• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:32 GMT
#1649
That's a pretty solid contradiction. Not even nit picky, it's literally saying one thing, saying you'll be doing that thing, and then doing another thing. More solid than anything I have on LBS

##unvote
##vote: JonnyLaw
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:35 GMT
#1651
I've been convinced to claim. Not having access to much of what each role can do limits the value of everyone claiming, but I hadn't considered the value of trackers when thinking about what mafia could do as far as doctor/roleblock.

I am Karma, the Enlightened One! OdinOfPergo you have no one to blame but yourself for not picking someone different. I told you not to pick her.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:37 GMT
#1655
On December 03 2013 10:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
oh and then risen posts. Really don't like him, waaay to blendy and hasn't really said anything solid that sticks in my mind.

That's odd since I've been in an argument with DLS JSB or whatever the hell his name is.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:38 GMT
#1656
On December 03 2013 10:37 marvellosity wrote:
That strange feeling when you bring up someone as a target and then get worried when people agree with you

I can sympathize. I think that's more likely to be paranoia than scum jumping onto someone, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:47 GMT
#1664
On December 03 2013 10:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 10:37 Risen wrote:
On December 03 2013 10:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
oh and then risen posts. Really don't like him, waaay to blendy and hasn't really said anything solid that sticks in my mind.

That's odd since I've been in an argument with DLS JSB or whatever the hell his name is.

having an argument =/= contributing.

When you said saying things that stick to your mind that doesn't necessarily have to mean contributing. You made it sound like you hadn't recalled that I was in the game. On top of this you say I'm making blendy posts by arguing against mass claim. Really? This is the town MZ? I have serious doubts.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:47 GMT
#1665
On December 03 2013 10:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oly thing that bothers me about Risen is that he hasn't done any mind twisting cases yet :p

Trying to play well this game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2013 01:49 GMT
#1667
On December 03 2013 10:48 bumatlarge wrote:
SNIP
If you have a good role like DT/Medic/Vet, please don't claim.

Too late.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2013 20:29 GMT
#2864
That night vote! (Sorry guys I'm extremely busy and making this post just to get my 1 in for the night period)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:30 GMT
#3051
I was roleblocked. I'm fucking shocked. Oh wait no I'm not because we mass claimed and scum knows who to target with roleblocks.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:33 GMT
#3055
So...

1) who roleblocked me if you want to claim?
2) if you answer 1... what were you thinking?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:34 GMT
#3057
Also, I did not receive a team name, just a player name.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:41 GMT
#3074
How is that a catch?

Resolve - At night, you chain target player to you and also mason him non-anonymously. Abilities that affect one of you also affect the other. (Abilities that fit the 'Items/trap' designation do not follow this rule.) Lasts 2 phases.

I'm obviously not masoned right now. I was obviously roleblocked.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:45 GMT
#3079
Literally 0 town motivation in roleblocking me. Both my public abilities are pro-town (mason and shield). Anyone who did needs to be lynched. But if you're a town RB feel free to claim and explain to us one of the most poorly thought out decisions in mafia history.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 03:46 GMT
#3080
On December 05 2013 12:43 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 12:41 Risen wrote:
How is that a catch?

Resolve - At night, you chain target player to you and also mason him non-anonymously. Abilities that affect one of you also affect the other. (Abilities that fit the 'Items/trap' designation do not follow this rule.) Lasts 2 phases.

I'm obviously not masoned right now. I was obviously roleblocked.


Your target could've been jailed. You weren't necessarily RB'd.

Jailed = RB in this case. What jailer sees my play d1 and goes, "Mafia are going to shoot Risen."?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 04:05 GMT
#3100
Tried to mason rayn
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 08:06 GMT
#3294
I'm winning a beer pong tournament right nite guys woiooooooioooooiioiiiiiiii!z
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 08:06 GMT
#3295
Anyone live in LA area?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 08:42 GMT
#3307
On December 05 2013 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 17:06 Risen wrote:
Anyone live in LA area?

I GOT ROLEBLOCKED! LIVE MASON GOGO!

So it was you!

We need to talk more man you're cool. Ok so I haven't read anything this game hello Mr plz
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 08:42 GMT
#3308
Please be town rayn
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2013 08:50 GMT
#3311
I dint get it :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.