• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9577 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:53 GMT
#978
On November 22 2013 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:50 Aquanim wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch

Rayn you keep saying shit like this. Explain to me how this is useful in any way.

explain why are you talking bullshit?

Okay so you're not even trying to be useful any more.

LYNCH THIS WITH FIRE
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:57 GMT
#983
On November 22 2013 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
From ## game.
+ Show Spoiler +
From now on i will stop posting in my town games. Guess it's a towntell if you do not post at fucking all. When you do post you get called scum for because you were not here for 20minutes when other people decided to post. That really fucking weak and lame because i never do lie about not being able to post.

So gotta downgrade my townplay even more. I could have solved Thug life probably much earlier but i downgraded my townplay there. I hate losing, especially as mafia because it's not the point of "are you right or not".

I gotta say Vayne, i feel you, especially about the fact you say you don't care about if your target gets lynched or not, but the fact if you are right or wrong on your reads. I like that approach and from now on expect that from me. Just because this is bullshit. My meta gift to you. ^_^

all accurate, except for the first paragraph, obviously. ^^

Again I have to ask "what is the point of this post"?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#988
If Rayn's town he should be doing something productive and pushing a scumread, regardless of what other people think of him.

If Rayn's scum, once Thrawn starts to waver I can well imagine him being tempted to just play dead, do nothing more useful, troll around and hope he gets away with it on the grounds that trolling around is consistent with his town meta. And that's what I'm seeing here.
+ Show Spoiler +
An aside - if trolling around when you're the main lynch wagon is consistent with your town meta you're playing Mafia horribly, horribly wrong. But anyway.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:03 GMT
#994
Look, I'm monopolising Rayn's time at the moment by antagonising him. I've got what I wanted out of it, namely to verify that given some kind of excuse to do so he's willing to waste his time shouting pointless shit at me rather than push a lynch. Also some personal satisfaction.

If someone else wants to talk to him now feel free, I think I've antagonised him as much as I needed to.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:04 GMT
#996
Oh and if Rayn's decided to make his town meta "I don't push lynches any more, I just get satisfaction out of being right on one of the dozen scumreads I shouted about for five minutes at some point"?

I'm willing to lynch him for that until he realises that's not acceptable.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:29 GMT
#1026
On November 22 2013 11:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.

If we no-lynch we'll just be doing the same shit for the next 72 hours. If you really feel this way, just vote Rayn and we can get this shit over with.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:31 GMT
#1030
On November 22 2013 11:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look. I am really sure bot Rean and Jampidampi are town.
Rean i have given my reasons on.
Jampidampi because of his stance on me. Look how i went batshit crazy on him He stayed calm, he did not take the easy way out of saying "yeah rayn is scum, fuck you martyr shitting up the thread". Instead he said "i know what you did in NWM, you do this stuff, why am i scum according to you?". That was so really townie.

WHAT??? That was the exact reason you gave him a scumread earlier. You basically said that he was scum because he should be voting for you for shitting up the thread.

On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.


Yeah you have no idea how i play. But your vote is on me and you are scum so idgaf.

WTF kind of response is this? I point out a direct contridiction and your response is "you have no idea how i play". WTF does that even mean? How you play is that you give someone a scumread and then use that exact same reasoning later to give them a townread?

yeah Onegu, thrawn, jampidampi and Mocsta (albeit he is hit this game) knows how i play.
I do whatever i want.


When I hosted G.O.T. mafia it was the first time I'd seen you play and my impression of your scum play was that you were not afraid to push mafia objectives and you like to bully your way out of a conversation when someone is calling you scum. That matches what you are doing here. All day long I've been having flashbacks of this conversation in WC2 when you and umasi were scum:

On November 12 2013 23:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn answer me this. do you want me to post why I thought umasi might be scum


On November 12 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to post why Umasi is scum youshould probably post why i am scum too, otherwise i don't care.
I have not fakeclaimed after Desert in any game.


I am not pushing any objective here am i?
I am saying 3/4 of my reads are scum.
So lynch me if you want ot. Lynch me if you think i am scum. Lynch me if i am not able to help the town. I really do not care. I am telling you who is scum, when i flip town maybe you'll see what i am after.

Don't you have five reads now? Mocsta, JJB, myself, Bereft and now Rean for absolutely no good reason after you've spent the last 12 hours insisting he was town?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:31 GMT
#1032
Seriously, Rayn is just trolling us now. He's probably scum for that IMO, but even if he's town HE HAS TO GO. I am NOT no-lynching today.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1034
If we absolutely must switch to someone else to secure a lynch, which I vehemently object to, I'll go with Corazon because that no-lynch vote is ridiculously awful.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:35 GMT
#1040
On November 22 2013 11:34 Bereft wrote:
Aqua, I agree. hands up - who is willing to lynch Cora? I am.

