• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 07 2013 03:46 GMT
#4669
No
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 07 2013 04:13 GMT
#4673
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 04:50 GMT
#4898
My power worked last night.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 06:23 GMT
#4911
On December 08 2013 14:22 gtrsrs wrote:
hey risen, why did you swing your vote off of soniv yesterday? i missed that

He wasn't getting lynched. I moved it at the very end of the day to try and sheep a lynch more in line with people who I didn't find scummy
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:09 GMT
#5097
Woah I didn't think anyone would actually have the balls to claim shooting Karma lol. I've actually taken 375 damage. So I think there's unclaimed damage on me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:15 GMT
#5099
On December 09 2013 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, I shot Risen for 225 I guess that's obvious.

Yeah, JL could be Kassadin. If that's the case Mocsta looks good and Rayn really bad I think.

explain.

Well, Mocsta was attacking him pretty hard (I admit that's not that indicative as long as JL isn't lynched) and you defended him very strongly. Since I am having a bad feeling about you anyways and Kassadin is a very useful role for scum this does not help you in my eyes. But let's stop this for now as it is very speculative.

Just to double check you shot me because rayn looked bad to you? Lulz
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#5101
On December 09 2013 04:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 04:15 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, I shot Risen for 225 I guess that's obvious.

Yeah, JL could be Kassadin. If that's the case Mocsta looks good and Rayn really bad I think.

explain.

Well, Mocsta was attacking him pretty hard (I admit that's not that indicative as long as JL isn't lynched) and you defended him very strongly. Since I am having a bad feeling about you anyways and Kassadin is a very useful role for scum this does not help you in my eyes. But let's stop this for now as it is very speculative.

Just to double check you shot me because rayn looked bad to you? Lulz

Nope, I shot you because you managed to look bad on your own.

How? All I've done is lurked. Mind explaining your read on me? You shot me for a nice amount of HP, so you must have quite compelling reasoning. Or maybe it's "this guy lurked and delurked to help lynch a townie". In which case I understand, though I now think you're scum for shooting Karma. Get me lynched if you think I'm scum, don't shoot a fucking doctor role.

If I was a regular claim I would get it, but we need to examine why JAT thought shooting a doctor was a good idea, especially when he doesn't know what the mantra'd version of my spells do. "Oh he's scum so I shot him" isn't very good reasoning when I can protect people.

Based on this I think JAT is scum. Rayn is telling me in QT Coag is scum, though, and he has some pretty good reasons (nuke claim and uselessness. I don't hold a grudge for the useless aspect, I'm fairly useless, too, but I'm not a troll)

I'll probably put my vote on one of those two. I also still have scum reads on LSB and jcarl and haven't seen anything to change my mind on that front.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#5102
EBWOP: It's actually infuriating that someone could be town and be so stupid. So I'm checking out for now. I'll talk to rayn in QT or something.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:40 GMT
#5105
Meh, you're still scum. Don't try and hide behind "omg my strongest scum read hurr durr". Town wouldn't shoot a claimed doctor. You try and get that person lynched. I think I remember your name being around here so I don't think you're new.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 19:41 GMT
#5107
I'm now confident I won't be getting shot again, though. Scum team can't afford for me to die because then you hang very shortly after.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 20:12 GMT
#5117
On December 09 2013 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:35 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:15 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, I shot Risen for 225 I guess that's obvious.

Yeah, JL could be Kassadin. If that's the case Mocsta looks good and Rayn really bad I think.

explain.

Well, Mocsta was attacking him pretty hard (I admit that's not that indicative as long as JL isn't lynched) and you defended him very strongly. Since I am having a bad feeling about you anyways and Kassadin is a very useful role for scum this does not help you in my eyes. But let's stop this for now as it is very speculative.

Just to double check you shot me because rayn looked bad to you? Lulz

Nope, I shot you because you managed to look bad on your own.

How? All I've done is lurked. Mind explaining your read on me? You shot me for a nice amount of HP, so you must have quite compelling reasoning. Or maybe it's "this guy lurked and delurked to help lynch a townie". In which case I understand, though I now think you're scum for shooting Karma. Get me lynched if you think I'm scum, don't shoot a fucking doctor role.

If I was a regular claim I would get it, but we need to examine why JAT thought shooting a doctor was a good idea, especially when he doesn't know what the mantra'd version of my spells do. "Oh he's scum so I shot him" isn't very good reasoning when I can protect people.

Based on this I think JAT is scum. Rayn is telling me in QT Coag is scum, though, and he has some pretty good reasons (nuke claim and uselessness. I don't hold a grudge for the useless aspect, I'm fairly useless, too, but I'm not a troll)

I'll probably put my vote on one of those two. I also still have scum reads on LSB and jcarl and haven't seen anything to change my mind on that front.

You said it yourself. You were the scummiest useless lurker to me so I shot you - end of story.

This can't possibly be true JAT..

