• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#7165
Sandroba get in a vote, I think we're making this a 24 hour day.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#7166
On August 10 2013 05:44 Acrofales wrote:
Risen! Who do you want to kill. If you're a loyalist, you generally have good intuitions once you've settled down. If you're a Blackfyre you will just accuse your fellow conspirators. I want to know who you'd like to kill today! And please don't refer me to your earlier long discourse: I want an updated version!
[/QUOTE]

Remember my words after I'm dead!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 19:53 GMT
#7236
On December 16 2013 03:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
One is actually not crazy, and One is crazy. Look at world heavyweight, thats scum crazy because he flips on every read and makes up stories.

Note: my holyflare read from last game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 19:57 GMT
#7238
But I'm not allowed to.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:04 GMT
#7242
Anywho, I've seen nothing to change my mind. Lynch jayb, jcarl, koshi, rayn. Should hit at least two scum and if there's more left try out oats.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:09 GMT
#7244
On December 16 2013 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 04:57 Risen wrote:
But I'm not allowed to.

No, because your lie could have fucked up town while Mocstas "lie" doesn't make any difference.

Town should have been sending all their kp in my direction regardless, the only people my hp actually helps is scum who can perfectly coordinate. Town has to send it all because some who are claiming to be town sending it my way could be lying. Like are you guys this stupid? I guess so, and um nut surprised at this point, but you all think on the first level and never delve any deeper trying to find the meaning of what people do.

Look at jcarl lantern motivation, look at rayn floundering, look at koshi's items and who he gives them to, look at jayb for why he does what he does (I have no idea I still don't know what he's done this game), why is oats making a false comparison just like hf last game, why is mocsta lying about his hp (perfectly town explanation) and why has he dropped off the face of the earth when he could be a lynch candidate (potentially staying quiet while his teammates lead the lynch on me), etc, etc
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:10 GMT
#7245
On December 16 2013 05:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 04:57 Risen wrote:
But I'm not allowed to.

That's not why I think you are scum.

1) You want to kill me. I am town.
2) You don't want to protect townies.

All the other things could also come from town Risen because recently I saw town Risen is bad for town, but this game you have been really anti town. You should never fucking link people, you should save people.

And we have top tier scum hunting in the form of "you don't do what I'd do with that role so you're scum" (though to be fair that's half the reason I find you scummy, the other half being rayn picking you up and dropping you fit no reason)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:17 GMT
#7247
I thought kp was going into jcarl. I had a chance to take out two scum reads or MAYBE protect one town. You're all fucking horrible if you don't take that.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:29 GMT
#7250
Oh man we lose if it's two mislynches in a row I hope you're scum jayb.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:30 GMT
#7251
On December 16 2013 05:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 05:10 Risen wrote:
On December 16 2013 05:09 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 04:57 Risen wrote:
But I'm not allowed to.

That's not why I think you are scum.

1) You want to kill me. I am town.
2) You don't want to protect townies.

All the other things could also come from town Risen because recently I saw town Risen is bad for town, but this game you have been really anti town. You should never fucking link people, you should save people.

And we have top tier scum hunting in the form of "you don't do what I'd do with that role so you're scum" (though to be fair that's half the reason I find you scummy, the other half being rayn picking you up and dropping you fit no reason)


If by "you don't do what I'd do with that role so you're scum" you mean "you've lied about everything you've done for the last 2 phases, and you've had anti-town motivations so you're scum", then yes, I agree

Why are you talking to me? You're all playing with your heads up your asses.

Stop talking to me like it matters, I'm fucking dead, I'm lynched, it's over. Focus on finding scum you dumb fucks.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:32 GMT
#7252
This is the second time in a row now I've told town not to waste a day and the second time you've all wasted it. Horrible. Sure, I'm bad, but I own it. You all actually think you can play this game and that's sad.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:40 GMT
#7255
If I'm not gone today I'm gone tomorrow, last game slowed me that. I'd rather be gone today.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:44 GMT
#7256
I'd also like to point out that you're voting for me jayb so why are you talking to me like you know I'm town...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:48 GMT
#7258
Or, since I've person died last night and not four like the previous one maybe they stacked? If anything mig dying solo makes be look good what a stupid fucking point to make. How utterly incapable.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 20:48 GMT
#7259
One, not I've. Me, not be
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 21:24 GMT
#7261
Why are you talking to me?@!?!? STOP WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME AND HUNT OTHER PEOPLE
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#7263
Yeah, because you're going to sway lots of people who are afk/don't really care. Who would you even make a case on? If you don't want to lynch me shouldn't you have someone that has had a chance to be discussed in thread? Why try and make a last second swap that will just set me up to be lynched tomorrow?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 22:40 GMT
#7270
On December 16 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Risen, explain to me why you would ever link over shield in this game. Especially link rayn who was a TOWNREAD.

Maybe he wasn't a townread....
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 15 2013 22:40 GMT
#7271
On December 16 2013 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, I don't have that much time left right now and since nobody is there...
You might be right about me not being able to do anything about this lynch even if I come to the conclusion that I don't want to lynch you, Risen.You probably are the scummiest dude anyway so whatever.
##Vote: Risen
Should you be town: Stop fucking martyring yourself. It wouldn't be the first time you do it as town and to me that's playing against your wincon. Screaming "lynch me - you would lynch me tomorrow anyways" is incredibly stupid. You should always try to get someone else lynched. If you succeed and the person is scum I sincerely doubt that you will be on the chopping block the day after that. There is no way to tell if you are scum or not the way you are playing (to me at least).
Maybe I manage to wake up before deadline to see if something came up but I can't promise anything.

lulz
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 16 2013 00:32 GMT
#7278
How does my flipping town change all your guys' reads? Purely hypothetical, of course.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 460
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 112
Railgan 35
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 116
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 636
420jenkins363
Counter-Strike
fl0m4219
Fnx 667
x6flipin187
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu513
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN932
B2W.Neo419
Livibee190
C9.Mang0149
TKL 92
QueenE78
RotterdaM65
ToD43
Mew2King33
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV238
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2925
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur1228
• imaqtpie767
• WagamamaTV346
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.