• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9195 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:32 GMT
#1689
On November 25 2013 09:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah I like Onegu lynch more than JJD

##Vote: Onegu


the onegu lynch.... "feels" harder to achieve? the JJD lynch seems too easy? is that what you're getting at because that's why I just changed votes
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:40 GMT
#1696
On November 25 2013 09:36 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:32 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 25 2013 09:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah I like Onegu lynch more than JJD

##Vote: Onegu


the onegu lynch.... "feels" harder to achieve? the JJD lynch seems too easy? is that what you're getting at because that's why I just changed votes


@thrawn
That's a really dumb reason. Now that the Onegu wagon has more votes (i think) by this logic you should re-vote JJD right?

I really doubt there is more than maybe 1 active scum so don't base your reasoning based off of what other active players are pushing. The scumteam could be something as dumb as Alakaslam/Chezinu/JJD


##unvote

JJD and ONEGU both of you are hereby summoned before the court to be judged for your crimes. As is your right, you are entitled to trial by combat. May the gods give strength to your sword if you are true and may they strike you down if you are false.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:31 GMT
#1741
I want to double lynch Onegu and JJD and I want to vig chezinu......

JJD has no scumreads.... and is throwing away a vote on a replacement slot...
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:36 GMT
#1745
On November 25 2013 10:31 sciberbia wrote:

This thought process does not seem townie to me. He didn't like any of the cases in the thread, so therefore lynch a lurker? I dunno. I think the natural townie response when you don't like any of the current cases is to go find scum yourself. There is plenty to go on. Am I really asking too much for him to have one good scumread?


To add to this it makes sense that he'd vote for mocsta, who he has spent time posting about this cycle. I am not suggesting that they are both scum but I am suggesting that it's weird that he doesn't want to join a wagon (however unlikely it is to succeed) over joining a wagon that definitely will not succeed. He's throwing away his vote.

##vote: JarJarDrinks

JarJar what is your read on mocsta?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:37 GMT
#1746
On November 25 2013 10:34 Mocsta wrote:
Ok

Can anyone please look at the questions I proposed like one or two posts ago about jjd

I actually don't have enough time to filter dive so can't verify.


If those answers are no and yes, I will support a consolidated vote on JJD


he just claimed that when he was talking to/at you and corazon earlier this cycle he wasn't pushing for your lynches because he didn't really have reads, but was trying to get them. he just now voted alakaslam.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:39 GMT
#1749
On November 25 2013 10:38 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
To answer your questions, JJD by his own admission doesn't really have any scumreads and hasn't really been pushing anything. He wants us to lynch a lurker for lack of a lynch he actually likes.


to be fair he *did* like the rean lynch so this could be an extension of that.. but it's still a very unhelpful vote
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:48 GMT
#1764
the only thing that bothers me about mocsta is his town read on onegu..
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:54 GMT
#1770
On November 25 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks

I don't like this vote at all
Thoughts??


You go first
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:03 GMT
#1776
Chezinu isn't brown enough. Maybe the brown is tainted by red?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:12 GMT
#1783
On November 25 2013 11:11 JarJarDrinks wrote:


Your read on Onegu?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:57 GMT
#1811
[b]##unvote
##vote:chezinu

OR ONEGU SOMEONE TALK lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:58 GMT
#1813
On November 25 2013 11:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Anyway good luck town and I'll still root for you. But u'd all deserve to lose for for not lynching heavy lurkers.


guys he's town
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:58 GMT
#1814
if nobody is here i'll go back
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:59 GMT
#1817
##unvote
##vote:chezinu


jampi was scummy and chezin is trolling like moc said. brown chez doesn't troll he is useful even if he's brown
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 03:00 GMT
#1818
lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 06:46 GMT
#1861
how bout we not talk about town reads and town circles at night
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 06:57 GMT
#1864
Corazon I'm going to completely level with you here. There is a reason people don't do as you say. I typed this out right after the lynch but decided not to post it.. but I'm going to anyway. I think it will help improve relations between us. I don;t really even think that you think I'm mafia, you're just pissed at what you perceive is a lack of effort.

