• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 307

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 423 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 03:01 GMT
#6121
Did someone in town kill Rean? Seems like a lot of KP to be used on him.

Is JTA around? He can incinerate during the day right? Can kill JL now.
Moderator
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
December 11 2013 03:02 GMT
#6122
It backs up what I said earlier. He's clearly playing town and gets people off his back and on better lynch targets. His play might not be the best but it's transparent.

I took 500dmg. Started 850 then 125n1 and 500 now.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:04 GMT
#6123
On December 11 2013 11:52 Mig wrote:
I hit JL he only has 225 hp left.

Sweet.

Should be able to clean him up easily next night.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 03:04 GMT
#6124
On December 11 2013 12:02 JonnyLaw wrote:
It backs up what I said earlier. He's clearly playing town and gets people off his back and on better lynch targets. His play might not be the best but it's transparent.

I took 500dmg. Started 850 then 125n1 and 500 now.


Who are you referring to JL?

Also JTA if you do see this don't shoot right away. We have all day can think about this.
Moderator
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 03:07 GMT
#6125
Hm quite the Rampage we have here.

Rean was town i was right on my early read on him (yay me) Although lately his activity has made me question my read.

@Rayn you tunneled Rean hard keep that in mind next time you are bashing the thread for not following your reads. People will use there own judgement and consdier you can be wrong. I was wrong about VE but I never tried to ruin the thread atmosphere because people were not helping me lynch VE.

Quite surprised for VE flipping town. I had him pegged scum for sure. SORRY VE

So moving on for who we wanna lynch today. I could go for Kush, Gtrsrs, Onegu comes to mind just cause of how hes been lurking so hard.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:07 GMT
#6126
Maybe rean took dmg night 1 and was already low?

The other kills make sense to me based on hero value and dmg taken.
Rean, no idea
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
December 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#6127
On December 11 2013 12:00 Mocsta wrote:
Koshi is innocent child???

What does this invention do?




Last post on the last page. Prob should have quoted it.



Anyway mig we don't have any idea how much hp Rean had from n1 or the beginning.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 11 2013 03:09 GMT
#6128
I ulted JL - MZ/Rean/Roffles/LSB. Should do 250 to JL, and 4x75 randomly at the 4 other targets. I also took no damage. JL why don't you claim your role?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 11 2013 03:18 GMT
#6129
I wonder why this man won't claim. Hmmm. I'm gonna have to disagree with you Mig and would like JL dead asap. So we can move on and discuss MZ/LSB
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:24 GMT
#6130
Known DMG

Ticklish: >101 dmg (down 749/850)
VE: > 700 dmg (down 300/1000)
Fuba: > 450dmg (down 400/850)
Rean: ???
Mocsta: 150 dmg
JL: 500 dmg (250 from sandroba; 250 from ?Mig?)

MZ/Rean/Roffles/LSB: 75dmg (from sandroba)

JAT: KP --> ???


SS
What roles did you get from the teleport?

Oatsmaster
supersoft
jaybrundage
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2013 03:24 GMT
#6131
I'm now at 800HP so I took 150 damage from I assume sandroba.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 03:25 GMT
#6132
JL you really need to claim.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 03:30 GMT
#6133
mocsta I did 125 dmg to JL, and I would guess the other 125 came from fuba.
Moderator
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:33 GMT
#6134
Known DMG

Ticklish: >101 dmg (down 749/850)
VE: > 700 dmg (down 300/1000)
Fuba: > 450dmg (down 400/850)
Rean: ???
Mocsta: 150 dmg
JL: 500 dmg (250 from sandroba; 125 from Mig, 125 from ?Fuba?)
MZ: 150dmg (may have 75 from sandroba)

MZ/Rean/Roffles/LSB: 75dmg (from sandroba)

JAT: KP --> ???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:33 GMT
#6135
As an aside:

Damn you marv for not only stealing my hero, but not getting my crumbs !
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 03:42:58
December 11 2013 03:42 GMT
#6136
Oh and I forgot the reason I didn't get hurt by VE (said it EDIT checks* BS T_T) and I was saddened to see that TF wasted his ult on me was because I was protected last night with thresh's lantern. I clicked it :D

EBWODP
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 03:44 GMT
#6137
SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK I THOUGHT I HAD QUOTED MY POST BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE AND I WAS TRYING TO EDIT IT BY DOUBLE POST. I HAD SAID (said it claims BS T_T)

IM SORRY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT MODKILL ME I WANNA HELP TOWN QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 03:46 GMT
#6138
On December 11 2013 12:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Oh and I forgot the reason I didn't get hurt by VE (said it EDIT checks* BS T_T) and I was saddened to see that TF wasted his ult on me was because I was protected last night with thresh's lantern. I clicked it :D

EBWODP

Wait a sec.. you got the lantern?

Why the fuck would jcarl give you the lantern of all people?

I thought he said it was going to SS?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 11 2013 03:49 GMT
#6139
@jay can you do us a favor and role claim please? If you did it already I somehow missed it.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 03:50 GMT
#6140
On December 11 2013 12:46 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 12:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Oh and I forgot the reason I didn't get hurt by VE (said it EDIT checks* BS T_T) and I was saddened to see that TF wasted his ult on me was because I was protected last night with thresh's lantern. I clicked it :D

EBWODP

Wait a sec.. you got the lantern?

Why the fuck would jcarl give you the lantern of all people?

I thought he said it was going to SS?

Why would he give me lantern umm lemme think about it. Oh yea he did it

+ Show Spoiler +
CAUSE IM AWESOME!!!!!!
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.