• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:00 GMT
#5930
Lol like I'm shielding anyone other than myself tonight. Idiots.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:03 GMT
#5932
I either 150 split between two or 300 myself. I'm giving myself a 300 shield. I've been shot for a very significant portion of my health thanks to idiots. The only other person in this game I'd even consider shielding is rayn.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:04 GMT
#5934
I guess you'll kill me then. Claim scum idc
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:05 GMT
#5935
"Risen shield the idiots who shot you." Fucking cute.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:06 GMT
#5938
On December 11 2013 06:06 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 06:04 Risen wrote:
I guess you'll kill me then. Claim scum idc


?_? seriously

incredible, how bold you scummers have become.

Hey look it's the same ss from last game! Still not caring.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:09 GMT
#5941
The amount of care is <=0
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 21:20 GMT
#5945
Rayn so thoughtful. Let's continue our circlejerk in QT
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 04:53 GMT
#6160
Lol so I'm like 100% certain I didn't send in a night action hahahaha
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 04:55 GMT
#6161
I took 25dmg!!!! D:
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 07:14 GMT
#6170
Yeah forget LSB let's lynch jcarl
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:49 GMT
#6280
Meh, my hidden "ability" is mantra. It changes the way both my public moves work. Think I already said this.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:54 GMT
#6282
Lol so the consensus you all came to was that I have six abilities?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:56 GMT
#6284
I'm confused lol. My mason ability does not make things that affect one of rayn/I affect both. When did that get started?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:58 GMT
#6286
On December 12 2013 00:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 00:54 Risen wrote:
Lol so the consensus you all came to was that I have six abilities?

I dont follow?

Someone said I have bolt as my hidden ability.

I have: mason, shield for 300, main and jail, or one 150 shield on a target one on me. Can't use either of the last two on a consecutive night. If I had bolt it would have a regular version and a mantra version. I wish I had bolt, it's one of the things that made me excited about being karma.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:00 GMT
#6288
Rayn wtf man I hope you're scum or I'll feel bad
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:01 GMT
#6289
lol whoops. Kind of screwed us by not shielding for sure, eh? So did you follow through with your taunt last night? That would explain both of us taking 25
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:02 GMT
#6290
Hahaha oh man. This is bad
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:08 GMT
#6291
On December 12 2013 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Or JAT, who's been calling Risen scum for forever and suddenly now he's wishy-washy about him.

Isn't this an indication that JAT knows I'm town and is distancing himself?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:10 GMT
#6292
On December 11 2013 19:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So I don't even know if my power works on scum KP but i need to believe it does because otherwise i am useless as fuck. The role is bullshit if that's the case. What's the point of drawing some shitty 50-100 KP onto yourself? The role would be "you can BLOCK 1/20 of the nightkill". wow.. so useful.. rofl :D

That being said could the VT who hit me & Risen claim?

Why are you asking this? Didn't you taunt someone? So don't you know who dealt us the 25?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#6293
I'm missing something why are you calling me a liar rayn I even posted I forgot to send in my night action :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.