Yes it can.
Of course Rean, Coag, Roffles are all equally useless but I had to make a choice who of those people was the scummiest and I decided it was Risen for last minute lynching austin. Had Coag nuked mkfuba before I would have shot him instead but this happened Day 3.


See, trap card activated. I'm not actually the one who got austin lynched. I moved to him, but he was still losing when I did. A townie with a shot that strong would carefully consider his shot. Scum just try and justify their shot after the fact with inane nonsense like this.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 20:19 GMT
#5119
On December 09 2013 05:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 05:12 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:35 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 04:15 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 09 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
explain.

Well, Mocsta was attacking him pretty hard (I admit that's not that indicative as long as JL isn't lynched) and you defended him very strongly. Since I am having a bad feeling about you anyways and Kassadin is a very useful role for scum this does not help you in my eyes. But let's stop this for now as it is very speculative.

Just to double check you shot me because rayn looked bad to you? Lulz

Nope, I shot you because you managed to look bad on your own.

How? All I've done is lurked. Mind explaining your read on me? You shot me for a nice amount of HP, so you must have quite compelling reasoning. Or maybe it's "this guy lurked and delurked to help lynch a townie". In which case I understand, though I now think you're scum for shooting Karma. Get me lynched if you think I'm scum, don't shoot a fucking doctor role.

If I was a regular claim I would get it, but we need to examine why JAT thought shooting a doctor was a good idea, especially when he doesn't know what the mantra'd version of my spells do. "Oh he's scum so I shot him" isn't very good reasoning when I can protect people.

Based on this I think JAT is scum. Rayn is telling me in QT Coag is scum, though, and he has some pretty good reasons (nuke claim and uselessness. I don't hold a grudge for the useless aspect, I'm fairly useless, too, but I'm not a troll)

I'll probably put my vote on one of those two. I also still have scum reads on LSB and jcarl and haven't seen anything to change my mind on that front.

You said it yourself. You were the scummiest useless lurker to me so I shot you - end of story.

This can't possibly be true JAT..

Yes it can.
Of course Rean, Coag, Roffles are all equally useless but I had to make a choice who of those people was the scummiest and I decided it was Risen for last minute lynching austin. Had Coag nuked mkfuba before I would have shot him instead but this happened Day 3.


See, trap card activated. I'm not actually the one who got austin lynched. I moved to him, but he was still losing when I did. A townie with a shot that strong would carefully consider his shot. Scum just try and justify their shot after the fact with inane nonsense like this.

You were one of the people getting austin lynched. No way to deny that.
I explained my shot and I won't discuss this with you any further just so you can fake some activity.

vOv like I said, your logic doesn't line up, you've been called on it, and now you're backpedaling trying to appear as a pissed off townie. Work on your game, bud.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2013 02:06 GMT
#5142
On December 09 2013 10:44 JonnyLaw wrote:
Claiming my role isn't going to help us yet. Coag's disruption warrants a lynch. I don't see any town motivation for coming in and nuking someone then not really commenting.

Koshi's town. Can we drop it? I don't know if he normally plays this distantly from the game but I feel like he's trying to stay alive to get strong inventions out. The first one had a lot of potential.

rayn, kush and ss all play comfortably. Too comfortably for scum. I lean town on all three.

I'm reading a couple filters then will be back with scum reads.


Lol this is top tier
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2013 03:24 GMT
#5155
On December 09 2013 11:21 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 11:06 Risen wrote:
On December 09 2013 10:44 JonnyLaw wrote:
Claiming my role isn't going to help us yet. Coag's disruption warrants a lynch. I don't see any town motivation for coming in and nuking someone then not really commenting.

Koshi's town. Can we drop it? I don't know if he normally plays this distantly from the game but I feel like he's trying to stay alive to get strong inventions out. The first one had a lot of potential.

rayn, kush and ss all play comfortably. Too comfortably for scum. I lean town on all three.

I'm reading a couple filters then will be back with scum reads.


Lol this is top tier



You've done nothing but post one liners all game aside from one post a couple pages ago. Your read this game is to sheep what's popular then call out anyone who thinks you're scum? Doctor is scary in scum hands as well.

You make good points here. Why am I not your target right now? Shooting me is just stupid and scummy, but having me as a FoS target would make sense.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2013 21:18 GMT
#5447
On December 10 2013 02:44 ticklishmusic wrote:
ebwop woops, i put risen as risen's role lol

I don't see a problem with that
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2013 21:52 GMT
#5479
Turns out I misread my PM and instead of having X50 I have X00 HP. Sorry for any confusion this caused.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2013 23:47 GMT
#5537
Going out. Coag's going to die I'll just sheep onto him.

##vote: Coagulation
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 08:55 GMT
#5602
On December 10 2013 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do people keep these lists when they have half of the claims wrong?

So they can appear to contribute, why else?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 09:34 GMT
#5620
So ticklish conf scum after that post? Or is that just me?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2013 10:35 GMT
#5651
Haha that seems thin enough for me to get behind it 100%
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.