• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 03:22 GMT
#7082
Well to me it means one of jcarl/jay is scum at minimum. To everyone else it means one of we three is scum
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:06 GMT
#7120
Lol how do you know three are left Koshi?

Scum had access to that information and TWO DOCTORS WEREN'T KILLED WHEN SCUM HAD THE CHANCE TO KILL THEM BOTH AND TAKE OUT A THIRD PERSON AS WELL. You're all idiots if you think I'm scum, but at least acknowledge that.. You're also ignoring so much shit it isn't funny.

"Actively playing against town win con" what a crock of shit. Do you know people's alignment rayn? Why didn't you pick up on the fact that you used the lantern n1 effectively rb'ing me?

Seems fairly convenient that jcarl used his lantern on rayn n1. I was never going to say it, but calling me active anti-town was the final straw. I think rayn is scum. I linked myself to him because on the off chance jcarl was town I wanted rayn to take a large chunk of damage.

Rayn pushes whatever is convenient. What happened to your koshi read rayn? I'm not seeing anything in koshi's play to justify your drop off it. Giving the gun to MIG of all people. Really? Sure everyone "knew" he was town at that point but we just lost four people, what made you think any of mig, jcarl, myself, and my link were going to make it through the night?

"What a stupid thing to do trying to take out your scum read when for all you know scum is stacking kp on mig and your shield isn't a true protect" yeah go fuck yaself.

Use your fucking brains people.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:09 GMT
#7122
Also I have 525hp good fucking luck night killing me without sine mafia help. I'll be mason link chaining rayn/koshi every night so if they want to kill me they'll have to lynch me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:10 GMT
#7123
On December 15 2013 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah and you were supposed to protect him.

Is that what you read when I said I was linking jayb?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:30 GMT
#7125
Except I am town and there's plenty of reasons.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:31 GMT
#7126
On December 14 2013 10:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
let's see if the "jayB lantern plan" fails somehow rofl.

You sure weren't protesting when it was jayb getting linked.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:49 GMT
#7128
"What a stupid thing to do trying to take out your scum read when for all you know scum is stacking kp on mig and your shield isn't a true protect"
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 15:57 GMT
#7130
Or I could have decided to protect myself by linking to a scum read...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#7136
Well if town had followed my plan last night... does any of this make me appear scum? Really? Scum do this? Rofl
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 16:18 GMT
#7137
I'm down. Except after me kill rayn, koshi, jcarl, then mocsta
##vote: Risen
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 16:19 GMT
#7139
Afk for the weekend. Gl town!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:10 GMT
#7145
Correction I have 525 and if you thought I was going to give scum the correct amount to kill me with you have another thing coming.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:45 GMT
#7148
I didn't think scum would shoot me no, but I did think the opportunity to take out the potential townies would. How am I the only one seeing this >.<
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:46 GMT
#7149
On December 15 2013 03:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 03:10 Risen wrote:
Correction I have 525 and if you thought I was going to give scum the correct amount to kill me with you have another thing coming.

You said you wanted town to shoot you. Why would you give US the wrong amount? Does it matter if you are being shot by scum too? Wow, clever.

Correction, I wanted town to shoot jcarl, but I did want town to focus all kp on me to take out whoever I linked.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:48 GMT
#7151
Annnnnnyways, would scum Risen play like this? Look at all the mistakes caused by me forgetting things. It's just a giant clusterfuck. Where's the scum motivation behind anything I've done? You guys seem to just want me dead because I don't do things the way you would or something. I'm the first person in history to forget a night action and the first person to try and use themselves as a sort of suicide bomber apparently.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:52 GMT
#7153
On December 15 2013 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If town wanted to kill jcarl why would we not just shoot him instead and you could use your protection.
Man, that's so dumb.

Town didn't want to kill jcarl, I wanted to kill jcarl. Only way for me to get him was to use his lantern. Then it became, to kill risen is killing jcarl with it? No. Well how about killing risen AND jcarl? (Note that I had no intention of linking jcarl I actually wanted you dead, rayn)

I thought it would be enough. I thought wrong. Since no one shot jcarl. No. One. Shot. Jcarl. Scum didn't shoot and kill two doctors. So either jcarl or jayb is scum and they couldn't risk losing another person just to take care of me. I think it's jcarl. I can't get over giving me the lantern.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:54 GMT
#7154
So let's lynch me, let's assume I'm going to flip town, but instead of dicking around like last game let's figure out who the remaining scum are.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 18:55 GMT
#7155
((I'm less convinced rayn/koshi are scum than one of jcarl/jayb now since I wasn't killed))
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 20:18 GMT
#7161
On December 15 2013 04:46 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't think jcarl is scum, his explanations for his powers make sense.
jayB i think is scum. Maybe Mocsta, mayse some lurker. Hard to say when all the people who post are the same people over and over again.

Did you read my defense. Its frustrating have people call you scum when your town. But none writes a case you can address.

I thinking lynching Risen and then going for mocsta would be idea. What do you think rayn


That's a mighty fine case on me you've written there sirrah!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2013 20:18 GMT
#7162
On December 15 2013 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take one Day at the time. I'll look more into other people when this day is over.

Lynch this guy. Talking about why he's finally NOT going to post? Lulz
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.