of effort he has put in compared to others (myself included).

##vote: LSB
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 22:28 GMT
#1529
On December 03 2013 07:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 07:17 Risen wrote:
I'm down to lynch LSB. Only thing that makes me hesitate is that's a nice amount of effort he has put in compared to others (myself included).

##vote: LSB

Kinda missing a reason for your vote here, Risen.

I agree with the post above me about LSB on top of what I've posted about him already.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 22:55 GMT
#1551
On December 03 2013 07:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 07:49 Koshi wrote:
On December 03 2013 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi, my love, that's a Mattchew-Hogwarts case and not a Seuss-## case.

I know it's not perfect. but the tldr of Kurmui filter is this.
+ Show Spoiler +
1) WARRRRRWWWWWICCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
2) I got a master plan around the draft numbers.
3) These 15 people are suspicious for reasons that aren't reasons.
4) Mass blue claim please and we are doomed if somebody doesn't massclaim.
5) I forgot the master plan around the draft numbers.
6) Do not dare to say I am scum or you are scum.


K. It's now out of my system.


I will probably just sheep somebody somewhere.


Koshi, is it ok if I sheep you?

Why ask? Just sheep. You're actually another person I have bad feelings on.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.