+ Show Spoiler [@ Cor] +
Corazon I've tried very hard to not let emotions interfere with my posting. I've tried to avoid making jokes or pissing people off for my own amusement. I'm still going to abide by that, what I'm about to say is not an attempt to troll you or insult you or anything. Read it, don't get mad, realize that what I'm saying is exactly how I and probably others feel. There is a reason nobody listens to you. You act like a bully. You tell everyone what to do with their votes. You try to tell people what they're allowed to talk about. You try to tell me what my reads should be. You tell me I shouldn't have the same reads as Mocsta. You tried telling that I need to be town leader, which I do not want to do and you'd understand why if you've read WC2. Why do you think you have this authority? You don't! You start off this game just as null as everyone else, people are paranoid of your motives, you are not an "innocent child" and nobody has voted you mayor. When nobody listens to you, you whine and complain and throw a giant fit. Anytime somebody decides "hey Corazon is in this game, maybe I should try to figure out his alignment, I'm going to go talk to him and ask questions about his play" and then you post stuff like this:

On November 24 2013 00:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm sick of this shit. My play has been nitpicked more than anyone else's the entire game and it has gone nowhere. Why does everyone think that they are required to post every single thought of theirs? That is how threads get to be 200 pages long.

I'm done. I'm absolutely done. From now on, I'm just going to vote everyone who nitpicks my posts for no reason. Fuck you guys.


Why do you think anyone wants to do what you say? You are completely uncompromising and you act like you actually have the authority to tell people exactly what they should be doing. This is not grubby's chat room. You don't have mod powers, and you have to respond to people when they are questioning you.

All that being said, I look forward to figuring out Onegu's alignment with you. I am not being mean, I am trying to tell you why things are the way they are. Do I wish I'd spent more time looking at Onegu? Yes. But you are acting like everyone is to blame except you and that is false. Go read your filter from around the time of the quote I posted and maybe you will understand where I'm coming from.

That ok? Will things be kept civil from here on out?


"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 07:06 GMT
#1865
Chezinu, who is the dragon? Who is the sun?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 07:13 GMT
#1867
On November 25 2013 16:09 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 16:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
Chezinu, who is the dragon? Who is the sun?

Is the sun Moc-star? that's an awful pun if so
I got nothing re. the dragon.


It's vital that nobody enter this conversation, at least until Chezinu replies. Avert your eyes! They only surface when you're "not" paying attention!
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 07:31 GMT
#1875
Yes I totally get where you are coming from. I just hope you can understant where I'm coming from. I have a feeling that rayn would've gotten lynched no matter what I, you, or lots of other people could have done. He wanted to be lynched. I realized this after reading his filter after he flipped. During the hours leading up to lynch I stayed in the thread the entire time, begging him to help me see if he's town if he's indeed town. He refused to take me up on my offer until right at the very end, because he wanted to be lynched. That made me feel like my time's been wasted, when townies are trying to get lynched. Then, two people that I thought were scummy during D1 stopped playing. I changed my mind about rean during the night but those two (rean and jampi) were who I planned on interrogating next. That didn't happen because they left. So I was forced to look outside of who I'd planned on looking at, I spent a lot of time looking at aqua and bereft and finally decided they were town. Ok... I'm unable to talk to my scumreads from D1 and the people that rayn suggest looking at, I look at and they end up looking townie. The very next day I was ready to start tryharding, I open the thread up and see you doing exactly what rayn did which is literally claim that you're going to be uncooperative, and this pissed me off because I had a very strong town read on you and I immediately though, "oh no, it's gonna be D1 all over again and we're gonna mislynch Cora." I really wanted to rage at you but I decided that anything I would have written would have only made the situation worse.

What do you think about jampi's play? I want to hear aqua talk about this as well.

Alakaslam I want to know your read on chezinu since you talked to him a bit during D2.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g7644
olofmeister846
JimRising 479
Happy342
KnowMe55
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick430
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt430
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur372
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 44m
Patches Events
7h 44m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.