• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9552 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:53 GMT
#1805
I just don't think we've seen enough time from the Chezinu/Jampidampi slot to be confident at all about lynching into it.

Alakaslam/Rean... maybe. but I think giving alak some more time is necessary.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:56 GMT
#1810
Mocsta could you do my paranoia a favour and switch back onto JJD?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:59 GMT
#1816
if we get caught by deadline halfway through a swap we'll look really, really stupid
switch back
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:01 GMT
#1824
fuck.

sorry jjd
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:04 GMT
#1828
dammit corazon can you stop repeating that we got your message already
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:07 GMT
#1830
On November 25 2013 12:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 12:04 Aquanim wrote:
dammit corazon can you stop repeating that we got your message already

How many town flips does it take for people to listen to what i have to say?

I listened to you. I was voting Onegu earlier. I changed my mind and decided JJD was scummier but I listened to your case.

Even so, repeating yourself now changes nothing. This is the position we're in and now we do what we can to get out of it.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:07 GMT
#1831
Listening to you is not the same as agreeing with everything you say.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:16 GMT
#1836
Fuck you Corazon.

I'm going out for a while. See you all later.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 03:20 GMT
#1840
...I apologize for that outburst. Just tired of these recriminations.

peace out
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 05:55 GMT
#1850
I've cooled off some and I'm back. Got any questions?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 05:55 GMT
#1851
The entire scumteam replacing out seems ridiculous though >.<
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 06:14 GMT
#1855
I don't see how being self-centred makes him town.

"I know scum are always looking for who supports them, and who doesn't; but they typically evaluate all information (as they have the knowledge advantage). Whereas, this is written in a selfish/C.B. manner that I thinks aligns with town (i.e. blinkers are on)"
I don't even know what you're talking about here.

"Its obvious he is clearly evaluating his thread presence and monitoring how people respond to him based on thread presence (e.g sciberbia). Again, scum monitor this too; but I don't think they write about how every single person treats them."
I don't see why scum wouldn't do this, especially if they feel like they're required to update the thread on what they think about everyone.

"Look how he takes offense to Rean thinking Onegu should be flipped if Aqua is town.
If Onegu was scum, I would expect a discredit here instead of observation."
I wouldn't be suprised at a 'discredit' if he was scum but I don't think he would necessarily always do it if he was scum.

Summary: I'm unconvinced and what's more I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at. It might help if you rephrased your arguments.

I don't know that all of the scum is in Holy/Chez/Alak but I think one has to be and likely two are. For the purpose of evaluating Onegu's alignment I intend to look at how much any of those three were pushing for a JJD lynch over Onegu, particularly during the time period(s) where many people were voting for Onegu. If they were all wasting their time with other irrelevant shit other than pushing JJD, as IIRC they generally were, then that would indicate to me that Onegu might well be town.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 06:15 GMT
#1856
The question is:

Did day 2 look like a 1-scum and 1-town wagon day, or a 2-town wagon day?"
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 07:09 GMT
#1866
On November 25 2013 16:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
Chezinu, who is the dragon? Who is the sun?

Is the sun Moc-star? that's an awful pun if so
I got nothing re. the dragon.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 07:20 GMT
#1871
On November 25 2013 16:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 12:16 Aquanim wrote:
Fuck you Corazon.

I'm going out for a while. See you all later.

Well first thing catching up on current events while I'm here before sleep. This crap is unnecessary, and especially since we didn't pay him enough credence (at least I didn't; I fess I didn't read his case through as I got notice I would have to leave and got in a rush)

Telling each other off gets town nowhere.

"Telling each other off" is what Corazon had been doing for the last page. And for a fair bit of this game too. Did you not notice that?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 08:42 GMT
#1888

What do you think about jampi's play? I want to hear aqua talk about this as well.

Well, he made absolutely no effort to steer the day 1 lynch. His fixation on that single post I made to him was dubious, I thought he was making a pretty big stretch to claim that I couldn't possibly make that post as town. (Not having an outside view of my play it's difficult for me to judge that, though.)

Fixating on somebody slightly maligning your play is a typical scum move I think and I reckon that perfectly decribes Jampi's play here.

He claimed he was willing to consolidate onto Rean, but never did - and didn't try actively to argue people back onto my wagon either. Some of his posts showed a fair bit of dubiousness about Rean:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.

On November 21 2013 23:27 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.

Because townies don't have to make shit up. I am not saying it makes him town but it makes him more town than a guy who makes shit up intead of admitting they were wrong.

Is there something else that makes you think Rean is town? Calling someone a misslynch is to me a clear indication that you though there was a high chance that he would flip town.

but there was never any further pressure on that front.

All in all it's pretty scummy. I don't have an especially high opinion of Jampi's town play so it's hard to rule it out... but I find it difficult to believe that he could think this was a productive way to spend his time as town.

(also what Mocsta said, I think he's hit the nail on the head this time)

The thread's moved on a bit so I'm not sure if you're still interested in this but what the hell.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 09:10 GMT
#1895
I've never been any good at riddles :/
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 10:52 GMT
#1900
@Alakaslam

Suppose I label the corners of a triangle in order of their acuteness. If I was to look upon you with the eyes of your vaunted chupazi, which corner would I see?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 11:10 GMT
#1904
On November 25 2013 20:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 19:52 Aquanim wrote:
@Alakaslam

Suppose I label the corners of a triangle in order of their acuteness. If I was to look upon you with the eyes of your vaunted chupazi, which corner would I see?

The third triangle, which is totally unique?


Good Morning everyone!! or rather is it night...

That rather depends on your perspective.

I have a question for you, Isunizehc.

Is it your opinion that this game is composed entirely of the brown and its component colours, or that there might be other, darker shades exerting a corrupting influence?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 11:37 GMT
#1907
I have another question.

Earlier in this game, the fate of Rayn fell from the heavens to the grave, precipitated by this post and those which came after.

What do you think the attitude of the red was to the fate of Rayn? Jubilation? Direct support? Indifference?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi933
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe146
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor122
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 34m
Stellar Fest
18h 34m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.