• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7806 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 415

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 413 414 415 416 417 423 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:22 GMT
#8281
Hosts are just waiting on WoS to wake up. The lazy American probably still in bed.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 16:22 GMT
#8282
On December 24 2013 01:16 Koshi wrote:
Hosts are better writing the Endgame post atm.

+1

If oats didn't use the shot then both Kush and him are lying.

No I do not know if my shot resolved because I am not notified about that.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:23 GMT
#8283
okay so if the game doesnt end Jat has to be lying and is prob SK. Oats can't have more than 1.15k hp cuz he claimed cho early so he is VT and max hp is of tank minion. Only reason he would be alive is if jat didnt shoot him.
If that's the case I don't think we can win.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:25 GMT
#8284
If the "SK" doesn't get extra damage than he has the shitiest role ever.

Not a single scummer talked about an SK. You were the only one sandroba.

I do not believe in an SK.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:26 GMT
#8285
Let's hope you are right.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:27 GMT
#8286
When I made ambulance radio there was a shitton of damage though. Same story when there was a quad kill. But flavor said Mocsta made the quadkill happen and not some SK.

Last days there was only 1.1 k damage reported.

If the SK can hold his shot or has no shot at all I will not be amused.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#8287
Nha Night 2 was perfectly fine. I counted that out. It was Evelynn Coag Malzahar and scum KP.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#8288
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#8289
jat never got around to claiming his role.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#8290
Coag = Ziggs.

Fuck I am nervous.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#8291
hi. yeah im still not scum lol. No way WoS is still in bed because it's 11:30 here .
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 23 2013 16:31 GMT
#8292
if you lynch me and im town wont town lose?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 16:32 GMT
#8293
On December 24 2013 01:23 sandroba wrote:
okay so if the game doesnt end Jat has to be lying and is prob SK. Oats can't have more than 1.15k hp cuz he claimed cho early so he is VT and max hp is of tank minion. Only reason he would be alive is if jat didnt shoot him.
If that's the case I don't think we can win.

I have no idea why rayn or you think I am SK. Do you have any reason to do so? Why would I not kill Oats as SK right now? Seriously...
If Oats does not die then he either lied about shooting (since it seems like he used the correct phrasing for the action that's not likely) or he lied about his HP/was protected somehow.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:32 GMT
#8294
jat can you role claim?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 16:33 GMT
#8295
In any case we lynch oats.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:33 GMT
#8296
On December 24 2013 01:31 kushm4sta wrote:
if you lynch me and im town wont town lose?

No.

Oats dies if he shot you.

So its 4 vs 1 and we can lynch.

If we lynch you it is

3 vs 1 with 3 towns that don't have less than 1.1k hp if you combine lowest 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 16:34 GMT
#8297
On December 24 2013 01:32 sandroba wrote:
jat can you role claim?

No. I think it could be essential that I don't do that considering how things are looking right now. There is no benefit for town if I claim right now so stop asking me to do so.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 16:35 GMT
#8298
On December 24 2013 01:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 01:31 kushm4sta wrote:
if you lynch me and im town wont town lose?

No.

Oats dies if he shot you.

So its 4 vs 1 and we can lynch.

If we lynch you it is

3 vs 1 with 3 towns that don't have less than 1.1k hp if you combine lowest 2.

Xcept when 1 out of JAT/Sandroba is scum. Then we fucking lost.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:37 GMT
#8299
???
I ask you because I might be inclined to lynch you tomorrow if oats doesn't die, we lynch him and the game doesnt end.
That's because i can't figure out a champion that has this 4x225 ability.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 16:38 GMT
#8300
If I was scum I would have just won the game by not lynching mocsta. The same applies to you with SS. We both can't be scum.
Prev 1 413 414 415 416 417 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 312
TKL 244
mouzHeroMarine 216
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe53
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
pashabiceps749
Fnx 646
x6flipin274
edward17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing1923
Grubby1609
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt706
C9.Mang0284
crisheroes266
B2W.Neo233
420jenkins170
dupreeh160
IndyStarCraft 157
QueenE104
Trikslyr83
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3406
• WagamamaTV586
League of Legends
• Nemesis3493
• TFBlade653
Other Games
• Shiphtur865
• imaqtpie523
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 13m
INu's Battles
17h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 13m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.