• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 382

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 423 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 17 2013 21:50 GMT
#7621
Aw man I'm enjoying my self atm.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 21:51 GMT
#7622
On December 18 2013 06:50 jaybrundage wrote:
Aw man I'm enjoying my self atm.

I wonder why. You are just +1ing Sandro all the time like you stated yourself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#7623
Actually I am not sure why I am defending Mocsta (he should do so himself and not disappear) since I don't even really have a townread on him but if this is he strongest point you have against him that is pretty weak in my eyes.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#7624
On December 18 2013 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 06:50 jaybrundage wrote:
Aw man I'm enjoying my self atm.

I wonder why. You are just +1ing Sandro all the time like you stated yourself.

Not true I added my points about how Mocsta being Marksmen and Piglet was an ADC on SKT coinciding was suspicious while not being compelling evidence for him being scum it is another bit of information against him. Also I find his lying about his HP more suspicious then your give it credit for.

Also saying plus +1 is fun :D and im not getting lynched which is nice :D
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#7625
JAT who would you wanna lynch today. What's your top scumreads.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:06 GMT
#7626
On December 18 2013 06:58 jaybrundage wrote:
JAT who would you wanna lynch today. What's your top scumreads.

It's in my filter. You and oats are good candidates. Kush and Mocsta are possible.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 22:07 GMT
#7627
On December 11 2013 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 20:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well better start coming up with something that could have hit us for 325 then.


Heres some options:

(A) I''m not lying. As already mentioned *I* was hit for 150dmg so I am sitting at 1000hp. Mig can easily do a HP check on me to verify I have >850hp

(B) Why do I need to guess what hits for 325HP? I mean, JAT hasn't claimed his dmg yet; and we don't even know the limit of factional KP.
This is a stupid question that promotes zero discussion

(C) Its safe to assume scum hit sandroba with 1KP; thus, why can't they hit you with 25kp?

(D) I could be lying about being a caster VT; and if so, what purpose does this carry if i was scum? I could easily claim caster, and then be all pro-town by hitting people town asked me to.
I literaly cannot do anything.

(E) You are bullshitting you taunted me. If you did, I would have expected you to auto assume I hit you with 50kp instead of voting Risen.

Frankly. I have no idea why you have 25kp dmg, all i know is that I was not he source of it.

That's a good point about caster minion having 850hp, one which I had missed but makes sense. That's why inexplicably mocsta got hit by 150 kp by mafia, so he could explain being sitting on lower health if they somehow couldn't kill mig and mig checked him. Mig's check actually does 125 dmg but mocsta says mig can verify he is under 850. Wouldn't that be 875? Why does mocsta have to be under 850? Maybe because he never got hit and his original health is 850.

1) mocsta claims 1k hp and doesnt say which type of vt he is. Makes perfect sense for mafia to lie about that because they actually want to conceal their kp.
2) When realising Mig can check people's HP mocsta suddenly claims right at dawn he got hit by 150, which would put him at 850 health.
3) But then rayn comes in the thread and tells the thread and said he got hit by 25. Obviously mocsta realises what went on and there will be pressure on him. So he can't claim 1k hp melee minion because that's easily verifiable the next night. So he has to change has to claim tank minion, which can't be verified, but if mig still checks him he will see 875 if he actually had 1k. But the number which is stuck in mocsta's head because he knows he has 850 hp is <850, which he would explain by being hit by extra mafia kp if mig actually checked him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:11 GMT
#7628
On December 18 2013 07:07 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
On December 11 2013 20:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well better start coming up with something that could have hit us for 325 then.


Heres some options:

(A) I''m not lying. As already mentioned *I* was hit for 150dmg so I am sitting at 1000hp. Mig can easily do a HP check on me to verify I have >850hp

(B) Why do I need to guess what hits for 325HP? I mean, JAT hasn't claimed his dmg yet; and we don't even know the limit of factional KP.
This is a stupid question that promotes zero discussion

(C) Its safe to assume scum hit sandroba with 1KP; thus, why can't they hit you with 25kp?

(D) I could be lying about being a caster VT; and if so, what purpose does this carry if i was scum? I could easily claim caster, and then be all pro-town by hitting people town asked me to.
I literaly cannot do anything.

(E) You are bullshitting you taunted me. If you did, I would have expected you to auto assume I hit you with 50kp instead of voting Risen.

Frankly. I have no idea why you have 25kp dmg, all i know is that I was not he source of it.

That's a good point about caster minion having 850hp, one which I had missed but makes sense. That's why inexplicably mocsta got hit by 150 kp by mafia, so he could explain being sitting on lower health if they somehow couldn't kill mig and mig checked him. Mig's check actually does 125 dmg but mocsta says mig can verify he is under 850. Wouldn't that be 875? Why does mocsta have to be under 850? Maybe because he never got hit and his original health is 850.