Not yet. I still want to lynch Rayn.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:36 GMT
#1041
On November 22 2013 11:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:34 thrawn2112 wrote:
Corazon why are you voting specifically for no-lynch instead of trying to lynch scum?

Cause you idiots are tunneled in on Rayn.

That's not an answer. You know how bloody awful it is to no-lynch day 1, we learn nothing from it. If you don't like the Rayn lynch, PROPOSE ANOTHER ONE.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:40 GMT
#1046
So instead of actually writing anything new about his scumreads, Rayn's quoting the same old arguments - which have already failed to persuade us. In fact he's so damn relucant to put any work in that he's given NOTHING about me; he doesn't have a previous case on me he can quote without effort so there isn't one.

Rayn's still scum.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:44 GMT
#1053
On November 22 2013 11:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:40 Aquanim wrote:
So instead of actually writing anything new about his scumreads, Rayn's quoting the same old arguments - which have already failed to persuade us. In fact he's so damn relucant to put any work in that he's given NOTHING about me; he doesn't have a previous case on me he can quote without effort so there isn't one.

Rayn's still scum.

also look at these kinda posts.
these are really bad.
because the person in question has failed to deliver any original argument after the first 10h of the game.

Okay now you're just straight-up lying.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:47 GMT
#1061
On November 22 2013 11:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he's just hrowing shit at me for no reason. there is no reason to do so if he is town.
when i flip he'll act "angry" and "FUCK YOURAYN WHY DID YOU DO SO".

t_T
you're a sad person aquanim

I'm pointing out that you're continuing to troll us instead of playing towny in any way and in so doing continuing to push your lynch. Which is my reason as a townie for continuing to illustrate your failure to contribute.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:49 GMT
#1068
On November 22 2013 11:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:47 Aquanim wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he's just hrowing shit at me for no reason. there is no reason to do so if he is town.
when i flip he'll act "angry" and "FUCK YOURAYN WHY DID YOU DO SO".

t_T
you're a sad person aquanim

I'm pointing out that you're continuing to troll us instead of playing towny in any way and in so doing continuing to push your lynch. Which is my reason as a townie for continuing to illustrate your failure to contribute.

I made very good cases on people who are scum.
We can talk about this post-game but what you did was "PLZ PPL TELL ME WHAT TO TALK ABOUT OMGOMG I AM SO THREATENED".

so yeah.

Go to hell. In about... 12 minutes.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:54 GMT
#1077
On November 22 2013 11:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
How is rean not scum? Someone explain this to me!

Oh he could well be. Corazon/Rean/Rayn could all very well be scum. So could Onegu for that matter. But I think Rayn has to go. Rean isn't making this game painful to play.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 03:02 GMT
#1096
I'm not even sorry I'm not sorry.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 03:14 GMT
#1098
On November 22 2013 12:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Doesn't Onegu's vote look really scummy with Rayn's flip?

I'm not sure why Onegu's vote looks scummier due to Rayn's flip. Unless you're saying he didn't want to take responsibility for the Rayn lynch... which would apply to you in spades too. Could you clarify?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 03:27 GMT
#1100
On November 22 2013 12:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 12:14 Aquanim wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Doesn't Onegu's vote look really scummy with Rayn's flip?

I'm not sure why Onegu's vote looks scummier due to Rayn's flip. Unless you're saying he didn't want to take responsibility for the Rayn lynch... which would apply to you in spades too. Could you clarify?

Onegu dropped a vote away from Rayn and then peaced out.

What would scum do if they knew town Rayn was probably going to be lynched 12 hours in advance? They wouldn't all pack on the Rayn wagon. That would be too obvious for a scum team. Wouldn't it make sense for Onegu to put a vote on Moc in the middle of the Rayn tunnel to look like he was making an effort to scum-hunt and then be able to distance himself from a Rayn lynch?

I was transparent with my stance on Rayn and my decision to no-lynch. Onegu was very shady about it and I think it's because he is hiding the fact that he is scum.

That's a fair point.

Do you think the same applies to jampidampi and Rean, who both left their votes on me without pushing my lynch at all seriously? Personally I doubt they're all scum but I think there's at least one and possibly two scum in {Jampidampi, Rean, Onegu}.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 04:45 GMT
#1124
On November 22 2013 13:00 Holyflare wrote:
...
Aqua, ignores everything rayn says, policy lynches him
...

@Holyflare
From the moment he came into the thread and told us not to lynch Rean, what do you think Rayn said that was worth taking seriously? This is a serious question, by the way.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 723
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18687
firebathero 168
Rush 125
Dewaltoss 100
Sexy 25
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever108
Counter-Strike
fl0m1534
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1847
crisheroes1130
Liquid`Hasu750
XaKoH 153
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3321
summit1g2866
FrodaN765
Beastyqt719
ceh9567
byalli197
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe160
Hui .143
shahzam95
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1580
League of Legends
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• WagamamaTV238
• Shiphtur205
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 58m
Stellar Fest
17h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.