• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9516 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:52 GMT
#283
On November 21 2013 01:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
*snip*
If I was Mocsta I would vote you for not reading.

I assume this is because you dont vote in the first 24hrs?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:52 GMT
#284
My mason (thrawn)

Do you get the impression onegu is just trying to shit the thread?
or am i taking this too personal?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:55 GMT
#286
On November 21 2013 01:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Sorry to repost this again but wanted everyone to know what post we're all talking about since there seems to be some dispute:
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.
So Cora, who thinks sciberia was making a calculated scum play, decides that correct thing to say about it is to tell him to stop.

He then gives the person that he believes is smart scum advice on how to find scum.


I think you are misreading like I did. That post where he gives advice to scib comes before Corazon says what he thinks about scib's alignment. That post is the first time he mentions scib. As mocsta said it does look like something corazon could say to a person he has any read on, if his goal behind saying that is as he states, to get good discussion flowing before starting the hardcore and what he thinks would be useless analysis. It wasn't until his next post about scib that he mentions that scib is either "new" or is "rocking the boat," he knows that scib isn't new therefore he concludes that scib is scummy. Initially I interpreted "rocking the boat" as "starting discussion = townie" but that was an incorrect interpretation. Obviously I might be putting townie words into a scum Corazon's mouth, but I do not think this is the case and I think I'm probably in a better position to clear up this confusion than he is.

LOl.. so the answer to my question

i.e "the trigger' is got to do with Scibs not being a newbie thus he concludes "rocking the boat" ==> shitting the thread

KK. fuck that took some effort.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:56 GMT
#287
On November 21 2013 01:53 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:52 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
*snip*
If I was Mocsta I would vote you for not reading.

I assume this is because you dont vote in the first 24hrs?

no it's because your case on me had way too many jabs calling me scummy for not reading

And onegu thinks no1 has called me a douche yet lol.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:07 GMT
#295
On November 21 2013 02:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 01:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
Perhaps I could have come to that conclusion in-between my first post and the "rocking the boat" post.

Well this is what I'm trying to find out. Did you not have a scum read in the first post but did in the 2nd? If so, what changed yoiur mind?




On November 21 2013 01:51 Mocsta wrote:
This is the post that *JJD* thinks is corazon caling scibs "bad town"

Afterwards, he does the later post with rocking the boat suggest he is scummy.

Like, as the accuser how can *you* get this incorrect JJD.
My point is that I DON'T think he was saying sci was scummy in that first post. I think he was implying that he was town.

I'm not really asking why he would make that first post if he believes sci is scum. I'm asking what changed his mind in between. ANd judging by cora's response above, it looks like I interpreted both posts corectly.

GGRRR.. I don't really want to continue you as I am 100% confident this is painful to read for all observers.

Drop it, you are miscontruing evidence and its beyond tunneling now.

What you originally stated JJD
"So Cora, who thinks sciberia was making a calculated scum play, decides that correct thing to say about it is to tell him to stop." -
That post that you are referring to in red, is where you state he is calling him bad town; not calculated scum play.

Hence why I called you out for twisting the facts.

Even post-hoc you can't see this. Fuck me.. please just drop it (and the answers are on this page - 15)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#296
Rayn
You just played with me as scum.

Please tell Onegu he is stupid, otherwise I vote you !!! muahahahah
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:18 GMT
#300
On November 21 2013 02:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 02:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...
But that was the post you were analysing when making your "Rock the Boat" read. So if that one page of joke posting didn't give you a scum read, then what did?

Sorry Moc but I think these are legit questions.

*Sigh* its OK, you are entitled to keep probing.

Its up to me to discern whether you are a conflicted townie doing your job, or scum trying to shit the thread away from Aquanim. (Hopefully now you can understand my point of view with telling you to drop it).

I get where you are coming from

From a post Scib makes stating Cora is most likely scum from page 1
Cora infers (in your opinion): Bad Town

A couple posts later, off the same post he comes to the conclusion: scummy
His trigger - scibs is not a newbie, thus, the discredit is *intentional*



In my opinion: I disagreed with the interpretation of calling scibs bad town.

Cora has answered this question for you a few times now as well, where he was just giving a "call out"



I know you have your interpretation, but this is going no where. Corazon is not going to admit he inferred bad town, whether its true (unlikely) or not (very likely).

Considering that was teh whole basis of your case on Corazon, its been rebutted. Please move on. and reconfirm position on Aquanim.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:21 GMT
#301
On November 21 2013 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I've been following the game.

##Vote: Rean

I liked JJD's case. I'd like to add that at the start of the game Rean says he will not tolerate one-liners, spam, etc etc. Then he proceeds in giving half-arsed answers like "Moscta says this then that".

Mocsta seems quite town, he's driving the discussion and promoting good atmosphere. I like it. I also liked his questions to Aquanim at the start of the game. To me it looked like Aquanim was just asking some random questions from Mocsta and trying to burn his "post-limit" for nothing. I don't like Aquanim.