1) mocsta claims 1k hp and doesnt say which type of vt he is. Makes perfect sense for mafia to lie about that because they actually want to conceal their kp.
2) When realising Mig can check people's HP mocsta suddenly claims right at dawn he got hit by 150, which would put him at 850 health.
3) But then rayn comes in the thread and tells the thread and said he got hit by 25. Obviously mocsta realises what went on and there will be pressure on him. So he can't claim 1k hp melee minion because that's easily verifiable the next night. So he has to change has to claim tank minion, which can't be verified, but if mig still checks him he will see 875 if he actually had 1k. But the number which is stuck in mocsta's head because he knows he has 850 hp is <850, which he would explain by being hit by extra mafia kp if mig actually checked him.

You got it the wrong way round. He is claiming Mig could verify that his HP is >850 not <850.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 22:16 GMT
#7629
Okay scratch that let me explain it again because I said under instead of over.
1)Mocsta realises mig can check people's HP. Claims 150 dmg so he can be sitting at his original HP amount.
2)Rayn claims the 25dmg, mocsta realises what went on and changes his claim to tank minion because that can't be easily confirmed.
3)If mig survives and checks mocsta he and finds 725hp mocsta simply says that he was hit by another 150 and his story can hold.

Number 1 point is the only thing that explains mocsta suddenly taking 150dmg, because he is caster minion.
Rayn getting hit by 25 is only explained by mocsta being caster minion also so there you have it.
It all adds up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:21 GMT
#7630
On December 18 2013 07:16 sandroba wrote:
Okay scratch that let me explain it again because I said under instead of over.
1)Mocsta realises mig can check people's HP. Claims 150 dmg so he can be sitting at his original HP amount.
2)Rayn claims the 25dmg, mocsta realises what went on and changes his claim to tank minion because that can't be easily confirmed.
3)If mig survives and checks mocsta he and finds 725hp mocsta simply says that he was hit by another 150 and his story can hold.

Number 1 point is the only thing that explains mocsta suddenly taking 150dmg, because he is caster minion.
Rayn getting hit by 25 is only explained by mocsta being caster minion also so there you have it.
It all adds up.

Yeah, I guess that way it makes sense somehow. I still am not confident in lynching him based solely on that though since it would be piss poor scumplay in my opinion.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 22:22 GMT
#7631
When mocsta claimed 150 damage he didn't know about rayn taking 25dmg.
The plan was too keep the story about originally having 1k hp and now having 850 left, because again, that's his original amount of hp.
But when rayn comes and claims 25dmg mocsta has to change his claim and that's why it became so convoluted and mocsta had to say 1.15k and tank minion. That wasn't the plan, he had to adapt and that's why he had to say he said his hp wrong in the first place.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 22:23 GMT
#7632
God jat, can you freaking explain why the random 150 damage on mocsta and why the 25 dmg on rayn otherwise. That's like hard fucking evidence, if that's not enough to lynch scum I really don't know what is, because the huge case on behavior apparently isn't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:25 GMT
#7633
Ok, ok. It also makes no sense that he was hit for 150 at all because town would have claimed that damage by now I hope and it doesn't make much sense for scum to randomly shoot him for 150... hmm.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:26 GMT
#7634
I somehow feel the need to state that I wrote that before reading your last post.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 22:27 GMT
#7635
Does anybody know what raynpolikoneet his second spell does? The exact wording? I am looking for it but can only find Stand United.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 22:28 GMT
#7636
supersoft
Are you willing to say how much damage total you already took?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:28 GMT
#7637
On December 18 2013 07:27 Koshi wrote:
Does anybody know what raynpolikoneet his second spell does? The exact wording? I am looking for it but can only find Stand United.

Well, have a look into the OP?!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 22:29 GMT
#7638
ohyeah good idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 22:36 GMT
#7639
On December 18 2013 07:16 sandroba wrote:
Okay scratch that let me explain it again because I said under instead of over.
1)Mocsta realises mig can check people's HP. Claims 150 dmg so he can be sitting at his original HP amount.
2)Rayn claims the 25dmg, mocsta realises what went on and changes his claim to tank minion because that can't be easily confirmed.
3)If mig survives and checks mocsta he and finds 725hp mocsta simply says that he was hit by another 150 and his story can hold.

Number 1 point is the only thing that explains mocsta suddenly taking 150dmg, because he is caster minion.
Rayn getting hit by 25 is only explained by mocsta being caster minion also so there you have it.
It all adds up.


I mean, it sounds convoluted. But it logically makes sense and is entirely plausible.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 22:38 GMT
#7640
Yeah, good job Sandro. You have my axe for now. I will still filter Mocsta when I have the time to doublecheck if I want to lynch him but it's the best option there is apparently.
##Vote: Mocsta
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 138
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 441
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever399
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam543
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM100
Mew2King39
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 21
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
29m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.