Nothing much to say about others, slightly leaning town on thrawn for same reasons as Mocsta. There was one post that bothered me about Corazon, it was the post where he talked about "how we should play". I felt like it didn't really say much and it felt somewhat forced to me.

Question:

Are Rean and Aquanim bussing?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:41 GMT
#307
On November 21 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i have not been reading your posts closely enough it seems like. :p
I liked your posts on Aquanim. Very much.

That much was clear hence my query on the bussing.

I am not satisfied.

Rean votes Aquanim. -- Rayn approves

Aquanim votes Rean. -- Rayn approves as he has voted Rean

Thrawn cases Aquanim -- Rayn approves

?? cases Rean. -- Rayn approves

Mocsta asks for town read -- Rayn approves

Thrawn asks for town read -- Rayn approves




Do you see a common denominator?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:42 GMT
#308
On November 21 2013 02:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i like your points on Aquanim. Of course you are not obviously town but strongly yes.

WTF... me and thrawn are in sync.

I know I am accused of being cocky and then getting my tunnel on... but at least 3 times this game me and thrawn have typed out posts with similar motive within 2minutes of each other.

Thats more than a coincidence... we are thinking the same. If you think I am town, Thrawn is town.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:44 GMT
#310
Interesting tidbit to shit-stir

in 3 newbies vonthin was town....
suddenly replaces out with no posts
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:49 GMT
#314
On November 21 2013 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
thrawn one thing i don't understand is your questioning on sciberbia at the start of the game. I see nothing wrong with sciberbia's posts. Wanna explain that?

I cant find the post in question?

The closest I could find was:
On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.
On November 20 2013 15:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
That is a very interesting response. When I initially saw your first post I thought, "I like scib's post, it looks like he's trying to bait reactions or somesuch townie tactic because there is no way that he could actually be serious about this!" Here's why..
which seems contradictory to the above>??


As for my other post. feel free to disregard. I was getting stupid. You're right it makes no sense.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:54 GMT
#317
^^ thats the same fucking quote I posted?

how does that support your original question??

Thrawn never probed scibs??
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 17:55 GMT
#318
JarJar
Not sure where you disappeared, but if you are lurking: can you please weigh in on Rayn.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:00 GMT
#321
My bad, sorry
twice in 10min. too tired, going to bed.
ciao.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:05 GMT
#327
On November 21 2013 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
Rayn I still don't see what problem you have with that post. It happened during a time when very few players had posted so posts like that are needed to get discussion going. You claim I was making a big deal about nothing. But did I? Have I continued harping on scib? Am I still making a big deal out of it? Have I ever once suggested that he's my main scumread? I am doing - have done none of those things and I think your question to me tells you even less information about my alignment than the question I asked of scib.

When i read your post I think you overplayed it. Made it look like sciberbia looks somehow bad from that post. Yeah i agree i could be wrongand that's probably nothing.

For that point in time he *did* look bad.

I called him out for similar reasoning.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:06 GMT
#328
On November 21 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:54 Aquanim wrote:

...
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.

The way I see it, sciberbia analysing the first page at least gives us something to talk about. Why don't you think what he's doing is productive?


I think it is sciberia either not understanding that the first page of a game is usually just joking around or he is trying to rock the boat ridiculously early in the game.

Seeing as sciberia is not new to this game, I think it's the latter.

Like what? "Yo i was just trolling and and you also might be scummy to not understand that".

That's nice way to turn "wanting to start the discussion" into "you look scummy".

Please.. i beg you.. if you are reading the game and now quoting as see stuff, avoid discussing corazon until you have read everything.

This specific phrase has been done to death.

*im begging you*
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:11 GMT
#330


I expect Rayn to probe Rean on that post by the time I wake up.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:47 GMT
#342
Wow Onegu really knows how to shit the thread.

Those reads were made void a long time ago.

If you want to stop wasting the time of a bunch of other people in the thread spoiler shit. There was no need for those reads to be unspoilered from their original state.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 18:50 GMT
#343
On November 21 2013 03:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
K, just reread Aqua and I don't find him scummy at all.

Thats OK.
Our job is to convince you.

The pertinent question now is:
"Did you read the Thrawn case?" (on Aquanim)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=10#183

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=10#188
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 66
mouzHeroMarine 55
UpATreeSC 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40343
Calm 4140
Bisu 1787
FanTaSy 1650
Shuttle 1565
Mini 638
EffOrt 357
actioN 324
Hyuk 319
Stork 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 257
firebathero 199
Snow 158
Dewaltoss 102
Barracks 91
Zeus 67
Sea.KH 58
Shinee 49
Killer 40
Sharp 38
Pusan 34
Hyun 34
soO 33
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 27
Free 24
Yoon 23
Shine 21
HiyA 17
PianO 16
sorry 16
Aegong 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8346
Dendi1080
XaKoH 141
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
x6flipin852
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Other Games
singsing2493
hiko1486
FrodaN566
Beastyqt410
mouzStarbuck293
byalli245
Livibee199
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX156
RotterdaM89
C9.Mang076
Trikslyr58
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV298
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 14m
Replay Cast
6h 59m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.